LUSH Bath Bombs

3.9

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I love Lush bath bombs! The smell is great and they dissolve completely withouth leaving any residue on the body - just soft skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Absolutely love Lush Bath Bombs. Especially Butterball, Think Pink, Golden Slumbers and Cinders (which was part of last years holiday collection). I bought a couple more this weekend. I purchased Twilight and Mrs. Whippy. Both smell amazing and I can't wait to try them. I gave these 4 lippies because they are a little pricy. I love the quality and the scents so I'm willing to pay a little more every now and then for a relaxing bath.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Fun store. I bought several bath bombs in different scents, but every one of them made my skin itch like crazy.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love LUSH Bath Bombs! My all time fave is Think Pink. It smells like a garden mixed with vanilla bean. Butterball and Blackberry are great too. They make skin soft and lightly perfumed. I usually make a cocktail of a bath bomb with a piece of broken off bubble bar for an ultra luxurious bath.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This has become an expensive addiction because I am a 'take a bath every night' girl and I have a huge garden tub. These bombs are nice BUT they disappear too fast and don't smell strong enough. Believe it or not the ones you can get at Pier 1 are better. They are huge and whereas the Lush bombs dissolve in seconds the Pier 1 ones take so long that I usually remove it from the tub for another use (they are so big). Anyway, I like Think Pink and Fairy Jasmine the best and my daughters love Space Girl. I recently picked up Geo Phyzz and am sure I will love it as well. But, again, for 3.95 you can get better ones at Pier 1. Some of the bigger LUSH ones are $7. Just sayin'

my favourite ones are space girl , honey bee and think pink they smell amazing but honeybee does send the water a weird colour. i only gave them 3 lippies is because i definitly prefer the bubble bars as they have ore uses and more of my favourite scents.

I love, love, love these! they are some of my favorites. My favorite is butterball its pretty mild so I cut it into quarters then mix it with the youve been mangoed bath melt and a bubble bar of some sort. They always give the best most luxurious baths ever, I wont bathe or shower without either a bath bomb or for the shower an emotibomb. They are great for really dry wintery skin. :)

I LOVE these soo much. I try to use 2 every week. It relaxing, and feels luxurious. They're all differently scented, and some have glitter or little herb thingys :P I really reccomend that you go buy some! They are expensive (4~7$ per bath bomb) but so worth it :)

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

ooohhh I love this bath bombs, my fave is the mushroom one, it smells really good I'm also using it as a decoration in my bathroom, I put it in a nice lil jar and it's also an air freshner my friends are asking me what air freshner in my bathroom am I using? that's how good it is, the problem is it's kinda pricey $7.00 is too much specially I had a roman tub it's a freaking huge tub so a whole one is just one use for me and my husband. we would love to use it everyday but it's too much for $7.00 a day, plus their easy to melt expensive soaps and expensive shampoo too, lotions etc. it's too bad to get addicted on lush products LOL!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I tried the Honey B Bath Bomb. I think its the biggest bath bomb in the LUSH line. Makes your bath water change color and smell like honey. You don't need to put on any body lotion after bath! Great Gift......

Popular Bath Treatments