December 18, 2014 | 894 users online

Blush - Tarte - Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Tipsy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Pink_Lotus

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

When I first saw it, I wasn't convinced it would look well on my NC45 coloring, but I was wrong. This color looks like a subtle matte orange, but not a garish flat orange. It adds a nice warmth to my complexion and enhances the yellow undertones in my skin rather than the olive. Nice color for yellow and warm undertones.

Many say it's very pigmented. On my coloring, it's not as pigmented as a NARS or Chanel blush, but it's good and buildable. The stay power is good. I would say it lasted a good 6 hours, but I have oily skin. To enhance the color and to prolong the staying power, also use NARS' multi-use cheek color stick in Puerto Vallarta - it's a pale golden tangerine color.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by dianaisabel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ive had this blush for a while so I think I can give an accurate review. This blush is a peachy color on my skin tone. I am very yellow and for reference I am an NC35 in mac. If you have pink undertones this blush will be coral on you but if you are yellow than the orangey tone is going to come out more than the pink tone in this blush. This is very natural on me, I can wear this blush with ANY makeup look. I put on this blush when I don't know what else will work and this never fails me. The reason I took a lippie off is because I need to layer a lot of times to get this to show up on me. I know everyone is saying its very pigmented (which it is when I swatch it) but maybe it is the brush I'm using to apply, its very fluffy so I am going to try using a dense brush. This blush has shimmer to it but the shimmers are so tiny they are barely noticeable. Shows up matte on the cheeks. This lasted on me for 7 hours on the dot. I also have natural beauty blush from this line and that lasts 10 hours. Overrall I would recommend if you are looking for an everyday blush color that can suit any makeup look :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Brady0912

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

AMAZING!!!!!!! Gorgeous coral shade and soooo pigmented! Swatches in the store it's nothing special but on your face wow!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 6:17:00 AM More reviews by rayychell

This blush definitely looks quite bold in the compact and so I was a little scared when purchasing this. But once applied on my cheeks, it showed up in a pinkish color with orange undertones that is actually surprisingly flattering on my semi-pale Asian skin. It provides the perfect amount of glow without looking too heavy and makes me look more youthful and refreshed. Interestingly, I find it looks quite different on my face as compared to in the pan. It comes in a cute round plastic compact with a mirror inside. The packaging does look a little cheap, but it's sturdy as I have dropped it quite a few times and so far so good.
One must definitely be careful to not get too much of this blush onto your brush as it is quite pigmented and one false move and you'll be looking like Pikachu. I usually lightly pick up some powder, tap the compact for the loose ones to fall off, and then apply. I find that it works better if you apply this with two soft layers to get that perfect amount. It's decently easy to blend.
My only problems with this blush is that it feels a little chalky and not as silky as some other semi high-end blushes, but it's not that big of an issue. Also, I find that this sadly does not last 12 hours or nowhere as close, which is why I took a lippie off. The lasting power of this blush varies for me , but the most it ever lasts is 4-5 hours with the average being three, which I find a little disappointing.
I'm not sure if I would repurchase this as I doubt that I will hit pan, but if I lost this, I definitely would!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by asd1random

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It's a pretty color I would say it a coral-red. On my cheeks it looked a lot more red than orange or peach, but it's a pretty effect, but not what I was expecting I guess. It did grown on me though, especially for summer been using it quite a bit. It's really tightly packed ( the powder I mean) so it doesn't load up on your brush in one swipe which is a good thing as it is quite pigmented. This blush will not really add any texture to your skin, only color hope that makes sense. The lasting power is definitely not as much as they claim. I think it lasts about the same as a Mac blush probably less than some even. I wish I could give it 3.5 but I cant so i am giving it a 3

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by monpetitchou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was expecting this to be 'peachy' or have a more orangey tinge to it. But it really is a true coral color. Leaning away from orange. That being said, I really do love this blush. It is definitely matte and looks very natural. I'd say the staying power is pretty good, but I haven't worn it for the whole twelve hours it claims. But definitely a solid six hours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by kpennock

This is quickly becoming one of my HG blushes. It looks TERRIFYING in the pan lol so bright...but on my paler than pale skin it just gives this peachy pink glow to my cheeks and blends like a dream. It stays a long time. I don't know about 12 hours as I usually take mine off before that. I can't stress how much I love this blush. Oh and it really has no shimmer in it or any fragrance that I have noticed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Xxkonixx

color is nice and really like how it has not shimmer..........but maybe i do need some shimmer for the color to blend more seamlessly to my cheeks.........i duno what it is but i just can't blend it to my face........and looks very unnatural.......

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Craucm01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I am in LOVE (!!!!!) with this blush!!! I have extremely fair skin and I love a really right flush pop of color to make me look awake and happy. This blush not only makes me LOOK happy but actually MAKES me happy. It is totally matte so there aren't any of those annoying shimmers in there to make me look like I'm trying to channel Kesha. It is really, really pigmented so I am very careful when I apply it to only get a little bit on my brush, tap it off, and then slowly build to my desired look that day. The bright coral color is perfect for me, I love a pink/orange color for my skin and this is PERFECT!! Also, I have REALLY oily skin around my nose and cheeks and this blush doesn't slip or look oily all day. I feel like it truly absorbs the oil and does what it says it will do!! I will admit that it is a little bit pricy, but the packaging is adorable (there is even a little mirror in the lid for on-the-go application) and it just looks cute and sleek. I have carried it around in my purse since I received it at Christmas and it hasn't cracked or broken like some other blushes tend to do. I would say this is a KEEPER for me and I would continue to purchase again and again!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Suzyace

Please Tarte come to the UK!! Had a friend get this for me after reading all the reviews and I really like it. I don't love love , but its a good quality product. The colour stayed true for a good 8hrs with no touch ups- and I'm addicted to reapplying blush! The colour does look scary in the pan and I would say its more on the coral than peach side but nice sheer like application so you don't look too clown like! . Really lovely with some self tan and bronzer- I wouldn't say this is a winter blush for me but I will wear in summer for sure. Would recommend but I still prefer Chanel blushes for me.