Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

The quality and colours of the eyeshadows in this palette are amazing. They are smooth and blendable to work with. The browbone shades are a little chalky and there is some glitter fall out with the shimmery shades but it's alright given the amazing price. My favourite palette for easy everyday looks!

on 12/28/2014 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The more neutral side is perfect for an everyday look and the green side offers some great shades too. The pigmentation is great as is the great price. Definitely would buy again and again

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Awesome palette that I got on sale at Walgreen's for $2.50. Great texture and huge color payoff. I wish they would have included a few matte colors instead of all pearlized. I will never pay high dollar for makeup anymore. All of the W&W colors give those other high dollar companies a run for their money.

on 11/29/2014 8:20:00 PM

I am really in love with wet n wild especially this pallette! This is my first eyeshadow pallette and i did not made any mistake for choosing this as my first eyeshadow ever.. Now i have lots of wet n wild eyeshadow collection than high end shadows.

on 11/25/2014 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Great Palette on a budget... A must have IMO!!!

on 11/14/2014 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this for the 3rd time at Walmart today and I'm so happy to have it back in my make up bag! I've tried many different shadows throughout the years and so far this has been my all time favorite pallet. Every shadow is very pigmented and typically lasts 7-8 hours on my lids WITHOUT primer. Definitely the pallet for you if you're looking for a neutral look.

on 11/14/2014 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The colors in this look so nice, and the price was right, so i picked it up, along with a couple other WnW palettes.

Makes my eyes feel like they're on fire!!! I used to have this sort of problem in the 1970s, but haven't for at least 20 years, so it was quite a shock.

And all the other WnW e/s palettes do the same. I won't be buying WnW palettes again, i can't stand the pain.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I got this from allcosmeticswholesale.com for $5 and was so ready to try it when I got it, because so many reviews from MUAlley-ers and youtube gurus can't be wrong, right? They're not, because all the colors are lovely: Before I begin, these are not matte at all, there's a somewhat metalic sheen to them. Top left: a buttery pale yellow, 2nd left: a peachy bronze, 3rd left: a pale bordering on gold kinda bronze, bottom left: darker bronze with microflecs of red in it. Top right: a pale taupe, 2nd right: sage, 3rd right: a dark smokey sage, and bottom right: a color that was my fav because its unexplainable - a dark, duochrome blueish-green; if you got an imagination like I do, it would remind you of the scales on a mermaid tail, very pretty color. I rubbed them on each finger, and then on my left arm - soft, gorgeous and VERY pigmented; took some elbow grease to get them off. They looked fantastic against my NC 45-50 skin, but uh- on my face was another story. They say earth tones flatter us darker women, but not me. :( If these colors were more deep and richer, I'd look fantastic but I just looked ill and washed out. I made the mistake of trying this pallette when I went out on a date and I was "friendzoned" LOL, albeit I was, I doubt the eyeshadow had anything to do with it. I'm sure it looks amazing on other women, but yeah, no. Not this one, not for me.

on 10/1/2014 4:26:00 AM

I think Wet n Wild have come out with some eyeshadows for a great price. I didn't like these only because the colors didn't work for me. They just don't look good on me.

on 9/29/2014 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

If you want some great inexpensive neutral shimmers try this palette. I would not recommend it for an all in one palette though as there is just too much shimmer. I pair this with my matte neutral Viseart palette and I get polished looks that don't look to flat or blown out by shimmer. Most of the shades in this palette are pretty and wearable. The star of the palette is the definer colore on the right side, a reddish brown with a blue duochrome. I don't have anything like it and its beautiful. Also, the the browbone color on the right reminds me of Urban Decay Verve but not as metallic.

This palette does have some cons though. The reddish dark brown definer color on the left and the greenish/gold speckled crease color on the right look kind of similar when swatched and look really similar on the eye. The top left browbone has a bit of a flakey finish. Its fine as a highlight but not the best. For these reasons I deducted a lippie but even with those cons the palette is still a bargain for what you get.

I tried these shadows with both Nars eye primer and NYX HD eye primer and they looked good and vibrant with both and lasted all day.

The packaging is cheap as expected but the eyeshadows can be depotted and put in a better palette.

Video Reviews & Tutorials