April 19, 2014 | 1788 users online

Powder - Milani - Multitasker

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by CjLuikuo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

The shades and the undertones provided by the company are misleading. I have this in medium, thinking it was the right shade for me but it was darker and was more of pink-undertoned than yellow. It applies evenly and reduces the oiliness of my face. I really want to repurchase because I want to find the right shade but only after I have used at least half of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by YCR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice powder. I would personally consider that it provides a medium coverage for my skin (which is very oily, with an occasional hormonal break out). It covers the redness around my nose quite well and evens out my skin tone quite nicely when I have any dark spots from previous blemishes. I wouldn't say it controls oil by any means but it doesn't make me oilier either. The "puff" that comes with the powder is actually quite nice, even though I rarely use it. Now the cons are that: the packaging is a little bit too bulky for my taste but that's not that big of a problem to me. And they have quite a limited range of shades, which is what I really don't like, because I would be between shades light/medium and medium. Light/medium is too light for me and medium is too dark, unless I'm tanned. Overall, I like it, but I don't know if I'll keep repurchasing it because if the lack of variety is shades. Besides from that, it is quite good for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by sarahmedeiros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This powder made me return my MAC careblend. It left my skin with a much better matte finish, and was also 1/3 the price of MAC. Also, the packaging is AMAZING, so gold and cute! Bought 3 in the color medium light. Love love love!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2013 7:05:00 AM More reviews by muser92

Reading all the great reviews I expected this powder to be a lot better than it actually was, but it was kind of a let down for me so I returned it back. Well anyways, it gave good coverage, and color payoff (not to mention they had a good amount of options for people with yellow undertones) and I really liked that, but it just wore off way too fast. I had to reapply soooo many times! I have oily skin so I'm pretty sure that played a big part as to why I didn't like it, but I feel that if you don't have oily skin you will probably really like this powder! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by shio318

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This powder is super nice in terms of texture, lasting power, and blotting. However, the color selection is very limited and I think the powder comes off darker than it looks in the pan. I have it in the shade medium because being quite tan, I thought this looked like the best shade for me. It also looks pretty similar in the pan to my L'Oreal true match powder which is the perfect shade for me. But this powder is so dark! Luckily I can use this as a matte bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by lyrastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

** I love this powder! It has a soft texture and is the best pressed powder I have ever found in "drugstore" makeup.
** I use 04 Light Tan on my medium brown skin. It's just enough yellow for me that it doesn't turn me orangy like some of the more overtly yellow type powders do. (I look tan brown, not orange brown, lol.)
** I'm acne prone and can use this as a powder foundation. The coverage is great! My method is to build it up in areas that really need it. It covers my scars, red blemishes, and softens some of my dark patches pretty well without a concealer.
**If you have very oily skin (of which I definitely do >.<) you might find that you still need to use a primer underneath. {I personally try to avoid primers because it causes me to break out.} I find that at the very end of the day, if I haven't primed, the powder looks just terrible. I'll still use it though because it's that good for me.
~~edit:
I recently looked this powder up on Paula's Choice and she mentions an ingredient called eugenol which is known to kill skin cells. {YIKES}. It also has a high (as in not the most healthy) rating on EWG. I still love this powder but these things have definitely made me rethink this. :-(

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by xjennat

Wanted this to work as I love the color and the staying power is pretty good but it left me with little breakouts randomly on my face :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

So I was looking for a replacement for my beloved Maybelline dream matte powder (can no longer find my shade!) and read reviews for this. So glad I bought it, I think I like it even better! Goes on pretty smoothly and keeps oilies away much longer than maybelline dream matte! My skin is yellow based and I find this brand works for those shades pretty well, which is a nice change from other brands. Will def re-buy, so glad I found a much better replacement!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by bluna11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Worst color selection. Went home applied it to my face and it didn't do much just made me look.. well off. Much rather stick to my banana power I know that wont make me look burned. Don't buy. Colors are much darker that they appear.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by kittywompus

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like a powder foundation in the summer and I use this in the Medium. Gives some coverage but doesn't last all day. I need a touch-up after 4 hours but I do with any powder since I am oily. Doesn't seem to be much product in the pan. I hit bottom very quickly. I apply with a cosmetic wedge sponge. Would prefer a slimmer compact. This one is thick and bulky but I have repurchased just the same.