St. Ives St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

Water, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Safflower Seed OiI, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexl Glycerin, Linalool, Hexylcinnamal, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Coumarin, Geraniol

on 2/11/2015 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Eh. I really wanted to like this. I've been using it for a month and a half and it's given me strange dryness on my cheeks, and then a few small blemishes (whiteheads really) which I've read in some reviews on here so I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I like that it's cheap and you get a large amount but I don't see the hype and I definitely don't see the container as a good idea. They should def change the packaging. I will keep this for my hands and feet for now, maybe my body who knows. But I know there are lots of other collagen creams out there with the same claims that might actually be better. I'll try those. And for those who got wrinkle filling results I'm surprised and I'll admit a bit jealous because no matter the amount put on my face (some days I put a lot) I did not see a difference. Fine lines and small wrinkles still here! On to the next cream :/

on 2/5/2015 12:00:00 PM

um WHOA. I am a product junkie and I was skeptical about this because it's sooo cheap and comes in a large tub, great for germs! Anyways, I'm in my 30's and I can use all the help I can get at this point as I'm getting these awesome sleep lines from my pillow that do not go away. I've tried a lot of products to get rid of them, even the ever unfortunate kraft paper frownies. Well my friends, I slathered a THICK layer of this on every night, like almost to the point of a light mask and let it soak in, after day 3, my permanent nose pillow crease is practically gone. It's is kind of amazing. I will continue to use this, I wish they had a better container for it, but beggars can't be choosers, right? This prob works so great because of the mineral oil. Don't the best products contain mineral oil? Gas byproducts are like a miracle for skin apparently. I'm in!

on 1/21/2015 8:17:00 PM

Ive used 3 tubs of this already. Its a great moisturizer! It leaves your face soft the next day. Doesnt have much of a scent. Feels really great and refreshing on my face. My boyfriend even loves it because it doesnt leave our faces oily or shiny like other moisturizers. And its also very inexpensive!

on 1/20/2015 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I actually really love the consistency of this stuff. Not too thick and absorbs quickly. However I used this for about 2 months and kept getting breakouts. I very rarely breakout so i gotta think this is the culprit. Bummer. But ill still use it on my body as i like the feel and plus its cheap:)

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

10oz for six bucks! I just can't believe what a steal this is. As many of you know, Dr. Oz said this moisturizer is the best out there. I'm not a follower of him so I never paid much attention until I researched this product online. First of all, I'm someone with oily adult acne prone skin. I avoided all "anti-aging" products due to the idea that most will be too clogging and heavy for my skin type. With 40 around the corner, I was still using oil-free teen crap to help combat my skin. As time went on, my skin became oily and dehydrated because ingredients in these products were drying out my skin causing it to overproduce oil and acne. What worked in the past now is ruining my skin. The week before Xmas, I had 15 active zits =O. Today, I only have three. My foundations look amazing over this moisturizer. It is heavy but not greasy. you need to wait a few minutes for it to fully penetrate into the skin. It doesn't make my skin appear oily. I use a generous amount morning and night. It doesn't clog my pores or cause breakouts. It does have a scent but it is light and clean. The main key ingredients are hydrolyzed collagen, hydrolyzed elastin & safflower oil. The only downside is that the only store near me that sells this is Walmart and I hate that store!

on 12/26/2014 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

All I have to say is that this product works. It helped my super dry skin. Before I had wrinkles and creases when I wear makeup and just look old. Now I look my age again a young but not old 25. Now when I wear foundation and powder no more ceasing. Also no more dry patches. It's winter and this is the first time I have had continuous moisturized skin even when I don't use this product my skin STAY smooth and moisturized. I have been using it for 6 months and it changed my life people compliment my skin a lot.I no longer need foundation just to walk out the door to do something simple. I now have the confidence that I use to have back when I was 16 and 18 before the stress came in my life and made me look old. I love st ives products the facial scub is a must. It's been six months that I've been using this product and still I haven't even touched what's in the tub.I been using what's in the top. you get a lot of product for 5 dollars and a little bit seriously go a long long way. Also I haven't had any breakouts from this. And I love the smell of this stuff. It make me thinkof the 90s for some reason.😕

on 12/23/2014 11:13:00 PM

I use this as my nightly moisturizer. It is fairly affordable it is six dollars for this huge jar of products. it is lightly scented and absorbs fairly quickly and leaves my skin feeling moisturized. it does not clog my pores.I am not sure if it will give long-term results but I'm fairly happy with it as a moisturizer for now.

on 12/17/2014 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is absolutely amazing. This soaks in so fast and make my skin so moisturized! Will definitely be buying this again.

on 12/17/2014 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

The list of positive things I could write about this moisturizer is endless. I LOVE IT!!! My skin is sooooo dry in the winter and I have spent too much trying to find something that actually works to get rid of my dry patches. I feel like I have tried it all... The other day I was shopping for a new face wash because my previous purchase gave me an allergic reaction. My boyfriend was with me and actually picked up this moisturizer and said "I feel like this is the only thing you haven't tried for your dry skin, and it smells much better than the Ponds lotion you use" hahaha. (He does not like the smell of the Ponds dry skin cream I used before). It was only 5 bucks so I got it.. and I LOOOOOVE it. Smells so nice and even though it is lightweight it completely moisturizes my poor dry skin. I also love that it didn't give me any type of reaction because I was cursed with really sensitive skin :( overall I am so in love and will continue to buy forever. My skin just loves this stuff, and it is so affordable. HIGHLY recommend.

Skin type: dry (winter is reallllly dry), occasional breakouts, medium skin tone.

on 12/10/2014 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This is one of the cheapest moisturizers for fine lines. The smell smells like plants its not bothersome at all. Its very lightweight and not that moisturizing and thats good for me because i have oily skin. It did make my skin feel firmer. I think the whole st ives line is really good and affordable. This also gives my skin a slight glow.