Kerastase Elixir Ultime

3.8

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Zea Mays / Corn Germ Oil, Argania Spinosa Oil / Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Kissi / Camellia Kissi Seed Oil, Pentaclethra Macroloba Oil / Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Coumarine, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum / Fragrance.

on 9/7/2014 4:41:00 PM

Great product, great smell, but super expensive. I always repurchase this because it makes my hair beautiful. Amazing serum. The bottle does last a long time.

I've used this for the past year each time I wash my hair and still have more than half left! Therefore, it is a long term investmen, even though it is expensive! Works wonders with my frizzy hair: it makes it look smooth, healthy and polished without using heat. Love it and will repurchase!

I use this on dry hair, have switched to this after macadamia oil stopped doing wonders for my dry bleached ends wavy hair. So happy with this, makes my hair instantly feel like silk and frizz free, it's expensive but definitely worth it :-)

on 5/27/2014 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Made my dry hair look oily and yet it didn't moisturize at all. Seems like the product wasn't absorbed by my hair. Would rather stick to the Macadamia oil (even though it smells a little funky)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

♥ Kerastase Elixir oil it helps me protect my hair from heat damage, helps me design it, and also brings back the shine!

on 5/18/2014 4:03:00 AM

Underwhelmed by this. It smooths down hair for a while, but doesn't impart much gloss, if hair is very frizzy, it will not resolve the problem. A good point is that it doesn't make my hair too greasy but I don't feel that my hair benefits from it particularly.

on 5/17/2014 11:51:00 AM

This is a good silicone serum, although nothing outstanding. Kerastase is expensive, but this serum lasts very long even with everyday use. It won't leave your hair oily, dirty or flat (doesn't ruin your style), but tames the frizzes and makes hair softer. However, there is one huge problem: its cheap coconutty suntan lotion smell is so strong, that it goes on forever. Because of the good performance you could use it every day, or even more times a day if you feel like it, but the smell multiplies and causes nausea (for me at least). I used it as a pre-shampoo treatment, and it worked fine for that purpose. The smell was a horror, but I knew I'd wash it out in the end.
Tha packaging is OK, I haven't experienced any major leaking, as with the Tigi oil for example.

on 4/26/2014 8:33:00 PM

not that great as it looks like.

on 4/5/2014 2:24:00 PM

My Mum gave me this so I didn't go out and buy it and after trying it I'm glad I didn't! Maybe it's just my hair type (fine) but even the tiniest pump through my dried hair made it just look like an oil slick! It also made my hair clumpy and greasy when used on my damp hair before styling. This really is a hype product that has not worked for me at all!

on 11/27/2013 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I get a 50% discount at my work so I decided $10 to try this wasn't bad at all. I always use a serum in my hair after I've dried it and so I've tried a lot and this was probably my least favorite. It doesn't do anything at all besides make it shinny.

Popular Styling Products