St. Ives St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

Water, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Safflower Seed OiI, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexl Glycerin, Linalool, Hexylcinnamal, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Coumarin, Geraniol

This is the only moisturizer I've used that hasn't broken me out. Because it's getting colder, my skin has started to flake, using this moisturizer it keeps me from becoming dry and flaky. After every use my skin always feels smooth and firm.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This is THE BEST moisturizer I've ever used. I've tried a lot of the more expensive ones and nothing beats St. Ives. It's fragrance-free and yet has a clean aroma to it. It sinks in almost immediately, leaving my skin supple, firm, and yet soft to the touch with absolutely no greasy residue/feeling. I LOVE IT!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is fantastic! Best moisturizer I've ever used. Keeps my combination skin from flaking and from becoming over oily. And I love how much of it comes in the jar! Such a great price for so much product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this because the ingredients and reviews were promising. I've been having troublesome skin lately really prone to breakouts. It calmed down a bit when i first starting using it. Then, after a week, my forehead and cheeks broke out in painful red bumps that just got worse with each use of this moisturizer. I figured it wouldn't break me out because it is labeled as non-comedogenic. It didn't get rid of the dryness either, which is minimal because i have oily skin. Kind of a let down because i love the smell and texture of this. Well, i stopped using it and my forehead acne has gone down.

Incredibly cheap yet increadibly effective! I have tried this whilst (A) living in the tropics (B) living in the desert and (C) the snowy winter -- and it held up to all three climates. I usually put this at night and I wake up to super smooth and soft baby skin in the morning. Also great as a moisturizer for my face in the morning specially during winter.

I do not find it very moisturizing when I first put it on. Generally, I apply it after cleansing my face and reapply in 5 minutes once it has absorbed. Not greasy. Absorbs well. Scented however, scent is clean. Not bad for price, does not cause breakouts.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Started using this product about a month ago and I can definitely tell a difference in my skin. My fine lines on my forehead are halfway gone and my skin feels smoother and firmer.

i've been using this for years and years. it is slightly reformulated, but pretty much the same stuff i started using along with their apricot scrub (back when it also came in a jar) sometime in the late 80s.

being closer to 40 than i like to think about, i've spent too much money over the last few years trying "better" face creams. and pretty much everything i've tried (of the products i could actually afford to use, anyway) either left my face feeling worse, or made me break out!

eye creams especially - i feel like i ought to be using a nice eye cream, but every one i try makes me break out!

so i stick with this stuff. a tub of it on the vanity, and another one on my desk. i use it all over my face, neck, chest, and hands.

I prefer no fragrance and pump bottles. They travel more easily.
While this is a decent moisturizer--and indeed the scent isn't bad--I wish they'd package it differently. Yes, my skin was smooth and yes, it absorbs well and leaves no grease behind. And the price is awesome. You can't really find it everywhere though. But the tub is its fatal flaw. I can't for it in my purse and I don't want to have to reach for sanitizer every time I'm out and my hands feel dry.
To the reviewer who called us all lazy in her ranting tirade: good for you for knowing so much more than the rest of us.
EDIT: I lowered my rating. It really isn't great. I got some gluten free stuff from Shea Butters and it's way better.

when i was short on cash i tried this. i actually like it and am on my 3rd tub. feels cool on the skin, smells nice, moisturizes good for me. i prefer the tub to pumps or squeeze bottles. i can get every last drop and I'm not concerned about contamination. companies have been making tubs like this for 100 yrs.