December 18, 2014 | 1733 users online

Scrubs - Formula 10.0.6 - One Smooth Operator Pore Clearing Face Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 3:31:00 AM More reviews by kayeartemis

completely and utterly in love with this product
if it ever gets discontinued i think i'll cry
it smooths so well, my face feels like...i can't even describe
it's just perfectly smooth! it helps unclog my pores and clear out my blackheads
i can't explain how much i love this little tube of heaven!

it does feel quite rough so not for people with sensitive skin but for normal/combo/oily skin it's perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2012 5:31:00 AM More reviews by Gidella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this scrub. It works better than other scrubs I've tried. It really does scrub my face, it helps keep my skin clean and it smells really nice. Since it's also kinda cheap and lasts quite long even if you use it often I'd say it's a bargain. I'll definitely get this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2011 9:15:00 AM More reviews by locadiva

An OK scrub, but not great. The smell is good, but too candy-like for me. It exfoliates well, but I think the particles are too big or hard or something. It feels like it only scrubs exactly where the particles are at any given time, and not over all because of the gel texture. I will probably use it up, but will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2011 3:21:00 AM More reviews by neraks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It smells really good. Just like candy in grapefruit/orange flavour. I use this during shower and the scrub particles are just right in size. Got this during sale, $5 only! Unfortunately it's not available in where I live anymore. But I'm sure there are a lot of choices out there can replace it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2011 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Suzy9797

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

bought on clearance at ulta. i have a huge collection of face scrubs and masks. this one fits in just fine. the smell is good and makes my skin soft after. no complaints! i'd recommend it if you can find it cheap.. especially because i think it may be discontinued.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2011 1:28:00 AM More reviews by bbbargoon

LOVE the smell of this product. It's almost like grapefruit or some other really fresh & sweet smelling citrus. The consistency is nice as well. Similar to Skintimates shaving cream, it starts out as a gel then foams nicely into a lather on the face.

The reason I gave it a 3 is because of the pumice beads. They were way too small and didn't feel at all like it was exfoliating, let alone scrubbing off dead skin particles. That being said, the product fails as a "pore clearing face scrub". Feels more like a cleanser to me. But i doubt it has any good cleansing properties. I'll continue to use it for its smell & lather, but will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by sll74

this is an amazing facial scrub. i like the scent and to me it works better than the too fine scrubs on the market but doesn't seem as harsh as the ones that have shells or big pieces that are more suited for your body. be careful, i'm almost certain i got a granule in my eye but that's user error. it's a good product and one that i will continue to keep in my shower.
**update** i originally found this at ulta but then they stopped carrying this product from the line. i just ordered 3 tubes online. it's in my top 5 favorite scrubs. i gotta have this stuff