Too Faced Shadow Insurance - Glitter Glue

4.7

Water/Aqua/Eau, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d┬┐abeille, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Jojoba Esters, PVP, Silica, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

THIS IS MY HG!!!!
it may not be cheap but it works so well. nothing else works compared. i only wear loose pigment and glitter eye shadows as i like a bright and bold eye. if i apply pigment without this product it does not show at all. you really fail to realise how beautiful eyeshadows and glitters are etc without this product...this product brings eyeshadows etc to life!! when you look at your glitter pigment and sighhhhh and hope that how it looks in the pot will be how it is on your eye....you'll never have to sigh again !

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

HG! This stuff is amazing. I bought a baked micro-glitter eyeshadow palette by Sephora and could not get it to say on my eyes for nothing, it wouldn't even stay on my eyeshadow brush! I resorted to patting it on my lids with my finger for any color to show up! The SA at Sephora suggested this, and omg, the colors became pigmented and STAYED, there was almost no fallout. I will forever use this!
Since you only need a tiny amount, the tube should last you for a long time, so it's worth the price.
I start with MAC Painterly then add the Glitter Glue and finally whatever sparkly shadow I'm in love with, and I'm done, no touchups, just shimmery pigmented beautiful eyes.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

AMAZING! I love glitter shadows but hate the fallout all over my face. This stuff does the job! I had pushed my glittery UD shadows to the back because I just was sick of the mess,I just got this today and tried it with one of my UD shadows and WOW,it really works!
Now it doesn't 100% prevent fallout when applying but it's very minimal. I find it very easy to blend my shadows on to this primer,I created a beautiful,glittery smoky eye in a matter of 10 min.
I also own the original Too Faced primer and love that as well. These products do not disappoint!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a must have product if you use glitter shadows! I am able to use my glitter heavy UD shadows (Mowie Wowie, Midnight Cowboy, Grifter) without any messy fall out! Be warned, this is not your average primer, you will not be able to blend over it! Glitter Glue does not play nice with regular shadows. I usually use my regular primer over my entire lid, then apply my crease and highlight shadows, then pat a tiny bead of GG onto my lid and press my glitter over top of it. Works like a charm, and I am kicking myself for not buying this long before now!

I love this for glitter. And that is what I bought it for. I do my makeup with regular primer and then do a thin layer of this, wait about 30 seconds for it to get tacky, apply your glitter and forget it. Your glitter will. not. move! It's amazing!

I attempted to use it with regular eye shadow. But it was really grabby and kept pulling. So product wouldn't go on smoothly.

Bottom line- amazing glitter primer! You only need a little bit to cover your eye. And it holds your glitter all day! Love love love!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Too Faced primers are amazing, I'm a big fan of the regular formula and use it every day. I tried out this formula as I use almost exclusively shimmer shadows (ex: Urban Decay, Too faced, other high-end shadows) and was hoping this would help out the shadows that don't seem to grab as well and emphasize the ones I use everyday. I DO recommend this for straight glitter or heavily glittered shadows, but I do not recommend this for everyday shimmer/light glitter shadow use just because it's a bit too sticky for those shadows, so they don't seem to blend as smoothly and it doesn't help maintain the vibrancy of the pigments as much as it does keep glitter on your lids. Still a great product, but not for everyday.

Amazing product, that's all there is to it. I used to hate mineral colors and pigments for my eyes before I got this stuff. It sticks the pigment to your lids, and it makes the pigments look intense. It's a bit thick but much easier to work with than pixy epoxy, much better in my opinion. What I do is apply the regular TFSI all over my lids, then take this and just apply this to my lid where I normally use pigments for the color pop. Lasted over 8 hours without budging, just make sure to blend it out well and don't apply more than a tiny bit. A+ product

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I've never spent so much on so little, especially for a primer product, but it was definitely the right decision. This product is amazing. I've been using it just as a regular eye primer and my shadow and liner don't budge, smudge or crease all day. Can't wait to try it with glitter. I will definitely buy it again, it's worth the price tag.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It's all been said. Bless this primer.

Skin: Other, Tan, Cool

I could never find a good glitter primer.. Until I found this. I can dance all night, sweat, rub my eyes and this will not budge! I use a lot of coarse glitter and this stuff smooths it on perfectly. Pricey but I will totally repurchase! I love this stuff!