Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil (All)

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/11/2012 3:14:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the shadow stash,and I absolutely love it!!!
Especially clash,the rich vibrant blue is so gorgeous! I love that you can rub the heck out of it and it will not budge,I love to use them as eyeliners and they are so easy for me to use(and i usually have trouble getting a straight line)they really do GLIDE on.no pulling your eyelids and ending up with a dotted line lol.IMO these are worth every penny especially if you have a hard time applying liners like me,and also for the array of gorgeous colors that I think would work on anyone. Highly recommend grabbing these up :)

on 1/28/2012 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not a fan of this product, mainly because it is extremely hard to blend out because they dry so quickly. This might be great for some but I have monolids and it just looks dumb on me. Its okay if I pair it with a powder shadow in the "crease" but other than that, not a fan. I also bought it in the set which was a decent deal to try them out, but I am definitely regretting my purchase. Especially since I bought it at retail price and after the holidays it went on sale!

I bought the 5 pack they were selling over the holidays. My first reaction was to compare them to NYX's jumbo pencils (both cream eyeshadow sticks, yes?) and these knocked them out of the park!
I have very hooded/not quite monolid eyes, so staying power is important. I ALWAYS use the NYX HD shadow base, and paired with these? BOOM! All day wear, no creasing, great colours :D

on 11/10/2011 12:57:00 PM

These pencils are amazing. I wear contacts and live in a high-humidity climate. I've never before had a waterproof eye product that didn't at least start flaking part-way through the day, but this stays pristine for a full 12 hours (at which point I take it off regardless). I use a basic all-over face primer and some concealer around the eyes, but no heavy-duty eye primer - the pencil stays put all by itself. Plus, application is silky smooth and easily blendable, which is so important around the eyes. Finally, it comes in a wide variety of colors, from basic blacks and browns to dressier, glittery shades.

Note: I use these pencils as thick eyeliner when I want a smoky eye effect. I haven't tried them all over the lid.

on 10/29/2011 10:36:00 PM

An essential item in my makeup bag.
It's one of the best eyeliner I have used, the texture is slightly creamy which make gliding easy. The color is intense and long lasting. Best of all, it did not smudge at me at all!

on 8/10/2011 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Dang I hate that this didn't work out for me because the colors are so pretty. I got the pencil in "Lit", and my first impression upon application was that the product was extremely hard to blend out. (I can't believe people are calling this creamy! Maybe I should try leaving it in my car during the day hahaha) Pretty much impossible. I tried to apply it in the exact shape that I wanted so I wouldn't have to blend, but the tip kept breaking off, no matter how light of a hand I used. I got frustrated and gave up. I might give this another go after sharpening but I had higher expectations for this pencil.

on 8/4/2011 6:08:00 PM

I tried this out at the Sephora counter and it looked great. It has good color pigmentation. However, there is WAY too much glitter in these. I was looking for something I can wear for an everyday purpose. I feel that these would be great for special occasions or a night out. The glitter was so big and apparent under natural light. It was just too much for me. Also, I think they're kind of overpriced. $20 is quite a lot if you plan to buy more than one color.

on 7/10/2011 8:37:00 AM

Love these... Started with Sin and Rehab... went out and got Lit and Mercury... FANTASTIC stuff!

I've found that if I put on TooFaced Shadow Insurance on one eye, and before it sets... swipe on the shadow pencil... extra blendability, no creasing, no fading! Just do each eye separately... then there's plenty of time to blend. And once one layer of color is on, somehow layering and blending is easier.

Like others have said, I wish this was in a twist pencil form rather than using a sharpener. And- I did manage to drop one which dinked the tip... But I just pushed it back on and made sure I applied straight from the tip downward (not on an angle) and I was able to save most of the product.

I'm not sure how long these will last... I think MUFE's aqua eyes may be a better value in terms of the quantity of product.

on 6/16/2011 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this shadow pencil in Lit which is a goldy shimmery color. I was trying to find something like wet n wilds egyptians sands eyeshadow yeah i know that stuff is really old and discontinued but i love the color.

Anyways, I really like this shadow pencil. Goes on smooth and creamy and once it dries it stays put. It lasts all day and it is very pigmented. I Used it alone just on my bare eyelid no primer but will try with a primer next although you don't really need one. My biggest regret is not getting more than 1! I really want them ALL lol. Love this shadow!

on 5/22/2011 10:24:00 PM

Amazing! It's the best eyeshadow pencil I've ever used! These pencils are highly pigmented, easy to apply, to blend and extremely waterproof and smudge-proof. And, easy to remove. I bought two - sin and rehab. They works great as both eyeshadow pencils and eyeliners. All these two pencils plus a mascara are all I need for my eyes. With these, I don't need to check my makeup after workouts or a tough day. For $20, I think it's a fair price for the quality and the amount of product I got. Since it's versatile (eyeshadow and eyeliner), I think it's a great buy while $18 for a eyeliner which is 1/3 amount is expensive for a pencil needed to be sharpen so often.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products