September 2, 2014 | 1861 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Tinted Lip Balm - Tiger Lily

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by jtguppy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really really like this product. I wear it over lipliner (no 7-Boots nude) and the colour payoff is completely appropriate for anytime. I thought the packaging was odd, but I wasn't upset. Very moisturizing and does pill up on my lips ( you know what I'm taking about!). Most definitely will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Unlike the Rose, from the same collection, this has no color payoff for me. It was just a slick chapstick. I did want some color, especially because the Rose fit me so perfectly. The best my lips but better look with that one.

This is banished to nighttime beauty treatments.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by shimmergirl1123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was very excited when I bought this product because I though it would be a huge lip balm but it turned out to be the same size as the regular Burt's Bees beeswax lip balms in like three cardboard compartment things. Plus, it was $7 for the tiny little lip balm which I don't even like, when the original one is only $2.99! The color looks very weird on my lips with my NW30 skin tone. Also, I didn't find it moisturizing at all. I love the original Burt's Bees lip balms, but I am not a fan of this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by IndiaRobyn

AMAZING PRODUCT - I would just like to say this is an amazing dupe for the Chanel rouge coco shine (Which i also own in 48 Evasion) - Seriously ? People are saying this is expensive , Which it kind of is but when i pay 22.00 for Chanel this is a really good deal at 6.00 - The colour of tiger lily is a really lovely orange/coral shade and it does have a very nice tint. It's quite oily i suppose but not in a bad way .. It really does feel like it's doing amazing things to your lips. I love wearing it !! - The only slight problem might be the smell .. my bf said it smells like iron brew lol !!! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Taizk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like the color but do not care for the smell and taste and found out that is really oily to use during summer. It is not moisturizing enough to use during winter either.
I would' not repurchase, even though is cheap.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

I love the beeswax lip balm so I gave this a try. Yes, it's moisturizing, but the color was too peachy/coral for my light pigmented lips since I wanted a MLBB look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Nickylily

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very light colored muted peach. Adds a nice sheer tint to my lips. I also love the scent as it reminds me of Aveda and Abba shampoos. The texture is very silky and smooth, like butter. Pricier than other balms, but the scent, texture and color and worth it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Tiger Lily is a light pink tinted lip balm. I don't think I have very pigment lips, but this did not show up on me at all. As a lip balm it's great, very moisturizing. I also have this in Hibiscus and absolutely love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been a fan of Burt's Bees for years, and this new line of tinted lip balms is no exception. They are awesome! All the greatness & moisturization of regular Burt's lip balms, but with a wash of sheer color. Very moisturizing and give a nice layer of sheer color, but can be applied on the go without a mirror - which is all I want from a tinted lip balm. Most tinted balms are either so dark they're unusable with no mirror & must be applied like a lipstick (which defeats the purpose IMHO) or they're useless as an actual balm. This gets high points on both marks. These are my new HG and I will definitely continue to repurchase these.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by ineffable

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this color on my lips, it gives them a bit of a peachy tinge and moisturizes really well. I also like that, unlike most Burt's Bees lip balms, it isn't hard/chunky and difficult to apply. I think the packaging is cute, in a shabby chic kind of way, but I wasn't really pleased with the $6.99 price tag, though. Oh-well, I will definitely re-purchase when I run out!