Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls - Rose Pearl

4.4

on 4/4/2012 10:37:00 PM

Getting a bit older and want a natural flush of color I was hesitant concerning the "glitter". Don't let it fool you, I was most pleasantly surprised to find instead it gives that luminous "glow" that you desire, somewhat lit from within. Very pleased with this color, a little goes a long way, lasted all day, including a nap...lol...and I think I've found what I've been looking for! Blush can be tricky. I have read pointers regarding maturing skin that attempt to lead you to cream blushes, but through trial and error I would suggest that this is softer than a cream blush because of its "luminosity" on the skin, and a natural glow that it creates its much more complimentary on maturing skin And might I add, much less of a hassle than cream blush which requires a lot of blending in attempts to avoid those fine lines! Great find, and thank goodness....I don't look like a glitter goddess! A beautiful blush!

on 4/4/2012 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I hadn't worn blush for years and picked this up last summer. It so over-whelming looking through all the pink options but I'm so glad I picked this!
This product has great pigmentation and gives the softest, most natural rosy glow ever! I think it would look great on anyone, esp for those who don't like getting too adventurous with their blush.
I'm beginning to venture out with other colors, but this is def. my favorite. It looks great with a natural, casual look and also can add something subtle to a more dramatic look.
The shimmer can appear scary, but really it just gives the blush a very nice sheen. The packaging is practical. The brush is pretty useless, but I think it is rare that a brush that ever comes with a product is ever really useful.

on 4/3/2012 2:25:00 AM

I've only had this for a short time, but I am liking what I am seeing. The shimmery color is great with my light foundation and eyeshadow combo. Very pretty!

All I have to say is I llooooooove this product!!!! I bought it worried it would be waaaay too shimmery and dark for my very fair skin. But once the top layer is off its not that shimmery, it just adds a subtle glow to the skin nothing over powering and fake, it gives your cheeks a very natural pink glow. Its gorgeous!! I suggest using a light had to apply it you dont need to swipe your brush hard, the produt comes onto the brush very easily and nicely, so a little goes a long way. In canada it cost me $15.99 at the drugstore which I thought was really expensive but it is very good quality and I usually dont like physicians formula stuff. So since you only need a little bit at a time it will last a very long time. A bonus is that its non-comedogenic! :) I will use this regularly and keep repurchasing!

on 2/6/2012 1:49:00 PM

Love love LOVE this product. Gave me skin an immediate glow. I was nervous about the shimmer as I have big pores, but after I put it on, the worry was gone. It's beautiful with just the right amount of shimmer! I will definitely buy again and will be recommending to friends!

on 11/26/2011 10:36:00 AM

I love this blush. I have it in Natural pearl. I love the shimmer, and It's long lasting. It cost about 10 dollars, but it was worth it. Will probably re-purchase, unless there's something else I want to try.

on 10/10/2011 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I like this blush. It's quite pigmented and I love how pink it is. It is shimmery, so if you want something matte, this isn't for you. Packaging is a bit bulky but this isn't a product that I'll be throwing in my purse anyway.

Overall, a cute pink, shimmery blush.

on 9/21/2011 10:42:00 PM

This is a seriously beautiful shimmer medium pink blush. It gives you a very healthy glow with out getting big chunky glitter bits stuck on your face. I've become a little bit of a blush addict and this is in my top 5. It is slightly pricey for drugstore but, worth it.

on 9/5/2011 9:31:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have this in Natural Pearl...which is a nice rosy pink.
PROS
**Wears well...long lasting on me
**Beautiful glow rather than a crazy obvious shimmer
**Good pigmentation
**Blends easily

CONS
**Bulky packaging
**A little pricey for the product

Overall, I really like this blush because it perks up my fair skin with a beautiful rosy glow.

on 8/27/2011 12:33:00 PM

I have this in natural pearl and I really like it. The product looks so pretty in the package. It's pretty shimmery on my cheeks, but that's pretty obvious when you look at the product. Sometimes I want a shimmery blush, so that's why I picked this up. The natural pearl is more peachy than the rose pearl, and on my fair skin, the flush this blush provides is beautiful and very natural looking. The light shimmer gives my face a nice glow. Overall, this blush makes my face look very healthy and pretty.

However, If you want a blush that is undetectable on your skin, meaning no shimmer or sparkle, this is not for you.

Popular Blush Products