Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleanser + Makeup Remover

3.7

Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycol Distearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance

I LOVE this stuff! It takes off my make up SO well! With absolutely no trace of eye or face make up left! Really happy i found it! :) Also the fact that it is (semi) natural makes me really happy.

My only complaint would be the price...the bottle is quite small and for the 10$ i had to pay it seemed a little much. But i don't have to buy make up removed anymore so i guess it evens out in the end!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I've been going back and forth to this face wash since I was 17. I'm 22 now. Whenever I'd run out, I'd try out different face washes and regret not just buying this instead. Let's be real, I don't want to spend copious amounts of time using multiple products to remove my makeup. I'd say my daily makeup routine is pretty minimal (consists of cc cream and/or powder foundation + waterproof mascara) and this face wash removes it just fine. It doesn't remove waterproof mascara with one swipe, but it does the job. I have oily skin, so it doesn't leave my skin feeling tight. Comparing it to higher end brands, I consider the price fair for how it performs on my skin. Sometimes I find it on sale at Target and drugstores, so that's also a plus. If you wear a decent amount of makeup, I wouldn't rely on this to remove everything. Aside from that, it's a pretty solid daily cleanser for oily/combination skin types.

If you have sensitive + acne prone skin, beware. I know it's this cleanser that gave me a horrific cystic acne breakout, because it was the only product I switched out and I have not made any drastic diet changes. My face is currently inflamed with white heads and several painful cystic acne spots and it will take several weeks for it to calm down. BEWARE!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product. I have dry, sensitive skin but wear a good amount of daily makeup so I want to keep it as clean as possible. I always feel like I get every nook and cranny with this stuff (I've used toner after and the cotton came off clean!) and it leaves my skin feeling clean and not dry at all (though I still moisturize afterward). Some people complain about the smell but I like it (guess it depends on the person).

I originally got this because my dermatologist doesn't want me using makeup removing wipes anymore as it is probably too harsh for my skin. I was also put on Epiduo so I should be using as little products as possible. I figured this would be perfect considering it's a makeup remover and cleanser in one. My skin hated this product, first off. Just because it didn't work for me doesn't mean it won't for you - this is just my experience. I thought the cleanser itself looked a little odd, like hand soap. It even kind of smelled like it at first. It's also kind of odd that a product that claims to be natural would have a fragrance in it. Often, companies like to hide chemicals under 'fragrance' so that made me a little skeptical. I also have sensitive skin and shouldn't be using anything with fragrance anyway but not many things on the market are specifically designed for the removal of makeup, which is the reason I got it. It had a really nice lather and it DID get my makeup off. I even tested it after I cleansed my face with a makeup remover wipe and no makeup came off. Albeit I don't wear a ton in the first place, I just use concealer and powder to cover blemishes. On the downside, it was VERY very drying for my skin. Your skin should not feel super tight and dry as soon as you get out of the shower. Even my hands were super dry because I wash my face last in the shower. After one use, I'll be taking it back to the store. If you already have problems with dry/sensitive skin I would not recommend it! This is probably best for those prone to oily skin.

I was looking for a product to remove my makeup as I feel like the makeup removing wipes are good in a pinch but want to get a more deep clean on a regular basis. This removes my makeup very well. The only other product that seems to remove my makeup as well is Purity by Philosophy but that broke me out. So this is a good dupe for that for me that doesn't break me out. And when I say removes makeup, I mean removes makeup. A full face of makeup: foundation, powder, contour, blush and not just powder and mascara. And good for you if you can get away with just wearing powder. I have not so great skin so I have to wear a full face all the time. I don't use it to remove my eye makeup as it burns my eyes but that's ok with me to use another product for that. I would buy this again but I will probably buy something else when I use this up.

I was on the hunt for a new moisturizer, and grabbed this cleanser thinking it was just a cream makeup remover. I was intrigued when I found out it's a facewash as well, because I've been getting annoyed with going through the whole makeup removing process BEFORE my actual skincare.

Besides the bottle being damaged (the pump simply will not work, it might be due to user error but considering I haven't falcon punched it through a wall I'll just assume my pump is defective) I was pleasantly surprised with this cleanser/remover.

Having acne prone skin, I'm always attracted to products with gentler ingredients, although I'm not sure why it's perfumed. Don't get me wrong, I love the smell, it just seems counter productive.

It removed a full face of makeup in one fatal swipe, even my Benefit's They're Real mascara, which is known for being a chore to remove. Paired with the Neutrogena Naturals daily moisturizer, my skin feels clean. I like how my face feels with both of these products, not completely stripped of all moisture. I can get used to the smell as long as it doesn't break me out.

First impression, I'm pleased. I'm two washes in, and plan on using this cleanser up.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Been through a few bottles of this, my go to face wash. Removed most makeup, face feels clean and is not drying. Definitely recommend this product!

My skin generally hates anything which isn't completely bland, and prior to this I was using Purpose face wash, which I liked a lot. I'm really wanting to switch to cruelty-free products though, so when I saw that this wasn't tested on animals I thought I'd give it a go...unfortunately, it made me break out in hives. I thought the first time might be a fluke so I tried it again...hives. Eek. It might be great for other people - and points to Neutrogena for making this cruelty free - but unfortunately my skin just didn't like it.

This cleanser is one of the best that I have ever tried! I used to use the grapefruit acne, which is also an excellent face wash, however this one is way better than that one. This does not dry my skin out and it has an amazing scent. The ingredients in this product are natural and they do not cause my skin to break out or any other harsh reactions to my face. This product, overall, is an amazing product and I will buy again!!