Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Petal Pusher 736

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Not too impressed with this one. I do really like a few of the colors but for the most part it's a dud. The black is way too glittery, and the light purple on the left side (which was the main reason I bought it) takes FOREVER to even show up on me. I'm still gonna keep it and use it from time to time but I definitley will not repurchase.

on 3/12/2014 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

The shadows in my palette are very poorly pigmented. They aren't particularly chalky, which is why this got 2 lippies instead of one. So you can build them up, but it takes a lot of time and effort and the end result just isn't worth the work to me. Definitely would not purchase again, but I will try and use the shadows that I can get a little color out of at least.

on 2/27/2014 12:05:00 AM

My sister has this palette and she has good taste so I thought I'd buy it. Terrible eyeshadows. All of them were super chalky. I used the urban decay primer and it still was super sheer, chalky and flakey. I looked up pictures of other people's swatches and it looks way better then my palette. Well, you get what you pay for I guess.

on 2/24/2014 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Horrific. So chalky so un workable even with a primer or Mac paint underneath. I can't understand the good reviews for this. One shade looks like Mac trax. Once put on looks like murky muddy un even purple. I've tried several different tequniqes of applying nothing works. This thing sucks!!!! F- don't waste time or money on this.

on 1/19/2014 8:11:00 PM

I don't know why, but this didn't give me much pigmentation - I don't know if I got a lemon, but this doesn't show up as rich as the other color icon 8-pans. The colors are still beautiful, and extremely affordable. It takes me a while to build up the colors to my desired look, but I am willing to spend another $5 and see if it is just my palette that sucks, or all the petal pusher palettes

on 1/13/2014 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this palette!!

on 12/12/2013 4:18:00 PM

Horrible tacky purple eyeshadow. Can't use this at all.

on 11/26/2013 9:21:00 AM

Refer to Barbiedolls review, it was spot on. The colours in these pans do not go on as you would expect... the colour doesn't match the pan, weird. LOL.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

For a WnW shadow palette, this is very impressive. The colors are attractive, the payout is great especially with the dark shades, and there is no fallout. The texture is not as buttery as the high-end shadows, and the highlighter shades are a little chalky...I'd take off half a lippy if I could...but given the value of this palette, I'm leaving it at 5.

on 8/26/2013 12:25:00 AM

Great, like the other color icon eyeshadows. Super pigmentation, creamy, bendable. Can't beat the price. Buy it!