September 2, 2014 | 1840 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - 2% Milk

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by strawberrykitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have found a replacement for my essie mademoiselle!

Color: Less Pink but more opaque than the Essie.

Application: The polish itself isn't streaky (especially not compared to Essie polishes) but because the brush is so "rough" it's easy to streak it if you press down hard. My suggestion for applying this polish is to just barely have the brush touch your nail and then pull.

Wear: with a good base and topcoat it's pretty long!

Coats: Need 3 to get to a semi-opaque/not-clear color.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by BonChicBonGenre

Lovely! I found this old bottle at the bottom of my nail bag and thought I'd give it a try. I believe the bottle is from late 2009, so it's the older packaging - the stubby bottle with the old brush. I really wish I had the newer brush! I find this formula streaky but I think with practice I can figure it out. If not, I'll buy a new bottle. As other reviewers have noted, it's a sheer neutral beige that for some reason appears cooler and white/pinkish on my Asian NC25-30 skin tone. I like two very thin coats on top of base coat and topped with Seche Vite. The result is very sheer and feminine. I've never given myself a French manicure for some reason, but this polish makes me want to!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Dirt cheap, awesome color, wears as well as any Essie and Opi. A perfect sheer, professional looking neutral - one of those shades everyone should have at least one of. Coverage is sheer to medium depending on if you do 2 or 3 coats. I really enjoy the brushes in the new bottles, too. Worth a shot for the price!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2012 4:52:00 AM More reviews by leGingbot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

2% Milk is a lovely, creamy beige jelly polish. The formula is excellent, dry time moderate, and gives your nails such a sophisticated, soft look. You could build it up to opacity, but it will probably take 3 or more coats. I think it's best worn at 2, so my half-moons and visible nail line show through slightly.

I had to take a point off for the brush though. Oh the brush...it's just...it's just awful (in my opinion, anyway). It's incredibly wide and thick and I prefer a thinner brush with more control. I suppose with a very careful hand you could get away without too much clean up, but for those of us with shaky hands (or just impatience), the brush makes clean up necessary.

Don't let the brush deter you from this polish though! My policy is that if the polish is wonderful, then it's worth the tricky application.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by ooodnylaooo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Price- about $1.50-$2.00, color is an awsome neutural soft creamy beige. I had heard a lot of other reviews about how the "manicure" style brush was too short and stiff.. when to my surprise i really love it ! its not a floppy brush and its not too stiff . it is a little flat but thats ok it doesn't make a difference in application. lasts a good while. Ive gotten so many compliments on this color!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by kristens

this nail polish is amazing, its the perfect french manicure color.. it also dries super quick and goes on evenly .. will buy again (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite out of my extensive wet n wild megalast collection! Just one coat and it gives my nails a clean, polished look. Dries fast and lasts well.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Longnails

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have an addiction to neutral colors! I was trying to choose between this color and Essie's Ballet Slippers, well WnW' s price was the deal breaker. It went on a little streaky but after the 3rd coat it was really beautiful. It kinda reminds me of a peachy tan french manicure without the white.
I really do like this color and the shape of the brush is helpful too, my nails are naturally long and tend to curve so the brush gave me better control.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by goldenpeach86

This is a very beautiful nail color.Like other reviewers have stated the color is a milky white/slightly peach tone.Its sheer but I apply multiple coats for a more noticeable look.I think the color is just perfect.I love neutral nail tones especially because when your polish starts to chip it's not as noticeable.I useually start seeing chips the 3rd day after I painted them, not on all my nails but some.Touching them up though is easy, when I add new polish over the old it still looks great.I got this at rite aid for $1.50 I believe.Now that's a great price for such a great polish.This is going to be my go to color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by sherizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this nail polish! I usually hate milky sheer colors and tend to go for bright opaque ones, but I needed an appropriate nail polish for interviews and this is perfect. The formula is sheer, but very easy to use and the color makes me look more put together than just wearing a clear polish. You will still see the whites of your nails, but somehow it looks tasteful and like it was supposed to be that way rather than that it's sheer because you used a cheap polish. I can get away with one coat if I need to, which is crazy for me because I usually wear 2-3 coats of nail polish to make my nails really opaque. I would highly recommend, love WetnWild!