February 1, 2015 | 1327 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2015 5:21:00 PM More reviews by MeV28

Picked this in the wrong colour (10) it ended up being to dark so when I put it on it made me look orange but I still use it with my quo blendable sponge and it blends great!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 9:29:00 PM More reviews by elisaxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Let me tell you, this is my HG of concealers. I haven't tried many concealers to begin with, but after using this for a couple years, I feel like I don't even need to. I always go back to this one. I've got the lightest, most sensitive acne-prone skin ever, and this concealer is seriously like slapping the magical nectar of the gods right onto my face. It doesn't oxidize and stays perfectly put all day, it's not drying or oily, it doesn't break me out, and it really is the perfect match.

My only complaint would have to be the packaging, as the liquid sometimes seeps out and gets all messy, but that's just me being a stickler.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2015 11:38:00 AM More reviews by sstephanieo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this concealor it blends very easily! I have dry skin and it dont dry under my eyes or crease which I love! You just have to set it good!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2015 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Amzz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of my favourite concealers and I am a concealer hoarder. It blends in easily and really well (I like to blend it with a synthetic brush). It doesn't cake up if you put on the right amount and it doesn't settle in creases if you set it with a light dusting of powder. Its a great multi purpose concealer and it has enough coverage to hide under eye circles (not very dark ones, I'd recommend a corrector for that) and blemishes. This concealer is also great from highlighting and contouring.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2015 2:41:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I heard so many raves about this concealer so I decided to give it a try. I do agree that it blends very well and very easily. So even if you choose a color that might be too light for you, you are still able to use it since it's so blendable. Now having said that, as a concealer, i don't find this product covers well at all. It's pretty thin. I actually prefer the ELF HD lifting concealer. I find that works well in cover blemishes, acne scars, dark circles etc. and it's only $3.

This maybelline one is good for highlighting/contouring though. I think it's great for that given how easily this product blends.

As for it's non-caking claim, i don't think it holds true at all. I don't use much and blend with a brush and i was already able to see it caking and settling into my fine lines. Wouldn't rebuy this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2015 3:51:00 AM More reviews by makeupalleyusername123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great product! I must be on my 6th or 7th tube of this. I use it all over my face and under my eyes. I covers very dark under eye circles well, but it does crease a little if you already have fine lines under your eyes. It also cover up redness really well, so I use it on acne too. It has a medium build-able coverage, so you can build it up until it's almost full. It has a semi matte finish, and looks just like skin once you set it with a powder. It pretty much lasts all day, even on my oily skin it only wears off a little. My skin is totally fine with it, and it doesn't break me out or anything. I've heard it's also a dupe for the NARs Radiant Creamy Concealer, but it's a fraction of the price! All in all an amazing drugstore product, but I may start using something difference under my eyes to prevent creasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2015 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Yes I would buy this again. i love this stuff. This is my favorite drugstore concealer besides NYX HD. This stuff delivers coverage and doesn't crease or smear everywhere. It actually has enough pigment to cover as well.

I love the doe foot applicator and easy to use tube. Colors are great and have a nice range. Great stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2015 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Emily28767

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer, it covers really well and does a good job on my especially oily skin. The only complaint I could have would be sometimes it looks a bit orange despite me buying the lightest shade. This can be fixed though by just continuous blending.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2015 9:30:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I heard this was a dupe for the NARS concealer. I didn't really have much of an expectation for it. It's an average concealer In my opinion for under the eyes but definitely has to be set with powder. I find that it is blendable but settled came to my fine lines. I tried to use it to cover some broken capillaries I have on my face but it caused me to break out. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2015 7:20:00 AM More reviews by eelinvictoria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite concealer for covering up redness or blemishes, I don't use this under my eyes so I can't speak for how well it works there.

Usually I don't have a lot to cover up, I rarely have pimples or blemishes but I use this around my nostrils where I tend to have some redness. The area around my nostrils is an area where sometimes I'm oily, sometimes I'm dry and flakey and sometimes the skin is just plain normal. This concealer works for me no matter what!

It blends in with the skin so seamlessly, and it's moisturizing enough for dry patches yet it stays well put on oily areas, especially if I set it with powder. It might not have the highest converage on the market, but it is definitley enough for covering redness and small pimples. The packaging is great as well, it has a sleek design and a nice sponge applicator. The only con is the text rubs of SUPER easily and it ends up looking old and ugly.

I also tried the True Match Concealer from L'Oréal, but Maybelline Fit Me is way better in my opinion. The True Match is possibly a little higher in coverage, but the Fit Me is so much easier to blend and has not got the same tendency to get cakey.