April 20, 2014 | 1087 users online

BB Cream - Lioele - Beyond the Solution BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by jleelee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've recently started my love affair with korean beauty products and after much research decided to purchase this one as my first BB cream.

Unfortunately, it made me break out so much! Highly disappointed. The colour was also a bit dark for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Plooosh

I bought the Lioele Beyond the solution BB cream after hearing many great reviews online, I wanted to try Lioele's Triple the solution but it was double the price and I do not need full extensive coverage.

I have read some reviews on here and am sad to hear it doesn't appeal to some people but I have been using it for the past few days and I can honestly say I love it. The coverage isn't as imperfection hiding as I would like and you still need to use concealer but that's no problem.

Also the product has improved my skin! my skin feels so soft and lovely. I also haven't broken out yet as it includes dimethicone I was worried it would make me break out, but it hasn't.

I would say to anyone who was thinking of trying it out, give it a go! I find it's a really nice product.

EDIT:

After wearing for a couple of weeks it has started to break me out like I was afraid it would. It's such a shame as it feels so lovely on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by dellajaz24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I liked it at first and thought it was perfect but later in the day I noticed my face looked quite dry and too matte, it looked bumpy and un even so I havnt used it again. It offers decent coverage and the colour isn't too white like people say, it was almost too dark for my NC15 skin. This BB cream is nice for under foundation as a base but I wouldn't wear it alone again just because I didn't like the over all finish of it. I like better coverage so I switched to Lioele triple the solution and I LOVE it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by risathompson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Shade: NC20-NC25/ neutral- slightly yellow but not much
Coverage: Amazing!!! Heavy coverage for a bb cream, can rival a drugstore foundation
Consistence: Thick
Packaging: Pump style
Skintype: Dry-normal

This is probably one of the best coverage, affordable Asian bb cream right now. I have very dark acne scars on my cheeks so I need something with great coverage, and this bb cream delivers.
I have used Skin79 Pink, Gray, and Oriental version, Missha Signature and Perfect Cover.
Compare to these, this bb cream has the most neutral tone, and the best coverage. Since I have dry-normal skin, this bb cream is moisturizing enough not to cling on flaky patch on my nose. But it dry out matte on the rest of my face where it's more normal. If you have drier skin, I would recommend giving this a try. I got mine for around $13 on Ebay. And compare to other bb cream, this one doesn't have as much fake. Mine looks very authentic, and has a proof-sticker that shrivel if I remove it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 8:19:00 AM More reviews by wwerru

This BB cream is really on the TOP of all BB creams. I have tried very much BB creams of most well known asian companies. Beyond the solution have the best coverage from all BB creams which I have tried. On the skin it is also not so unnatural like make up. IT seems natural, fresh and my skin have after one hour a healthy "dewy" look when I have this produkt on. I think that this product also helps to heel some rendess and lightens spots. The big plus is also that this BB cream dont have so much grey colour like most of them. This BB cream dont have SPF factor, but I dont mind, cause I dont need it. And it stays on face all day ! Great product at all ! Only the lasing is not so perfect, it dont lasts all day, unfortunatelly. Only few hours.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used few testers from this and i was actually quite happy with this. Most of the bb creams blends into my skin well and this did too. The only reason i wouldn't buy this is that it's full of oils etc.which makes me break out.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by contrariwhys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Like others on here, I wanted to love this. I do like this bb cream but not enough to buy a full bottle (I had samples) as there are plenty of other bb cream options out there. The color actually worked perfectly for me and I was surprised because so many people on here said it was too dark. I am NC 25-30 (more towards 30 since its summer). The finish for me is neither as dewy as Skin79 Gold nor matte, I would call it a natural skin finish. If you have shine on your t-zone it will show through, but without looking greasy. The wear time is the main thing that turns me off of this BB. I have an oily tone and at the end of an 8 hour day there was no makeup left on my nose and little left on my cheeks, with or without powdering. On oily skin this will probably last around 4 hours. It is also not really that buildable in terms of coverage. However, if you have a dry tzone, only need light-medium coverage, and like a natural finish I would recommend this bb cream! So far no breakouts either.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by okk

I would like to love this product, however
1) the colour for this bb cream is too dark for me, it has a yellow tone to it
2) it is quite drying after applying even though you moisturise your face before it
3) the texture is thick and gives a heavy feeling
4) coverage is medium and its buildable

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by iylialala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this BB cream because this is the first BB cream that doesn't break me out, gives good coverage, doesn't make me look white or ashy and controls shine really well. I cannot wear anything with SPF in it since it will always break me out and all the BB creams out there contains SPF except for this one. Maybe this is not a good thing for most people because it doesn't give sun protection but for me, I'm grateful that there are such BB cream that are SPF-free. The first time I put it on, I got compliments saying how smooth looking my skin is (my cheeks are covered with acne scars & marks btw). Overall, I will definitely buy this again and recommend people with acne-prone skin to give it a try, You'll love it :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by sweetpea2358

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gray cast that looks like I just put on a mask! Used a few times and eventually threw it out. I like the packaging and all, just was not a good fit for me. The color was off, i felt like it was a bit thick and hard to spread.Plus it made my face look really dry.