November 21, 2014 | 1921 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2011 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Ayakochan

Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner has been a severe let down. I purchased this because I was looking for an easy to use and long-lasting waterproof eyeliner as its name suggests. Not only did it smudge almost immediately after I applied, it was not even waterproof.
Just to be sure, I applied a few lines onto my hand and ran it under water. Immediately it started to wash off without any additional help. Under the water, I rubbed it gently once and it was all gone. I definitely do not think it could ever even hope to last considering how oily my lids can get throughout the day.
As of now, I have used almost all of the eyeliner because there isn't that much product in the tube. Needless to say, it is expensive for what you get. I have had non-waterproof drug store pencil liners that lasted longer on my eyelids.
It is impossible to use for your undereye/waterline because it smudges very badly.
Overall, the product had a good texture and the roll up packaging was nice and hygienic but other than that I cannot say anything positive about it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by rvbolorin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I decided to try before buying since it is expensive for an eyeliner. I was going to purchase if it was long lasting as the name implies. I did not like the consistency when applying. Worst of all, it lasted about 2 hours while I was in air conditioner all the time and I applied it not in the waterline but as a regular eyeliner. Definetely, won't purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by ShyGSTGurl

This product glides on easily and has a very creamy consistency. Its good for a smoky top eyeliner. This did not last on my waterline but then again I haven't found an eyeliner that does! Smears/runs off waterline in an hour and maybe 2 hours if set with an eyeshadow.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by CrisAlex

An awful product, especially considering that I spent 27 CDN dollars on this! Firstly, it tugs on the skin. Not only that, but it also the eyeliner breaks so easily. So little product, so poor quality - never again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by emkazicstan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the idea of it but the quality of this product is really bad. When I came home, I could see the product running down my eyes, not attractive. Plus, I just heard that Lancome tests on animals, yuck!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by MakeupIsMyLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

An ok product, but not worth the money. Not very waterproof, and wore off in around 4 hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by jessiep96

It's a hit and miss for me with this liner. Sometimes, it creates beautiful lines with such staying power. A few times however, even when the lines are beautiful, the liner smudges off in about 4 hours and gives me raccoon eyes. Overall, I'd rather buy a more reliable eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by MSFIT75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This liner creates a very precise line that actually takes a little effort to glide. Guess that's the whole "waterproof" purpose because it feels like a sturdier wax-like substance not so easily melted or smudged which is good because it stays put & rich in color unlike other liners. I like that. It's pricier than most, but then again, it is Lancome so whattaya expect right? I doubt I'll repurchase due to the price & I like certain other liners better but this ain't bad.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by lpiao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have very greasy eyelid. I have been on the hunt for a good eyeliner. At 30 dollars a pop, this eyeliner did not last all all. I also tried using this with Urban Decay primer potion, it still ran. Without the primer it lasted about an hours, with the primer it began smudging after 3 hours. So overall it performed worse than Revlon color stay.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by salhon

I didn't like this at all. It wore off within a couple hours. It did look nice when I first put it on, but it just didn't last. I even bought the Lancome eye primer to help it stay, but nothing helped.