April 19, 2014 | 1190 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection - Petal Pusher (736)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by AdrienneStarr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent! Beautiful colors that compliment one another well which you can create deeply smoldering smokey eyes or a fun, light daytime look with this palette. I am SO in LUV with Petal Pusher that I plan to grab a couple more as soon as I go to Walgreens again. Great for beginners because the colors are embossed with where to place the shadows (crease, browbone, eyelid, and definer) to get your desired look. BIG UPs to Wet 'n' Wild for this creation because I am a DIVA on a budget and this defintely has given me versatility without breaking me...$3.99...that's right up my "MakeupAlley!"
~Adrienne Starr

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

These shadows are great!!

The colors attracted me so I had to get it and so far I am loving it. These colors make my brown eyes stand out.

*I find all the shadows to be pretty pigmented and honestly fallout has not been a issue for me at all.

*The texture of these are smooth,they go on great!

*I will say that I have only used these powders with primer so I can't comment on how they are w/out primer...(I also use the WnW Fergie primer wich is awesome..you gotta read the reviews or try it if you haven't)

I'm simply amazed on how good these colors look and I have had quite a few ppl ask me what kind of shadow I was wearing cuz it looked really good and they were shocked when I said its WnW!! lol

I use lots of different shadows from the high end stuff like MAC to the d/s stuff like Covergirl and I will say the WnW shadows are almost up to the high end stuff its that good!!!

I like how WnW seems to be really stepping it up with their products! Total repurchase!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Jenefour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I was hesitant to buy this bc of the crappy reviews on here but really wanted to try it bc of the colors. Having green eyes the purple shadows really make em' pop. Anyways, the colors are really pretty but the pigmentation or lack of I should say, sucks. Even with my UD primer the color doesn't show that great. However, I did try them with one of NYX jumbo eye pencils as a base and then put the colors on...That kicked a$$! They're really pretty colors on!!!! Kinda surprised these aren't pigmented bc the WW comfort zone is super pigmented. In a way its okay they're not pigmented bc they go on light and more natural looking..

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by teatreemint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been trying this palette for about 6 months now. I immediately liked it due to the $5 price, but I have now realized that this palette is almost useless because the shadows have so little pigmentation and the fall out is pretty bad too. You will need to wear decent primer if you want even a little color payoff. Even with the black shade, you have to coat it on over and over again just to reach dark grey.

But when you realize that you get 8 pretty large pots of shadow for only 5 bucks, and that the L'Oreal, Maybelleine, and Covergirl displays right next door to Wet n Wild sell *individual* shadows for a higher price with the same low pigmentation and fall out issues, then you realize that this palette is not all that terrible

The comfort zone 8-pan is still amazing though, it's a shame WnW couldn't keep the quality up with the other color icons.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 5:17:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

Some of the reviews on here are harsh... almost like your expecting wet-n-wild to be MAC or something. Honestly, these colors worked well and made my greeN eyes pop and look beautiful. I am a firm believer that you get what you pay for, but sometimes (with wet-n-wild in particular) you get lucky... you spend $5 on something that looks like a million bucks. This pallete was impressive and worked really well for me! Just remember to apply a good shadow primer (i like urban decays primer potion), and you can make most shadows (even if they arent $20 a pot) look beautiful, for the entire day, with little to no creasing! I love palletes like this because all the shades are right there, and your options are endless... you can make this work for the office, and turn that into a smokey eye- perfect for happy hour after work!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such lovely collection of purples and pinks for spring and summer time :D

Price: $5 USD
Colours
Left Browbone: shimmery pinked white
Left Eyelid: shimmery pale blue-based pink
Left Crease: shimmery mid-tone violet
Left Definer: pearlescent medium blue-purple
Right Browbone: super light lilac with pink duochrome-like frost
Right Eyelid: rosy copper with golden shimmer
Right Crease: blackened burgundy-plum
Right Definer: blackened green with silvery/green sparkles
Pigmentation: light to medium
Texture: buttery and powdery
Wear time: 5-6 hours

The medium colours lack in pigm. department but if you have a thick base (NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, Cottage Cheese or Lavender will do), the colours show up better.
For 5 bucks, you can't really complain ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by justinetindall

WHOAH, JUST WHOAH. Sorry about the other reviewers, but this palette is friggen amazing on my green eyes. ALL the colours come out soft and creamy on me, and highly pigmented, and actually last all day without creasing. If this was in a fancy packaging and sold at a department store, it could easily go for $50 with good marketing. I usually use only high end makeup, but theres no way i'm buying a high end palette or shelling out money when I can get something like THIS. It cost me $5 altogether with tax. DAMN GOOD BUY

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by violetnights

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have all three palettes and this one is my favorite. I use this palette a lot when I'm going out at night. I follow tutorials on youtube as well as create my own looks. With primer, my eyes look as fabulous in the early morning hours then they did right after application. You can make a subtle lavendar day look and a vamp night look. The quality is typical of WnW, which in my opinion is the best of drugstore e/s. Good pigmentation, blendable, and while not quite as buttery as HE e/s they are not too dry or powdery either. If you like DS makeup and you like purple this is a no-brainer and will be a great addition to your collection.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought all three of the pallets in this collection. This one just didn't do it for me. Most of the lighter colors were chalky and hard to blend. The darker colors are heavily pigmented but cause a ton of all out. I think they should reformulate some of the eye shadows in this pallet to make it better. I would not repurchase this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This palette is not one that I reach for a lot, just because a lot of the colours are very dark and pigmented and being my age, my parents don't let me wear dark shadows.(you can understand that,right?) Like I said before,the colours are very richly pigmented except, sadly, the lavender colour on the left side! One of the best colours but I definitely need a primer AND and white base. It's a bit of a hassle but it's worth it given the colour you get in the end. GORGEOUS!! And that lavender-gold shade on the right side? Strange and beautiful at the same time!! Overall, a very good palette! If they were being discontinued (hopefully never) I WOULD DEFINITELY STOCK UP!!