April 20, 2014 | 878 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by ViolinistRita

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These balms make my lips very soft. I like the added spf protection.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by emmacurriee

I am using the 'pink punch' baby lips and so far I've loved it, I've only been using it for a month or so but I love the fact it's tinted. I've always been to scared to use lipsticks but this tinted lip balm is perfect! It's not too bright and sits nicely on my lips. The smell is also amazing! I rate this 4/5 and would defiantly try the other baby lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2014 3:45:00 AM More reviews by mxxlu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm one of the few people who dislike the entire babylips line. Maybe I'm from a region that gets much colder winters, but I don't find these hydrating at all. They only feel maybe a little moisterizing for up to 20 minutes upon applying. If your lips are chapped, using this won't help at all. The staying power is terrible..

The only good thing I have to say about this is that it smells delicious, like popsicles. Some of the colors, such as peach kiss - are beautiful on the lips. The packing is also cute

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Danielle1515

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great Product! Leaves my lips feeling smooth and moisturized!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by kittyinglasses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these.

I've finished off one, and am on my second that I got in a pack of 2/$3 (which is a great deal if you like these!)
Will repurchase. They're fantastic for the winter and underneath some of my more drying lippies like WnW Megalast.
I recommend it all the time.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by makeupmac19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I always have one of these in my purse because I always carry this around. I love it. It really moisturizes my lips and I like how some of them even come in colors too so it's not just a plain old lip balm. Personally I've always loved these and I will never stop buying them.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by mmsqueaks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I always keep a tube of this in my purse in Peach Kiss. I love the sheer, nude/peachy color. It's not the most moisturizing balm in the world, but my lips are in good shape and this product doesn't seem to have any drying effect so far. Have been using this pretty consistently for approximately six months, and I will continue to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by sanabilbeautifier

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hi,
I bought this product from maybeliine outlet at chase up in cherry me.
I love the product, whenever i open it the smells really refresh me, cute packing, reasonable amount and very silky texture. It keeps my lips maoitured for as long as 2-3 hours as i used to chawked my lips so much thats y its a good staying time for me :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2014 3:03:00 AM More reviews by booyabab

Dried and darkened my lips!! Aside from its price, nothing is great. Will never buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Sophos93

The colour pay off is pretty good for a lip balm I have 3 of the colours and they are nice to wear in the day as they are subtle and moisturising. My lips get pretty dry so it doesn't work wonders in the moisturising department for me but it's okay for day time. I love to throw them in my bag and reapply them throughout the day. Overall I think they are great for everyday wear and will repurchase unless I find a better alternative