Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

works amazingggg, especially with the yellow warm tone for 20 sand sable. I tend to go towards this more than my makep forever concealer

on 2/22/2015 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I've had this concealor for about a year now and i've never seen anything like this! It lasts all day and has some really nice shades. Usually when I try finding my shade at the drugstore the colors are either too light or too dark. Blend ability and lasting power are two big pros! Only con is that it creases under the eyes

on 2/22/2015 4:45:00 PM

I have this in a couple shades. One really super-light for the dark circles under my eyes, and one not quite as light for blemishes. Love them both!! Had both of them quite a while now and both still perform great. I even want to try a couple shades darker and try it as a contour, as I have seen a couple 'beauty gurus' use this as a contour.

Supposedly these are comparable to the Nars concealer. I do not have that concealer nor have I ever tried it, but I gotta say, these work every bot as well as any high-end concealer that I *have* tried, also better than any drugstore concealer.

Goes on easily, blends easily, no scent (that I can detect, and my nose is pretty sensitive!), no creasing (I rarely use primers), lasts pretty much all day, what more can you ask for..? No clogging of pores, no allergic reactions (again, skin is pretty sensitive)...nothing bad..just all good, imo!! I do like that the container is somewhat slim and easy to travel with. Not a bearing in how well the product performs, but just an added bonus imo.

Will definitely re-purchase.

on 2/22/2015 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I ordered this in the shade Café 30 from feelunique. I was really surprised because the color is SO much darker than I thought it would be. I'm an NC30 on MAC so I won't be able to use this concealer, it's way too dark for my skintone. After having researched the shade café 30 on youtube, it looked so much lighter on people who applied it so i'm really surprised it's so dark. Something feels off, it seems like there are two versions of the café 30. Has anyone had similar experience?

on 2/21/2015 10:10:00 PM

I have this in 015 Fair (which is more pink toned and a bit lighter than 010 Light). It's a pretty good match for me, but not quite light enough to be brightening when I need this.
This is quite a light and liquidy texture that blends well, and I like the doe foot applicator. It's a reasonably light coverage and blends well, but sometimes it doesn't provide enough coverage for what I want.
It's a solid enough concealer for the price, so I'll probably buy it again, but I am still on the hunt for something better.

I bought this concealer in medium and regretted it as soon as it hit my face. The color is too yellow based and dark for me. And the coverage is very light and doesn't even come close to covering my dark circles but is pretty good with redness around the nose and such. I would try it again in a lighter color but i;m still looking for something different for under the eyes...

on 2/19/2015 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

if your looking for a concealer to conceal, this is not for you. its sheer and provide light to medium coverage, on the bright side, the finish is nice and looks natural and dewy. if you want to use it was a brightener/highlight it would do a nice job over the rest of your base makeup.

on 2/17/2015 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I'm in between on this concealer, I bought a bunch of Maybelline makeup the other day at the drugstore and was super excited to try it all out. This was probably the only thing that disappointed me mostly because of the size and amount of product you get. Also it doesn't so much help in the concealing area.

on 2/17/2015 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have always been a big fan of the Maybelline Fit Me products, but I was pretty disappointed with this one. Left me with a clumpy finish, and didn't completely conceal anything, even any small blemish or something else very minor.

on 2/17/2015 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I think this is a good concealer and worth the money, but my dark circles and eye area problems are so bad that it takes something really special to fix it. This does a good job, just not a fantastic one for me. However, if your dark circles aren't very bad, this may work great for you. The only thing that ever worked really well for me in that regard was a Dermablend concealer that apparently is discontinued...so I am on the hunt for something new. However, I will continue to purchase the Fit Me one. I also use it to spot correct a dark spot on my face.