November 26, 2014 | 1837 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Dark Diversion Fluidline

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by msabbagh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my new favorite liner, I use black to line the top and this for bottom, I apply it with the thicker ELF angled brush and you can hardly tell it's purple, it just makes your eyes pop.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2011 3:12:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

I absolutely adore the shade. The perfect burgundy I have been after for a long time. It goes really well with my dark brown eyes and generally fits well with my favourite colour palette of muted brown-grey-purple eye shadows (Inglot 344, lancome pink cashmere). I was a bit surprised by how matte it comes out when applied - I would have probably preferred a bit more shine. Also the colour could have been just a bit more intense. It is not a huge deal - I just have to layer it. Otherwise I am really happy with the quality. Glides well and doesn't budge once it dries (it dries fast too). Recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2011 10:14:00 AM More reviews by sarahanne40

Originally I wasn't going to buy any of the recent MAC Me Over fluidlines. I had picked up other things in the range, but after a cursory glance at the fluidlines, I wasn't really bowled over that there was enough of a difference between non LE versions by MAC and BB. But after seeing a load of reviews raving about them, I went back and had a proper look, and I'm glad I did. Although I passed on the blue/green (sorry forgot their names) and Avenue, I got Dark Diversion because I knew it would go with my light blue eyes. This is great for neutral eye looks, when Blacktrack is too heavy. Within the MAC Me Over range this also goes great with the mythical e/s and the Oh,Oh,Oh lipstick. At first it seems a bit sheer, but after working with it and going over the sheer patches this is a very nice shade for blue eyes. I was lucky to pick this up at an airport so also got it tax free which is nice :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by jaymief

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I actually love this eyeliner and the color. I think it's a great alternative to black or brown. Great texture and staying power. Will definitely re purchase but probably won't have to since there is quite a decent amount in the pot.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by makeupMichelle10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Words cannot describe how I feel about this color... but lets try.
My eyes are hazel and this makes them look soooo green! The day I bought this, I wore it out with just a tan shadow in the crease and MAC Handwritten a little for depth. I received soooo many compliments. You would think you would not even be able to tell the difference between this and black liner from far away, but for some reason even when people are sitting a distance from me, they walk up and comment on my make up when I wear this liner. Make sure to wing this liner when wearing it. I feel this is the BEST color MAC has released in the fluidlines. I purchased Dark Envy as well, and that color is pretty, but the texture and quality of Dark Diversion is 10x better. I will repurchase back ups of this... and I NEVER purchase back ups! Oh a minor detail, this liner made my eyes irritated just a little, but I am willing to get over that and adjust just so I can rock this fluidline :-)

***EDIT*** for some reason this shade of fluidline irritated my eyes. I'm so sad because I love the color!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by elambie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Incredible fluidline. It couldn't be more perfect for my green eyes and is a great alternative to boring old black or brown eyeliner, which I obviously still adore. The consistency is smooth and it is easy and forgiving enough to use. Definitely worth the buy!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by jewels64

Love this darkened-burgundy eyeliner. I'm so happy I was lucky enough to swap for it with a lovely MUAer. The quality and durability of Dark Diversion is on par with my beloved Blackline and it is a great daytime alternative. I think fluidlines are one of MAC's best products and I wish they would release more colors. They are such a relatively good value and probably the only eyeliner on the market that actually stays on my waterline for a decent amount of time. NC30, dark brown hair/eyes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by muffingrl

I love this product. It works just as well as my Blacktrack. This is a lovely blackened burgundy/plum color with a purply-mauve micro shimmer that looks very glowy on my eyes. Lasts all day, glides on like a dream, beautiful color. If you can find this anywhere at all for a reasonable price, BUY IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by CrosseyedToad

I have used this on myself NC25/nw20 blonde/blue and 2 of my daughters. Nc15 red/green and NW20 red/green. This points lovely on all of us and especially on my porcelain skinned redhead with green eyes. Another review thought it wouldn't looked good on fair skinned gals but I have to disagree, it is gorgeous. I loved it so much I bought 3 since it is LE. I have never bought 3 of the same color fluidlines at once but once I tried it on my girls I called Macy's and had them hold 2 more for me. This is gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 6:47:00 AM More reviews by pemily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is hot hot hot as an all over lid color go easy and blend quickly as it can set fast..... Use a blend brush and gently move... Looks great with a pink blush and pink lippie..... As it Is not too purple a great blend of purple and brown!!