Kerastase Elixir Ultime

3.8

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Zea Mays / Corn Germ Oil, Argania Spinosa Oil / Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Kissi / Camellia Kissi Seed Oil, Pentaclethra Macroloba Oil / Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Coumarine, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum / Fragrance.

on 11/6/2014 3:24:00 AM

Nope, this didn't do anything for me at all. I have a history of bleaching my shoulder-length hair and some heat damage, and this did not do anything more to my hair than any drug store oil would do. It kinda coated my hair, but for the price I expected a lot better results. Smell is average too. Honestly considering selling my bottle after only a few uses, because I switched back to Moroccan oil which is a lot more effective. Do not recommend

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have dry, thick , and frizzy hair and it's really unruly! :( I bought this ready to give up on all types of oils as I have tried tons of oils.... that work for a couple of hours and then my hair gets oily or frizzy again.
As soon as put the drop of oil in my hair NO JOKE it changed in an instant...!! like magic! from dry and frizzy to smooth and really shiny! Im not too crazy about the coconut-ish scent, but because of the results I'll let it pass.
My mom who has FRIED and damaged hair tried a couple of drops and was shocked to see the amazing results! It was smooth and shiny like hair! She was ilke "this is amazing!, i must buy a bottle for myself!"

I would purchase this product again without a doubt!! It's amazing!!

on 9/7/2014 4:41:00 PM

Great product, great smell, but super expensive. I always repurchase this because it makes my hair beautiful. Amazing serum. The bottle does last a long time.

I've used this for the past year each time I wash my hair and still have more than half left! Therefore, it is a long term investmen, even though it is expensive! Works wonders with my frizzy hair: it makes it look smooth, healthy and polished without using heat. Love it and will repurchase!

I use this on dry hair, have switched to this after macadamia oil stopped doing wonders for my dry bleached ends wavy hair. So happy with this, makes my hair instantly feel like silk and frizz free, it's expensive but definitely worth it :-)

on 5/27/2014 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Made my dry hair look oily and yet it didn't moisturize at all. Seems like the product wasn't absorbed by my hair. Would rather stick to the Macadamia oil (even though it smells a little funky)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

♥ Kerastase Elixir oil it helps me protect my hair from heat damage, helps me design it, and also brings back the shine!

on 5/18/2014 4:03:00 AM

Underwhelmed by this. It smooths down hair for a while, but doesn't impart much gloss, if hair is very frizzy, it will not resolve the problem. A good point is that it doesn't make my hair too greasy but I don't feel that my hair benefits from it particularly.

on 5/17/2014 11:51:00 AM

This is a good silicone serum, although nothing outstanding. Kerastase is expensive, but this serum lasts very long even with everyday use. It won't leave your hair oily, dirty or flat (doesn't ruin your style), but tames the frizzes and makes hair softer. However, there is one huge problem: its cheap coconutty suntan lotion smell is so strong, that it goes on forever. Because of the good performance you could use it every day, or even more times a day if you feel like it, but the smell multiplies and causes nausea (for me at least). I used it as a pre-shampoo treatment, and it worked fine for that purpose. The smell was a horror, but I knew I'd wash it out in the end.
Tha packaging is OK, I haven't experienced any major leaking, as with the Tigi oil for example.

on 4/26/2014 8:33:00 PM

not that great as it looks like.

Top Rated Kerastase Products