January 30, 2015 | 1131 users online

Concealers - L.A. Girl - PRO Conceal HD Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2015 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Cromero4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I personally didn't like this concealer! I tried liking it but I couldnt, I tried to highlight my face and it just didn't look good and it did crease on me soo much the colors can be a little orange too it was had to find yellow tone shades. I wouldn't buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Francesca99x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love love love this conceal !! Not cakey and doesn't crease ! Amazing coverage and super cheap! Bought it after hearing great reviews from celebs & their make up artists such as Lilly Ghalici and YouTubers!
The only thing I would change is the brush applicator is a little unhygienic as you can't wash it. Overall really great!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by londonmaddie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first got this product, I loved it! It is extremely full coverage, and you can't beat the price. It also has a wide variety of shades to choose from.

I did repurchase this multiple times. However, I was wary because of the 4 types of parabens it contains. I believe it was four, I don't have the packaging to double check.

But here's where I decided it wasn't for me. I repurchased one of these, and it was a sealed package, of course. But, all that the tube contained was a clear, oozing, baby oil looking substance. No concealer! It's like the product was not completely bound and the ingredients were separating. I was horrified, considering the questionable ingredients.

That is why I will never repurchase. I would rather buy a 20$ concealer that I am sure will not come empty with gross liquid oil in the tube.

If you do not mind parabens, this concealer does work, and it covers everything. But, I just can't, considering my experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by mellifera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Believe the hype ladies because this stuff is The Business. This is the only concealer I've found that covers my hyperpigmentation beautifully. It works as well as MUFE Full Cover and Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo concealer; unlike them, it doesn't break me out. The only area that the higher end concealers do better is that they are more long wearing: KVD and MUFE both went over 6 hours before I needed to touch up, whereas LA Girl only gives me about 4 before my scars start bleeding through. Still I'll take more frequent touch ups over break outs, tyvm.

I'm an NC50 and my color is Toast, which has neutral undertones. It also works pretty well for my mother. She's an NW45 but thought Espresso was too dark for concealing. I know it's a little hard to find. I lucked out and found it at a hole in the wall Mom & Pop beauty store in a random strip mall. I know Amazon carries it, but their prices were a little high last I checked. A better bet is drugstore.com. Wherever you can find it, give it a try. At less than $3, it's an amazing deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by kmarie161

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer is awesome! I heard that it was a dupe for MAC Pro Longwear and I was in serious need for some spot coverage, so I picked this up for $2.49 at a beauty supply store. The coverage is definitely full and it covers redness/blemishes very well in my experience. I have oily skin, but I still like a nice creamy base because it looks more dewy and natural. This concealer is perfect for that! I see that a lot of people don't like the brush, but I do because it allows me to precisely cover where I want and it comes out thinly so I'm able to build it up if needed. The shade range is pretty decent but choosing just by looking at the tube is difficult. I am a little lighter than NC42 right now and I bought two shades in Medium Beige (probably perfect for NC37-40) and in Cool Tan (good for NC44 or a little darker) and I mix them for a perfect shade. Many people will probably have to get two shades to make their match, but it'll cost you abut $5.00, still a good price. I recommend.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Sammy311

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought a few of these due to some rave reviews on them. I was skeptical. It isn't easy for me to find concealers that cover my blue-black undereye circles, and typically when I do find a good concealer, it costs a lot of money. At any rate, I've been using these for a couple of months now (I use the color Natural), and I'm smitten. LA Girls just raised the price from 2.99 to 5.00, which is probably due to the popularity of this product. I wasn't too happy about that...BUT, I just went to an online store and bought 6 of the because I wanted back-ups and because they were on sale for $2.49/each. Not so thrilled with the weird-o brush on the applicator but I can make due with it because this stuff is the bomb.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by lipstickjunkie87

So as a YouTube addict, everyone was ranting and raving about this concealer. I just knew I had to try it and when I did the hype was so real! I love this product because it really conceals. I also love that color variety they offer. They have colors for everyone. The price for these concealers are so freaking cheap. I could not find them anywhere in the store so I ordered from ikate house.com. This will run you under $3!! You can't beat that. This product is defiantly a must buy/try you we regret it!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2014 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Mhrn10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

MY HG!!! Words cannot express my love towards this concealer!!! Its very buildable, if you want it to be full coverage just keep layer it, and sooo easy to blends, & the best thing is : no cracking/chalky. The price is sooo cheap, and does not breaks me out!! I use it not only to covers my zit or redness or eye-bag, but also for contouring (shade classic ivory and toast)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Vadzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

As an NC42 I find it hard to find the perfect drugstore concealer, until I discovered this little beauty! I usually use mac pro longwear concealer (which I still love) but wanted something slightly cheaper and stumbled on LA girl. I ordered 3 shades online, and was super impressed! I love the brush applicator, makes it easy to apply and precise, and its a really good consistency to work with. All in all I'm really happy and use this every day, I do find it creases slightly under my eyes but I'm willing to look past that. Great coverage for under eye bags and I'm tempted to buy the darker colours to contour with.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by kidrauh1

I like this. Has medium coverage and good consistency. Also has a lot of shades. Would definitely repurchase!