Remington T-Studio Pearl Curling Wand

4.6

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is the holy grail of all products for me. This wand is amazing. It creates amazing waves and curls and is so easy to use even for a beginner. I have used pricer wands and nothing compares to this.

on 2/2/2014 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Love this curling wand. Have had it for over a year..just have to be careful because it does get really hot and will burn ur hand..I don't use the glove..felt like it didn't give much protection and made my hair slippery when trying to wrap it. This thing does give u beautuful curls that last all day and the next day I still have loose curls. Love this thing better then my hot tools curling irons.

on 1/8/2014 12:58:00 AM

AWESOME CURLER!!!!!! Super easy to use and the curls last even when you sleep on them. I have fine, color treated hair and this wand doesn't damage my hair at all. I love that it's super quick to do my whole head. Just twirl and go. Love it! Can create tight curls to loose beachy waves. Fabulous product and super cheap too.

on 12/20/2013 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I have the REMINGTON CI95 PEARL WAND . I love this wand. It curls nicely without singeing the hair even when I do not apply any heat protector.

I love how the curls look after. So pretty and holds the whole day.

Be careful as it is hot and could cause burning on the skin. Use with the glove provided.

on 11/20/2013 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this curling wand! I discovered it through a YouTube tutorial and was curious to try it out myself. Normally when I curl my hair the curls don't last but with the T-Studio they last all day and without any hair spray! I even sleep on my curls and the next morning my hair's as bouncy as can be. It also leaves your hair nice and shiny. Just be careful because the wand gets very hot and the glove that comes with it does not protect your hand at all. It can also be hard to find, they sell it at Target but it's always sold out so I had to buy it online. And at $20 it's a steal! It does what $100 curling wands do: give you very shiny, long lasting curls. I get complements all day long!

on 11/2/2013 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I have always hated curling my hair cause I have hair that wouldn't hold curls. Yes, unfortunately, I'm one of those unlucky ones. But that didn't stop me. I bought a Hot Tools curling iron and a bottle of Paul Mitchell Hot Off The Press spray which really helped keep my curls. But after seeing all those videos on YouTube about curling wands, I really wanted to get one for myself. But there were soo many out there that I didn't know which one to get. Luckily I was given a Amazon gift card and saw that this Remington curling wand was the best seller on their site and that it's made from crushed purls and the most important thing that made me buy it was that I saw a youtuber claim that after using this wand, her curls held for at least 2 days or until she washed it. There are two sizes so far. I got the smaller one..the 1" to 1/2" but I also bought the bigger sized one.. 1 1/2" to 1/" one for my sister cause she had wanted a curling wand too. Omg!! You wouldn't believe the results I got with this wand. I used this yesterday and I applied no hairspray and not even the Paul Mitchell spray on my hair. And guess what!! My curls held the next morning too and is still holding while I'm am typing this review. Never in my life has my hair held any curls at all with any help and my hair is picky about certain hairsprays too. No hairspray has ever held any curls for me except for the Paul Mitchell spray. But this Remington curling wand, it gave me curls that held for 2 days without any use of hairspray. I am a true believer now. And if I ever need to buy a replacement, I will definitely get this again. And I think I'm gonna get the other size too but I'm gonna try the one I'm giving to my sis first to see if I really want the bigger sized one. But this is my holy grail curling wand. I originally bought another curling wand from Ross but returned it without even trying it out cause this one was soooo good and that wand was cheaper too. The only thing I wish they could've done was to make the part that curls your hair longer cause my hair is fairly long and I kinda had to squeeze all my hair onto that section of the wand and maybe come out with ones that has the same size wand throughout. All in all, I would definitely recommend people try this out and will definitely purchase this again if needed.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is simply amazing. There is no need for you to go to a salon to curl your hair if you have this. I love it so much I bought it 2x! Depending on how you position this curler you can get all different types of curls. My fav type is a wavy mermaid look. I have been using this product for about 1 year! its great I always get tons of compliements! thanks to me all my friends all now own this wand! xoxo

on 10/12/2013 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was so happy when i got this!! i know so many people who have it and their curls are gorgeous. So i tried it and its the only wand i use now. Love that it comes with a glove. Unless your like me, and feel that your too good for a glove and end up getting a permanant burn on your hand. Putting that aside, this curling wand gives u such pretty spirals!!! wish there was a wider range for the heat settings, but i need it on full heat anyway so it doesnt matter :)

on 8/17/2013 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My friend bought me this wand for my birthday and I was super exited to try this. When I finally tried it, I was not happy. I tried different ways to make this work and I couldn't. I have a lot of layers and it makes it extremely tedious to use this. The shape is just awful It's not just one solid size which made my hair keep slipping off the wand. The protective glove ripped although I only used it twice. I don't recommend this!

on 8/14/2013 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

One of my favorite wands as I do have a few. Simple, easy to use and you can get several different looks. Put the smaller side near the top of the hair for tighter top curl or near the bottom for loose curl at the top. Twist the hair then wrap around the wand for a totally different look.

Never makes my hair frizzy but I do dislike using the glove. I still use but I wish they made ones there didn't mess up the hair. Like satin heat resistant ones if that is even possible.

Keep the temp right for your hair and don't be like the girl on Youtube that had too high of a heat.
Use heat protection. I like Redken heat glide.

I section my hair with clips to make this easier to use. Once I got the hang of it I could curl my hair same speed as a iron with a clip.

Top Rated Remington Products