Lancome Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, paraffin, PEG-6 beeswax, diisostearyl dimer dilinoleate, hydrogenated castor oil, ozokerite, calcium stearate, ceresin, alumina, TOCOPHEROL, ascorbyl palmitate, methylparaben, and propylparaben. [+/- May contain CI 42090 / blue 1 lake, CI 75470 / carmine, CI 77007 / ultramarines, CI 77163 / bismuth oxychloride, CI 77288 / chromium oxide greens, CI 77289 / chromium hydroxide green, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / iron oxides, CI 77510 / ferric ferrocyanide, CI 77742 / manganese violet, CI 77891 / titanium dioxide, and mica.

on 9/14/2012 5:19:00 PM

Picked this up at the recommendation of an SA as I don't normally buy Lancome. Straight away the sponge end is completely useless. The liner itself has decent pigmentation but it drags as you apply...now I like to be gentle on my eyes but even after sharpening it stills drags. On the plus side it does seem to "set", and the only way to describe it is as sticky which I don't enjoy at all!...it won't go to waste as will use it off a brush on the back of my hand for more subtle looks, but am overall very disappointed.

on 6/8/2012 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Truly I was expecting more. Considering the price, it should last more on the waterline. I would buy it again only because it's not irritating my eyes at all!

on 3/20/2012 12:04:00 AM

I was told it was waterproof and would not smudge but it did after a few hours. It was as though I hadn't put any make up on. I thought I would be paying for quality but it was just a let down. I will never purchase again.

on 12/12/2011 3:29:00 AM

Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner has been a severe let down. I purchased this because I was looking for an easy to use and long-lasting waterproof eyeliner as its name suggests. Not only did it smudge almost immediately after I applied, it was not even waterproof.
Just to be sure, I applied a few lines onto my hand and ran it under water. Immediately it started to wash off without any additional help. Under the water, I rubbed it gently once and it was all gone. I definitely do not think it could ever even hope to last considering how oily my lids can get throughout the day.
As of now, I have used almost all of the eyeliner because there isn't that much product in the tube. Needless to say, it is expensive for what you get. I have had non-waterproof drug store pencil liners that lasted longer on my eyelids.
It is impossible to use for your undereye/waterline because it smudges very badly.
Overall, the product had a good texture and the roll up packaging was nice and hygienic but other than that I cannot say anything positive about it.

on 11/5/2011 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I decided to try before buying since it is expensive for an eyeliner. I was going to purchase if it was long lasting as the name implies. I did not like the consistency when applying. Worst of all, it lasted about 2 hours while I was in air conditioner all the time and I applied it not in the waterline but as a regular eyeliner. Definetely, won't purchase.

on 8/16/2011 2:42:00 PM

This product glides on easily and has a very creamy consistency. Its good for a smoky top eyeliner. This did not last on my waterline but then again I haven't found an eyeliner that does! Smears/runs off waterline in an hour and maybe 2 hours if set with an eyeshadow.

on 8/10/2011 6:21:00 PM

An awful product, especially considering that I spent 27 CDN dollars on this! Firstly, it tugs on the skin. Not only that, but it also the eyeliner breaks so easily. So little product, so poor quality - never again.

on 6/20/2011 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I like the idea of it but the quality of this product is really bad. When I came home, I could see the product running down my eyes, not attractive. Plus, I just heard that Lancome tests on animals, yuck!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

An ok product, but not worth the money. Not very waterproof, and wore off in around 4 hours.

on 6/5/2011 11:41:00 PM

It's a hit and miss for me with this liner. Sometimes, it creates beautiful lines with such staying power. A few times however, even when the lines are beautiful, the liner smudges off in about 4 hours and gives me raccoon eyes. Overall, I'd rather buy a more reliable eyeliner.

Top Rated Lancome Products