November 24, 2014 | 1276 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by jnicolee

not a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan. heard so many good things about this product so i just had to buy it. honesty i think its creamy and not drying at all. the only thing is that it doesnt really conceal my dark circles as much as i was hoping it would. maybe its just because my dark circles are insanely dark. i just wish it would have worked well with my dark circles because i havent found any good concealers. :( but it does cover blemishes and red spots, thats the only reason why i would repurchase this product

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by mistyxrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've heard this a dupe for the NARS concealer which I've seen but never tried, but the packaging looks the same. It's great for concealing redness and brightening under eye circles. It's also really creamy so it spreads real well.

The reason why I only give it 3 stars is because there's something in it that makes me break out or causes my bottom lash line to become red and irritated. I thought at first it was just the fact that the doe foot applicator isn't exactly hygienic and it just spread the accumulated germs to my eyes... but I tried with a new tube and the same thing happened. Now, I use it for spot concealing and for covering redness, but after a few days I noticed that red little dots were popping up where I applied the concealer.

It's such a shame - this is an awesome concealer and well worth the price. I would try the NARS concealer but I heard that it can be drying, so I don't want to shell out $35 for it. This one only cost me $7.99 CAD.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by CosmoFan12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really good concealer and I would have given it 4 or maybe 5 lippies if it wasn't on the greasy side. What it has going for it: Blend ability, a luminous finish and fairly good coverage. What it doesn't: It doesn't cover under eye shadows well at all, it slides off with sweat or humidity,it can emphasize lines around and under the eyes and is oily, which I am mistaking for luminosity,lol. So, more cons than pros and for that reason I only gave it 3 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by kellich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my holy grail concealer. I don't need nor want a heavy duty concealer that is going to cake up. I look for a concealer that brightens my complexion, evens out my skin tone, and looks natural. This does just that. I swipe three times on my cheeks, chin, nose, and between my eyebrows, then blend with a damp beauty blender. Then I buff MAC mineralized skin finish natural (medium plus) onto my face. The coverage is natural and my skin looks radiant. It seems to last all day for me (~10 hrs) in the south Florida weather. I don't have bad skin, or acne, or a ton of redness, so this is great for me. It is lightweight. However, I think it looks good on top of foundation as added coverage. I am the color "sand." Sometimes when I am more tan, I can put this on the tops of my cheekbones and wear it as a highlighter, or under my eyes to brighten that area. Overall, I would recommend to try this, and I will definitely be purchasing this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by xjesslovesyoux

Even though this is an outraging $15 in Australia, i still love it. It feels soft on the skin and blends easily, if you add too much it will get cakey but either way it provides great coverage for any blemishes or dark under eye circles and hides them quite well. But as i said it is very pricey for just a small amount of product. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This drugstore concealer is fantastic. I mix it with my MAC Select MoistureCover and all traces of dark circles, discoloration and the occasional bump are gone! It doesn't irritate my uber sensitive skin and lasts all day if I set with powder. I've heard this is a dupe for the NARS Radiant Cream Concealer, but Ive not tried that one personally.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by kikifinley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good product for a drugstore find. If you mix with moisturizer and blot to apply it will really look flawless and blend very well. Makeup Forever is another excellent line that has great concealors however it doesn't have a drugstore price tag. Maybelline is classic!
www.TheLipstickBubble.com

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by alliemcintosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

DUPE ALERT! This is most definitely a dupe for Nars creamy radiant concealer!!! This is such an amazing concealer, I love it. It's so creamy and easy to blend and doesn't settle into fine lines. I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by 4073

I wear 20 Sand and have repurchased this twice. I keep one in my handbag and one at home! Perfect for highlighting my nose, cheeks, and brow bone. Medium coverage, natural finish. Best drugstore concealer I have ever used. It does not accentuate my dry and sometimes flaky skin, and it hides redness beautifully. Hated the Fit me Foundation but I absolutely ADORE this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by elitegymnasticsxo

This concealer has medium coverage. I have this in the color 20 sand. for some reason, this was an orange mess for me! This lasts long on the skin, and it is very dewy. I will repurchase this, but in the color 10. But, the packaging SUCKS. I've had it for 2 weeks, and the product starts to ooze out of the top.