Wet 'n' Wild 2% Milk

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Found mine at Walmart, couldn't find this shade anywhere else for some reason.

Love this color it is the perfect neutral "milky" shade without hitting the pink color that most come with.

The application is really easy because of the brush however check the brushes before you buy because some are bent or shaped all crazy.

I do have to put three coats on to get the true color which is kinda inconvenient however that is to be expected for sheer natural looking colors such as this one.

This polish does not dry particularly fast but that doesn't bother me too much.

I also think this is a great shade for those afraid to go full on white on your nails.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Just picked this up for 99 at Walgreens. It is now a core shade, so it won't be difficult for anyone to find. I bought this when it came out in 2009 and again now in 2013. Color is the same, just different packaging. Newer packaging is better IMO. Still a lovely goto neutral.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have found a replacement for my essie mademoiselle!

Color: Less Pink but more opaque than the Essie.

Application: The polish itself isn't streaky (especially not compared to Essie polishes) but because the brush is so "rough" it's easy to streak it if you press down hard. My suggestion for applying this polish is to just barely have the brush touch your nail and then pull.

Wear: with a good base and topcoat it's pretty long!

Coats: Need 3 to get to a semi-opaque/not-clear color.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Lovely! I'm on my second bottle of this polish. I bought a second bottle with the wider brush when the old polish started getting too thick after a few years. The new wider brush makes a huge difference, in my opinion, in making it a lot less streaky. It's a very sheer neutral beige that for some reason appears cooler and white/pinkish on me (Asian NC25-30). I like one or two very thin coats. The result is very sheer and feminine, like a French manicure. All you need is white tips! This is a great neutral polish that goes with any outfit and its sheerness means it may chip a little but your hands still look neat and polished.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Dirt cheap, awesome color, wears as well as any Essie and Opi. A perfect sheer, professional looking neutral - one of those shades everyone should have at least one of. Coverage is sheer to medium depending on if you do 2 or 3 coats. I really enjoy the brushes in the new bottles, too. Worth a shot for the price!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

2% Milk is a lovely, creamy beige jelly polish. The formula is excellent, dry time moderate, and gives your nails such a sophisticated, soft look. You could build it up to opacity, but it will probably take 3 or more coats. I think it's best worn at 2, so my half-moons and visible nail line show through slightly.

I had to take a point off for the brush though. Oh the brush...it's just...it's just awful (in my opinion, anyway). It's incredibly wide and thick and I prefer a thinner brush with more control. I suppose with a very careful hand you could get away without too much clean up, but for those of us with shaky hands (or just impatience), the brush makes clean up necessary.

Don't let the brush deter you from this polish though! My policy is that if the polish is wonderful, then it's worth the tricky application.

Price- about $1.50-$2.00, color is an awsome neutural soft creamy beige. I had heard a lot of other reviews about how the "manicure" style brush was too short and stiff.. when to my surprise i really love it ! its not a floppy brush and its not too stiff . it is a little flat but thats ok it doesn't make a difference in application. lasts a good while. Ive gotten so many compliments on this color!

this nail polish is amazing, its the perfect french manicure color.. it also dries super quick and goes on evenly .. will buy again (:

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite out of my extensive wet n wild megalast collection! Just one coat and it gives my nails a clean, polished look. Dries fast and lasts well.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have an addiction to neutral colors! I was trying to choose between this color and Essie's Ballet Slippers, well WnW' s price was the deal breaker. It went on a little streaky but after the 3rd coat it was really beautiful. It kinda reminds me of a peachy tan french manicure without the white.
I really do like this color and the shape of the brush is helpful too, my nails are naturally long and tend to curve so the brush gave me better control.