Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Tipsy

4.7

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Tricaprylin, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Alba, PEG-150 Distearate, Lanolin, Laureth-4, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470). ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 6 And Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 12/12/2013 3:01:00 PM

i love this color, reminds me a lot of deep throat by nars, but perhaps a bit more peach coral than pink. It is very pigmented, lasts about 8 hrs or so, no scent and no irritation on my skin. A little goes a long way. The case is a round orange plastic compact with a mirror, i like that it is easy to differentiate the colors with just a glance. i have light skin nc 20-25 and this blush goes well with my skin tone, not over the top. This was kinda expensive $26, but i like that it is more " natural" than my former favorite blush by NARs and i like that Tarte is paraben free.

on 12/4/2013 7:19:00 AM

This blush I buyed at firstime a few weeks ago, and I can definitelly say YES, this is what I was looking for !! I really didnt hear anything about this blush before, I just saw some pictures on the internet and I very much liked the colour. So I decide to buy it. BUT this is very hard to buy, Iam from Czech Republic, and here it is it not available, so I must to buy it from EBAY and I have to pay shipping, so it is really expensive to buy this blush from Czech Republic. Neverthelles I buyed it and it was the best shop in this year :)
Before Tipsy I was using only BOURJOIS blushes - I like the package very much, smell and it is just perfect blush for me, BUT they dont have this coral-salmon color, what I wanted.
So now finally about the TIPSY :) Like I already told, the COLOUR is amazing!! Its pink-with little bit orange, it is really true coral-salmon pink :) and lasting is WOW! Its stay all day on me, really ! It dont have any smell, and it should be healthy for your skin, without
unhealthy ingredients. Packaging is cute, with small mirror inside, but what I miss is small brush, like is in Bourjois blushes.
Still it is my best beloved blush product, cause of the beautiful colour and long lasting.
I would rename this product instead of Amazonian on Amazing !! :)

on 11/14/2013 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

When I first saw it, I wasn't convinced it would look well on my NC45 coloring, but I was wrong. This color looks like a subtle matte orange, but not a garish flat orange. It adds a nice warmth to my complexion and enhances the yellow undertones in my skin rather than the olive. Nice color for yellow and warm undertones.

Many say it's very pigmented. On my coloring, it's not as pigmented as a NARS or Chanel blush, but it's good and buildable. The stay power is good. I would say it lasted a good 6 hours, but I have oily skin. To enhance the color and to prolong the staying power, also use NARS' multi-use cheek color stick in Puerto Vallarta - it's a pale golden tangerine color.

on 10/1/2013 7:20:00 PM

Ive had this blush for a while so I think I can give an accurate review. This blush is a peachy color on my skin tone. I am very yellow and for reference I am an NC35 in mac. If you have pink undertones this blush will be coral on you but if you are yellow than the orangey tone is going to come out more than the pink tone in this blush. This is very natural on me, I can wear this blush with ANY makeup look. I put on this blush when I don't know what else will work and this never fails me. The reason I took a lippie off is because I need to layer a lot of times to get this to show up on me. I know everyone is saying its very pigmented (which it is when I swatch it) but maybe it is the brush I'm using to apply, its very fluffy so I am going to try using a dense brush. This blush has shimmer to it but the shimmers are so tiny they are barely noticeable. Shows up matte on the cheeks. This lasted on me for 7 hours on the dot. I also have natural beauty blush from this line and that lasts 10 hours. Overrall I would recommend if you are looking for an everyday blush color that can suit any makeup look :)

on 8/26/2013 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

AMAZING!!!!!!! Gorgeous coral shade and soooo pigmented! Swatches in the store it's nothing special but on your face wow!

on 7/31/2013 6:17:00 AM

This blush definitely looks quite bold in the compact and so I was a little scared when purchasing this. But once applied on my cheeks, it showed up in a pinkish color with orange undertones that is actually surprisingly flattering on my semi-pale Asian skin. It provides the perfect amount of glow without looking too heavy and makes me look more youthful and refreshed. Interestingly, I find it looks quite different on my face as compared to in the pan. It comes in a cute round plastic compact with a mirror inside. The packaging does look a little cheap, but it's sturdy as I have dropped it quite a few times and so far so good.
One must definitely be careful to not get too much of this blush onto your brush as it is quite pigmented and one false move and you'll be looking like Pikachu. I usually lightly pick up some powder, tap the compact for the loose ones to fall off, and then apply. I find that it works better if you apply this with two soft layers to get that perfect amount. It's decently easy to blend.
My only problems with this blush is that it feels a little chalky and not as silky as some other semi high-end blushes, but it's not that big of an issue. Also, I find that this sadly does not last 12 hours or nowhere as close, which is why I took a lippie off. The lasting power of this blush varies for me , but the most it ever lasts is 4-5 hours with the average being three, which I find a little disappointing.
I'm not sure if I would repurchase this as I doubt that I will hit pan, but if I lost this, I definitely would!

on 5/28/2013 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

It's a pretty color I would say it a coral-red. On my cheeks it looked a lot more red than orange or peach, but it's a pretty effect, but not what I was expecting I guess. It did grown on me though, especially for summer been using it quite a bit. It's really tightly packed ( the powder I mean) so it doesn't load up on your brush in one swipe which is a good thing as it is quite pigmented. This blush will not really add any texture to your skin, only color hope that makes sense. The lasting power is definitely not as much as they claim. I think it lasts about the same as a Mac blush probably less than some even. I wish I could give it 3.5 but I cant so i am giving it a 3

on 4/26/2013 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I was expecting this to be 'peachy' or have a more orangey tinge to it. But it really is a true coral color. Leaning away from orange. That being said, I really do love this blush. It is definitely matte and looks very natural. I'd say the staying power is pretty good, but I haven't worn it for the whole twelve hours it claims. But definitely a solid six hours.

on 2/25/2013 1:58:00 PM

This is quickly becoming one of my HG blushes. It looks TERRIFYING in the pan lol so bright...but on my paler than pale skin it just gives this peachy pink glow to my cheeks and blends like a dream. It stays a long time. I don't know about 12 hours as I usually take mine off before that. I can't stress how much I love this blush. Oh and it really has no shimmer in it or any fragrance that I have noticed.

on 2/3/2013 3:41:00 AM

color is nice and really like how it has not shimmer..........but maybe i do need some shimmer for the color to blend more seamlessly to my cheeks.........i duno what it is but i just can't blend it to my face........and looks very unnatural.......

Popular Blush Products