July 30, 2014 | 1940 users online

Blush - Physicians Formula - Mineral Glow Pearls - Rose Pearl

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by manamana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hadn't worn blush for years and picked this up last summer. It so over-whelming looking through all the pink options but I'm so glad I picked this!
This product has great pigmentation and gives the softest, most natural rosy glow ever! I think it would look great on anyone, esp for those who don't like getting too adventurous with their blush.
I'm beginning to venture out with other colors, but this is def. my favorite. It looks great with a natural, casual look and also can add something subtle to a more dramatic look.
The shimmer can appear scary, but really it just gives the blush a very nice sheen. The packaging is practical. The brush is pretty useless, but I think it is rare that a brush that ever comes with a product is ever really useful.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Solette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I've only had this for a short time, but I am liking what I am seeing. The shimmery color is great with my light foundation and eyeshadow combo. Very pretty!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by justinecalgary

All I have to say is I llooooooove this product!!!! I bought it worried it would be waaaay too shimmery and dark for my very fair skin. But once the top layer is off its not that shimmery, it just adds a subtle glow to the skin nothing over powering and fake, it gives your cheeks a very natural pink glow. Its gorgeous!! I suggest using a light had to apply it you dont need to swipe your brush hard, the produt comes onto the brush very easily and nicely, so a little goes a long way. In canada it cost me $15.99 at the drugstore which I thought was really expensive but it is very good quality and I usually dont like physicians formula stuff. So since you only need a little bit at a time it will last a very long time. A bonus is that its non-comedogenic! :) I will use this regularly and keep repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by FoxyBlue

Love love LOVE this product. Gave me skin an immediate glow. I was nervous about the shimmer as I have big pores, but after I put it on, the worry was gone. It's beautiful with just the right amount of shimmer! I will definitely buy again and will be recommending to friends!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Kitty416

I love this blush. I have it in Natural pearl. I love the shimmer, and It's long lasting. It cost about 10 dollars, but it was worth it. Will probably re-purchase, unless there's something else I want to try.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by natatatt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this blush. It's quite pigmented and I love how pink it is. It is shimmery, so if you want something matte, this isn't for you. Packaging is a bit bulky but this isn't a product that I'll be throwing in my purse anyway.

Overall, a cute pink, shimmery blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by redvermeer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a seriously beautiful shimmer medium pink blush. It gives you a very healthy glow with out getting big chunky glitter bits stuck on your face. I've become a little bit of a blush addict and this is in my top 5. It is slightly pricey for drugstore but, worth it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by LolaMay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in Natural Pearl...which is a nice rosy pink.
PROS
**Wears well...long lasting on me
**Beautiful glow rather than a crazy obvious shimmer
**Good pigmentation
**Blends easily

CONS
**Bulky packaging
**A little pricey for the product

Overall, I really like this blush because it perks up my fair skin with a beautiful rosy glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by TheTaquito22

I have this in natural pearl and I really like it. The product looks so pretty in the package. It's pretty shimmery on my cheeks, but that's pretty obvious when you look at the product. Sometimes I want a shimmery blush, so that's why I picked this up. The natural pearl is more peachy than the rose pearl, and on my fair skin, the flush this blush provides is beautiful and very natural looking. The light shimmer gives my face a nice glow. Overall, this blush makes my face look very healthy and pretty.

However, If you want a blush that is undetectable on your skin, meaning no shimmer or sparkle, this is not for you.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is beautiful for being a drugstore product. It looks so pretty in the packaging. But I found that was it for me. This looked like nothing special once applied. The compact is cheap and junky. It was barely secured in the box except with a big blob of glue that messed up the color on the back of the compact. So this to me was not worth the high price tag. It is way overpriced for being a drugstore product and did not give me any extraordinary results.