BeneFit Cosmetics Bella Bamba [DISCONTINUED]

TALC, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), POLYETHYLENE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE, ZINC STEARATE, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE (CI 77002), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), BORON NITRIDE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, LECITHIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), TIN OXIDE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, TOCOPHEROL, LIMONENE, BHT, RETINYL PALMITATE, CARMINE (CI 75470). N° 05361/N

on 1/25/2014 3:02:00 AM

I really like this blush! For starters, I love the peachy smell of it. I am really pale and I find that this color is more flattering on my skin tone than Nars Orgasm was, for example. This is a little more peachy than Orgasm and is a slightly lighter shade, but it still has the shimmer and is still in the peachy-pink color family. It stays on pretty well for most of the day. I'm not jazzed about the packaging - although it's never leaked for me or anything, it feels cheap. I'm also not jazzed about the relatively high price. But I really like the color and the fragrance, so I'm going to keep buying it for now.

on 1/24/2014 11:43:00 AM

This has probably been the least favorite of the blushes for me. It's shimmery but the color on my skin no matter how I try to lighten it up comes off too dark or simply nothing. I think it's a beautiful blush and i'm going to hold it until summer to see how it does against my summer skin if not I will give it to my daughter who is a little more medium toned and this may work better for her.

on 1/13/2014 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

BELLA BAMBA is a bright pink shade of blusher, with a golden, gleaming undertone, ala NARS Orgasm. The Benefit website calls the shade watermelon pink, which I think is accurate. I'm impressed with the pigmentation; a little goes a long way. You don't get a lot of product, but it'll still last a while since you just need a light dusting of powder.

BELLA BAMBA lasts all day on me, with no touch-ups, and the powder doesn't enhance my dry skin.

As it a bright shade with great pigmentation I do need to be careful with application as I have porcelain skin, so it is easy to look overdone. This means that I don't wear BELLA BAMBA all year round as it looks too heavy during the colder months, which is a downside considering the price of this blush.

on 1/10/2014 3:11:00 PM

I absolutely love this blush. Every time I wear it I get compliments. It's perfect for any makeup look. The quality of the powder is superb, easy to blend and long lasting. It is a bit pricey but worth every penny as there is a lot of product, the only thing that could use some work is the packing it wears and if you aren't careful like me when closing it it can dent the powder. One of my favorites, a must have for blush addicts like me.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Benefit often gives little samples of products, and you can also buy the little makeup kits that come with a variety of things. I own several other box blushes from Benefit. I don't know why or how I hadn't tried this one sooner! Beautiful peachy/coral color with a hint of shimmer. It's so pretty and looks natural. I love using it with my Hoola bronzer. This has to be my absolute favorite blush. I can see it working with any skin tone. It lasts all day and there is no strong fragrance. I highly recommend this product. I love it so much and I will be buying the full size product after my two smaller sizes run out.

on 1/5/2014 8:14:00 PM

I'm really surprised that this blush has such poor reviews! I don't hand out 5-star ratings easily and I really debated giving one to Bella Bamba, but in the end I just have to give it up to a long-time HG.
For reference, I am pale (maybe NC15-20ish, haven't gotten matched in years) and neutral though my skin can read cool due to rosacea.

First let me say that I haven't noticed the shimmer that others have mentioned. Perhaps it varies by batch, or now that I'm in my 30's my eyesight is going? =)

I had thought that the color would be too bright on me, but it's not at all. Bella Bamba is the pink counterpart to my beloved coral Coralista. I love both blushes equally, and I feel like both give me a healthy glow. The price seems high at first but you get a LOT of product for the price; still no dents after several YEARS of use.

I like that the formula is neither too hard nor too soft, and that you can give yourself a sheer flush or go a little more heavy-handed without looking like a clown.

I know some think the packaging is cheesy, and maybe it is a little, but the flip top is far more convenient than a screw top. I also think it's somehow more protective than a hard case, as I've dropped it several times and never broken it. I will say that the edges and hinge of my Bella Bamba are showing wear, and my (older) Coralista box is not.

If you're looking for a blush that will work with many looks and add a pretty, lively healthy glow, this is a great choice.

on 10/26/2013 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this blush! I was hesitant to buy it because it was $28. I went back & forth for about 3 weeks before I decided to pull the trigger & buy it. One thing that helped me make my decision was that this comes with .28 oz of blush. I looked at my Physicians Formula blush & it has .15 oz & costs $12 - $13 (although I usually get it on sale) & I looked at a Maybelline LE blush that I love (& stocked up on) & it only has .09 oz & it was around $8. So in terms of price per ounce, this is just slightly more money. BUT...the pigmentation is so good that I just do one good tap with my brush into this for each cheek. I don't have to go back to pick up more color. So since I don't have to use as much, this will last me a long time, so in the long run, it will cost less. Don't you love the way I justify my purchase? Lol!
If you're fair, I would suggest a very light hand, just using a light tap to pick up your color, otherwise it will probably be too dark...so that'll last you fair skinned ladies even longer! ;)

I know some people don't like the packaging because it's in a box, but since this is a very soft blush, & puts out a lot of dust, it's contained within the box, & not all over your countertop. So I personally like that it's in a box.

This is a beautiful medium to dark pink blush with a little bit of gold shimmer. It's not a glittery shimmer, & not a bunch, but just enough to give your skin a pretty glow.

The staying power is definitely better than my Maybelline blushes...those seem to fade after 3-4 hours tops, & also lasts longer than my PF blush which lasts about 6 hours before it fades to nothing. This lasts me at least 8 hours before it fades, but even then I can still see it but it's just faded to a lighter color.

I will definitely buy this again when I run out but that will be a long time!

on 8/26/2013 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the blush I've been searching high and low for! I wanted something pink and sparkly but NARS Orgasm just wasn't doing it for me. I was actually scared to buy this blush because it looks so dark in the box and being super pale it didn't look like it'd work for me but I'm happy I bought it because it's the perfect amount of pigmentation! It is much more sheer than what it looks like in the box but it can be built up to a bold color which I really love. It's smooth and blends very easily as well. I love the packaging, although it is a bit bulky. The price was pretty steep but it's a good amount of product and will probably last forever. I also love the smell, which is super weird but it smells really good! Overall this is my favorite blush!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a very nice pink blush. In the box, it looks really, really pink, but you would have to try hard to put on too much. Some people complain that it's too light, but I feel that you can always add more to suit your style. I wear Dallas when a bronze look would work best, and I wear this when I wearing more cool/jewel toned colors. At $30, it isn't cheap, but it will last and last.

love it, but will probably not buy it again unless it comes in a set of other goodies.

UPDATE: I've changed my mind. I will repurchase this blush. Now that it's winter, I find this shade working better than Dallas. Can it be? Have I found my shades of blush for spring/summer and fall/winter? Tan face? Go Dallas. White face? Go Bella Bamba. Oh, about the price. Yes, $30 isn't cheap, but this LASTS and LASTS. I use them every day, and I haven't hit pan on either product.

on 8/9/2013 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

First off, Benefit always wins me over with their adorable blush boxes. The little brush included is nice and makes the makeup very easy to swipe on the apples of the cheeks. Beautiful color, I absolutely love the dimensions in it. It really looks fabulous especially in nice light. However--and a big however--it doesn't seem to stay on long at all :(
It would get a perfect 5 if it did, but because of how fast it fades away, I can't say I'd purchase it again. I will probably go looking for a similar color in a different brand once I run out.

Popular Blush Products