October 21, 2014 | 2050 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by ShyGSTGurl

This product glides on easily and has a very creamy consistency. Its good for a smoky top eyeliner. This did not last on my waterline but then again I haven't found an eyeliner that does! Smears/runs off waterline in an hour and maybe 2 hours if set with an eyeshadow.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by CrisAlex

An awful product, especially considering that I spent 27 CDN dollars on this! Firstly, it tugs on the skin. Not only that, but it also the eyeliner breaks so easily. So little product, so poor quality - never again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by emkazicstan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the idea of it but the quality of this product is really bad. When I came home, I could see the product running down my eyes, not attractive. Plus, I just heard that Lancome tests on animals, yuck!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by MakeupIsMyLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

An ok product, but not worth the money. Not very waterproof, and wore off in around 4 hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by jessiep96

It's a hit and miss for me with this liner. Sometimes, it creates beautiful lines with such staying power. A few times however, even when the lines are beautiful, the liner smudges off in about 4 hours and gives me raccoon eyes. Overall, I'd rather buy a more reliable eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by MSFIT75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This liner creates a very precise line that actually takes a little effort to glide. Guess that's the whole "waterproof" purpose because it feels like a sturdier wax-like substance not so easily melted or smudged which is good because it stays put & rich in color unlike other liners. I like that. It's pricier than most, but then again, it is Lancome so whattaya expect right? I doubt I'll repurchase due to the price & I like certain other liners better but this ain't bad.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by lpiao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have very greasy eyelid. I have been on the hunt for a good eyeliner. At 30 dollars a pop, this eyeliner did not last all all. I also tried using this with Urban Decay primer potion, it still ran. Without the primer it lasted about an hours, with the primer it began smudging after 3 hours. So overall it performed worse than Revlon color stay.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by salhon

I didn't like this at all. It wore off within a couple hours. It did look nice when I first put it on, but it just didn't last. I even bought the Lancome eye primer to help it stay, but nothing helped.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by anniebo33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Product applied beautifully, however, it did not last the entire day which was disappointing. The clicker ended up breaking as well, so much of the product was wasted. I have heard from others that the clicker was a problem for them too and broke. Was pretty expensive too for an eyeliner. Overall, i would not and did not repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2010 9:51:00 AM More reviews by janetgrace

Prune is da bomb for us brown eyed gals. Softly rim the entire eye with this, leave as is, or apply any shadow over it. Your eyes will pop in the most seductive way.