Nivea Nivea Visage Pure & Natural Soothing Day Cream

3.2

Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Alcohol Denat., Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Methylpropanediol, Octyldodecanol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glyceryl Stearate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance

on 4/21/2013 2:27:00 PM

The only reason I can give it 2 stars is because of the moisturizing value. But I hate the smell of it. Why do they claim it's all pure and natural when it smells like toilet spray? It should be perfume free or don't state it's for sensitive skin type. I smell like a bouquet of "fake" flowers for hours after using it. It also makes my eyes watering even though I don't apply near them. As much as I wanted to like it I don't unfortunately.:(

on 12/31/2012 5:44:00 PM

I found this product to be very moisturizing without clogging my pores. With works well as a day or night cream for my sensitive skin. In the packaging it says: ''0% of silicons, parabens, mineral oils and colors'' as well as stating to be 95% of natural origin...
The sense can be a bit overwhelm, to me it smells strongly of alcohol; the packaging allows you to use all of your product without going to waste, so that is a plus. I would recommend this to everyone, no matter your skin type. I know people with oil skin and dry drink who both love this product.

on 10/8/2012 3:20:00 PM

I can't believe they marketed this as a day cream. I can't imagine anyone's skin to be so dry they can absorb this. However for me it makes a wonderful night cream over retin-a. I don't think it does much beyond moisturising but I wake up with soft even toned skin. No redness or dry patches from the retin-a which I would get without it. Previously I used Vichy Aqualia Rich which is over 3 times the price for doing the same thing.

My skin is very fussy, often product will clog, make dull, cause a break out etc. And I've discovered the fussier the cream the more likely this is going to happen. So I'm targetting age etc with the retin a and the other products are to clean and moisturise. Trying to keep it simple.

If you're like me then I also recommend Nivea's daily essentials in tubes, both the normal and rich work for me (prefer the rich even in summer despite not having 'dry' skin). Great bases for makeup too. Garnier does several milk cleaners the soothing version currently in pale blue bottle is fantastic. I use it with water and microfibre cloth, I'm left with soft clean skin. Added bonus is they're all cheap and often available at half price.

Believe it or not, I loved the fragrance of this product, and the feel of it... at least I DID. Then, my chin & forehead began to break out in "hives" !! I don't know what it is from, but I'm definitely allergic to SOMETHING in this product!

on 6/25/2012 4:18:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this day cream for about 3 pounds together with the night cream (also 3 pounds) . I think this is an okay moisturizer, it's not too thick, not so watery that it dries up weird on the skin, but just right IMO. But after using it for about two months, I can say that it does not have an effect on my skin, to a point where I can actually see it myself. To be honest, I've actually broken out more often than usual, but that may be because I changed cleanser and toner at the same time. The fragrance is very heavy I think, like a really strong perfume. It takes some time to get used to, definitely.

on 5/10/2012 5:12:00 PM

I was intrigued by this becuz of the Argan Oil, plus it was on sale. The scent is nice and light. However, this broke me out badly every time i wore this and it would take a couple days for my skin to go back to normal. I'm not sure if it's the argan oil that i'm allergic to or not (I have no bad reaction to tea tree oil...so....*shrugs*). It says it's formulated for dry/sensitive skin - go figure!I have relegated this to a body moisturizer. Also, the packaging isn't the greatest. The cap doesn't seem to screw on securely and you really have to tighten it quite hard so it doesn't just loosen. Not great for travelling i'd assume. Would not repurchase

on 3/22/2012 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is the only moisturiser that I have bought and have had to stop using. I was tempted by the offer my local shop had on, so I bought this and it was a complete waste of money. I bought the dry/sensitive one and it didn't moisturise my skin at all. It just sat on top of it and made it feel really tacky and horrible. In the end I had to go out and buy more moisturiser which was a big waste of money! If you have dry skin, like I do, then I would choose nivea soft instead, as it is cheaper and works better :)

on 7/6/2011 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have really been enjoying this cream, I was looking for a moisturiser that didn't have any silicones and this one seemed like a reasonable choice, that wasn't too expensive.
It has a great gel-cream texture that sinks into the skin and allows for easy make-up application. It keeps the skin hydrated during the day and hasn't so far, caused any breakouts or irritations.

on 6/23/2011 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I really like this cream. It feels expensive. It's not too thick- not too thin. I gave it 4 lippies because it doesn't have SPF which is a bummer as i only ever use morning mositruizers with SPF, so i have to use a sunscreen spray before applying,

i would recommend and purchase again. the price is great for what you get!

on 6/22/2011 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have very sensitive and dry skin and I've been using this for almost a month and it's being doing really well.
Leaves your skin soft, smooth and hydrated. Been really hapy with it!!

The only problem I had with it was that one day I had a bit of sun burn on my face and when I put it on my face, it stang like mad, because it has parfume and alcohol in it :( that's why it lost one lippy from me