April 24, 2014 | 1371 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Professional Pro-x Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love getting two tubes of this from costco for about 12$$ which is amazingly cheap since this is a gentle exfoliant it doesnt break me out (: thanks olay for kkeeping me young

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Libbystroyd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product. I had been using the Clarisonic brush for about 6 months and loving the results when I purchased this cleanser on its own at the drug store. Wow. I will warn you that my skin had a purge for about a week and then since that time, it is even more flawless. It's like it was designed to be used with the Clarisonic. I am a 36 year old who has struggled with Rosacea for 10 years and I feel my skin has never looked better than it does now.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by smilejosie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product ! Im 19 and my skin was dry and I had large pores on my checks and black heads but after using this product after 3weeks my pores are so much smaller and my black heads are almost gone not to mention my skin is much more supple :D.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

I don't understand the hype. I got a free sample tube of this with my cleansing brush but I only use it when I travel and need a little travel sized cleanser. It doesn't feel like anything special. The granules are very mild but I am used to St Ives which is pretty rough (which I like). It reminds me of Cetaphil with a fine grain to it. I need a strong cleanser though--I like L'oreal's 360 for oily skin or Cuticura soap. This just isn't it for me--I don't recommend for someone with oily skin that needs a lot of cell turnover to stay clear.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by powerhemi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff ROCKS !!!!! I purchased this cleanser about 2 months ago on it's own without any powered brush< the lady at the cosmetic dept convinced me that it would'nt make a difference ti use it without the brush she said the massaging action of my fingers would give the same effect. WRONG, I saw on the shopping channel about a month ago the clarisonic brush for a remarkable deal after seeing remarkable reviews on it on the internet I decided to go for it and purchase it< after getting it home I then decided to go back out and repurchase the olay pro x renewing cleanser and I am sooo happy that I did, using tha clarisonic brush (or the olay one) makes all the difference with this cleanser< it smooths old acne scaring and shrinks pores in an instant, I love this cleanser, please don't take it away Proctor and Gamble. Not heavily scented, foams up like nobody's business and you only need a small amount, it also rices super smooth and clean, absolutly no residue left behind. I have used many really expensive cleansers, this is hands down the best when used with the clarisonic brush(white one) thank you olay.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by ZenArcade

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This exfoliates nicely, but it irritates my skin. For people with less sensitive skin, I'm sure it's fine, but I can't use it, since I develop red bumps about a day after use. I've used the Olay Advanced Cleansing System brush with other cleansers (like mild Eucerin gel cleanser), so I don't think the battery-powered brush is causing the problem. This product also seems expensive for what it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 12:08:00 AM More reviews by rocketinthesky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is sooooooo good! It's so gentle for an exfoliator, but still leaves my skin baby soft and helps my moisturizer get sucked RIGHT in. I used up all of the sample size that came with my pro-x system, but I reeeally want to invest in the bigger bottle. It is, however, pricey, at Wal Mart it's $20, Shoppers Drug Mart it is $25 I believe. It's totally worth it, though, in my opinion. I feel like although it doesn't claim to get rid of acne or anything, it helps prevent break-outs and I'd like to believe it evens my skin tone a little more :)

UPDATE: I purchased the big bottle in April maybe, but never got around to updating until now (sorry!) but I've been using this day and night and I'm in love. My skin tone has improved drastically, the texture is MUCH softer, my pores aren't getting as clogged, and my moisturizer still absorbs instantly. I'm telling you right now. You NEED this exfoliator.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by sarah71390

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this cleanser! It claims that it is fragrance free but there is a light fresh clean smell to it. I just purchased the full size after having used up all of my sample size and I couldn't be more pleased with it. It is a little expensive for a cleanser (I paid $20 at Wal-mart) but it is definitely worth it.

It doesnt break me out and it is gentle enough to use twice a day (morning & night). I use this with my Olay ProX Cleanser and my skin hasn't had a bad breakout since.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

I got this along with the Advanced Cleansing System because it is the recommended cleanser to use with the Pro X brush. The system also came with a trial size tube which is what I have been using. The exfoliating granules dont seem to do much even with the oscillating brush head doing its thing. The formula itself is very drying for my skin type. It leaves my skin feeling tight & uncomfortable. I would recommend this for those with oily skin but not for dry skin. It is also a bit pricey for its quality. $16.50 for a 6 oz tube is the price off of amazon.com I considering returning or swapping. Definately not the right formula for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by nicolecamren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a full size bottle of this exfoliating cleanser with my Olay Pro-X cleansing brush at Costco. I really like it. I use it once or twice a week, sometimes with or without my Olay cleansing brush. Whenever i use it my skin feels very soft, and the next day I always see that my old acne scars look better :) It's fragance free which I like and it has never made my skin break out. The mircobeads are nice, and best of all i don't have to worry about them leaving mirco tears in my skin like most scrubs do because they contain ground up apricot pits. The cleanser cost anywhere from 17 to 20 dollars which is expensive; but the bottle lasts for a long time if you only use it once or twice a week because you need very little to clean your face. I've had mine since the begining of January, and I still have a little more than 3/4 bottle left. An entire bottle will probably last me an entire year, so i wouldn't have a problem paying 20 dollars for it. Anyways, i recommend this cleanser and the olay pro x cleansing system as well!!!