October 22, 2014 | 1782 users online

Treatments - Revlon - Crazy Shine nail buffer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by CasThursday

I love it ! My nails are way more shiny than with a regular rectangle shaped nail buffer. I bought it cause I can't wear nail polish at my job but I still wanted to have nice nails.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Nanou2

Yes it makes my nails all shiny but so does a buffer for half the price.

I won't be buying this buffer again because it's not only over priced but the shape is awful! I worn out the edges of the buffer and can't get to the center unused bit without awkwardly buffing half of my finger.

Average buffer.. high price.. crappy design.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by screamteam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been a nail biter all my life, but in the last year, i've been so desperate to quit(so desperate, that I used to wear finger cots while at home)
This product has been a god send, a big reason I bite is I notcie one little imperfect, I try fixing it, and it gets worse and worse, t the point where I have either bitten then nail super short, or have picked at it like crazy, and am forced to grab nail clippers. This buffer has helped big time in letting me grow my nails. If theres a little imperfection, I just buff it away, then shine my nail immediately and problem solved. It's gentler than a file, which is nice, as I always file too much or end up making my nails uneven.

Only problem I've had it the glue is coming apart.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

wow-where have you been all my life crazy shine? i was at the mall and the guy at the kiosk buffed out my nails for me and it was so shiny. the price? $100.00 for the kit! WTH? so i went on MUA to seek an alternative and found this gem! totally works, my nails are shinyyyy. it comes in different prints and is shaped like a big tear drop. i love this buffer!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great buffer, nice size and really does make the nails shine like crazy. I do, however, wish the buffer side was just a little bit more course.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by tamedDOLL

LOVE LOVE LOVE. Affordable alternative to expensive buffers and nail polish! Even when the shine fades, it is an even fade, unlike nail polish chipping. It works well over nail polish as well, especially on a clear coat. It's also super easy to do, perfect for on the go. I'm not sure about how fast this products wears yet, but will update in a month or 2.

December 15, 2012
Okay, so I found the green side wears down really easily. But the actual shining side is fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 8:11:00 AM More reviews by samsungasong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this buffer, it shines my nails as if I had applied a clear coat of polish which lasts a couple of days. I Will definitely repurchase & recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2012 3:20:00 AM More reviews by melinda_

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is amazing! I can have shiny, nice nails without the chemicals of polish. Yes!

Easy to use too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by JasmineJolene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the best nail buffer I have used, and I have used a lot! I have always bought the cheaper, stick shape ones and find that after about 2-3 uses, the edges start peeling away and the smoothing side is worn down. I have had this for about a month now, and it is still just as good.
I like the shape, and I like the fact that it is rigid and not flexible. I like everything about it actually, and would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2012 3:16:00 AM More reviews by mntrinemo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It really does make your nails shine like crazy. The only reason I'm giving it a 4 is that I wish it had a smoother on one side. I recommend!