L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

4.2

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba) Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides, (CT 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 7/7/2015 10:13:00 PM

They are very inexpensive but are very good and last a long time. I have 'beautiful bronze' to contour and 'fawn' to highlight and correct under the eye. The formula is creamy but light.

on 7/7/2015 3:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I reviewed and swatched these and included how I thought they worked with indian skin!

on 7/6/2015 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

THIS IS HORRIBLE , it's definitely not a dupe for ANY high end concealer I do not recommend it at all. After I put it on as a highlighter it started to look cakey and smudged. Lots of dots were under my eyes and everywhere else I highlighted. I was just an oily mess. It was a waste of money in my opinion and expierence and I would not buy it again. I gave It a few tries but it just wasn't for me. It does not last all day at all.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in three colours. The orange corrector (like NYX's, but in a liquid form)
Cool tan (if you are mixed race-yellow toned/tan, pick this up!!) and medium beige (same again, if you are mixed, its just slightly lighter, if I want a little under eye glow)

The products performance:
I am a person with TERRIBLE dark circles and dark scarring, so it wasn't as full coverage as i'd need, but it is a good concealer if you don't need that. (Hard Candy's Glamoflauge is better at that!!!) It lasted 6 hours before I saw it starting to fade a little, so pretty good! All in all...It was okay.. I prefer NYX's orange correctors as its more vibrant, and cancels ashy tones but this is a good substitute if you can't find it/afford it, and you can't really say no with these prices, especially from Ebay!

on 6/21/2015 3:56:00 PM

HOLY! I never believed this was a dupe for my loved MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer, but I wanted to try it out because of the raves. I have to say, this is similar to the MAC concealer, and for $4, it is a fairly good dupe (I don't think it is a dupe for the NARS concealer though). The MAC concealer provides a tiny bit more coverage and the lasting power is better, but it is slightly more drying. This LA Girl concealer gives solid medium coverage and is build-able. It doesn't look cakey, and it isn't drying. I use it for my under eye circles and I really love it. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. I cut off the brush tip and I wish it just came as a regular squeeze tube. I use Creamy Beige, and I use NC 30 in MAC.

on 6/15/2015 4:22:00 PM

This concealer is HIGHLY hyped up. I was so excited to get it and I was VERY disappointed.

I bought this in Natural and Classic Ivory and they both look SO PINK. It sunk into my fine lines (that I didn't even know I had) under my eyes. It didn't cover really well either..it thinned out when I tried to blend it out. The brush is not very good at all, definitely need to squeeze it out first and use a sponge/brush to blend it out. Good thing it was cheap because now I'm stuck with two tubes that I will never use.

on 5/26/2015 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought Toast for contouring and Creamy Beige for highlighting. For contouring, its fine. The texture is very creamy hence its easy to blend.

But I have a huge problem with this being a highlighter and concealer. Not only it doesn't conceal well, It sinks into my pores! I was absolutely aghast when i came to work with dark circles still visible and little dots of cream in my pores. It even shows fine lines under my eyes which i didn't know existed!

In terms of longevity, its OK.

I really hate the packaging. I usually ended up squeezing too much. And sometimes the cream and water content tends to separate. So when I squeeze the tube, water actually squirts out.

Anyway, thank god these were cheap. I'll stick to my MAC.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: Forgot to mention that i also bought Pure Beige which is very close to my skin colour (nc30) for concealing my dark circles.
However i ended up with greyish looking under eyes!

on 5/21/2015 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Wow! What a GREAT find! I really don't have an issue with dark circles so I basically use this concealer for highlighting only. It's amazing! I use Fawn and Almond. A little goes a long way, they are easy to apply and does not crease/cake. What more can you ask for in a concealer. Oh, did I mention that it's dirt cheap? $2.50 ea, pending on where you buy. If your local BSS doesn't carry it you can buy on eBay. No need for the pricey MAC conceler, LA Girl is the truth!

on 5/20/2015 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love it. I usually use the Mac prolong wear NC45 but with la girl I can use Fawn, Or Toffee ( because those two are pretty similar) and mix it with pure beige or even warm honey for a highlight. I love it cause it can be used in so many ways. I use chestnut and dark cocoa for contouring. I pair it smashbox's foundation and it all blends so great.

on 5/19/2015 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I really love this concealer! They are my go to concealers at the moment and will be for this Summer because they give a really creamy, radiant highlight for me. The consistency is really nice and it's similar to (like I've heard others say) Mac Pro Longwear Concealer. I personally think it's a tad bit stiffer, atleast to me it is. I purchased three shades, one to highlighter, contour and for my same skintone. In the colors fawn (closest I could find to my skintone/ NC42-NC44/45), dark cocoa (contour), and pure beige (highlight). I'm extra when it comes to highlighting and contouring so you definitely don't have to go as dark or light as I did if you have a similar tone. Dark cocoa is the 2nd darkest shade LA Girl offers I believe and pure beige is about the 6th lightest shade (before they brought out the two newer light shades). Overall I am for sure going to buy these concealers over and over again. They are really great especially for the price. If you aren't in to buying mid/high end makeup definitely give these a shot, I'm sure they work better then some higher end brands. If you know how to BLEND you will have a BOMB highlight/contour. It's important to have a good blending technique with these, like I said they are a little stiff especially if you allow these to sit on your face for awhile.