October 31, 2014 | 929 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by JVillon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm on my second tube now, and I will most likely stick with this concealer for a long time. I mostly use this for my under eyes circle and sometimes around my nose(to decrease the appearance of redness), nose tip, and chin for a brightening/highlighting effect. A little goes a long way and it spreads easily. The price is really good I think and I find that it is better priced at Target than in drugstores like Walgreens and CVS. Anyways, I'm not sure how well it will do in terms of covering acne and dark spots but its good at masking under eye circles and redness. I did experience some tingling or slight burning when I applied it the first few times however my skin got used to it, but if you have really sensitive skin be a little cautious when applying. Lasting power is pretty good, about 8 or so hours with powder, then it starts to fade.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2014 5:04:00 AM More reviews by Mijanou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

good color match and it does brighten the under eye area. Unfortunately after about 5 minutes it starts to crease terribly. The only way to keep this from creasing on me is to apply two layers of powder which in turn looks cakey. I'd give this one a pass.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by shmilez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this product but unfortunately, my skin type did not agree with it. The first time I used it, I was so excited. I thought I found my HG! It covered up my under eye circles so well! It looked so good on me (or so I thought). However, the more and more times I used it the worse it appeared on my skin. It kept creasing and caking underneath my eyes. People kept telling me I looked tired and I just chalked it up to actually being tired. I went to Ulta for something else and the sales associate told me I looked dehydrated while she was trying lipstick on me. She explained me that the concealer I was using was caking up and making my under eye area worse and unfortunately, making me look tired. So, for now I am going to try something else. I might come back to this concealer if I can find a way to make it work with my dry skin. I gave this product 3 lippies because it is not a terrible product, it ultimately just didn't work out for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Brittbritt963

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So I bought the 25$ benefit "Boing" concealer. And I loved it, it was amazing. So I was browsing Walmart and I came across this concealer so I picked it up and now I reach for the Maybelline concealer over my high end benefit one. I was having really bad acne and under eye circles and it covered it up didn't crease under my eyes. I still love my boing concealer but it's so pricey if on a budget go for the Maybelline one.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Therealmina

Decent everyday. Creases a lot. Have to go in twice.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2014 5:14:00 PM More reviews by marcy93

A friend of mine suggested I use this concealer since my former Nars was a bad color match. She really raved about this so I was stoked to use it. My first impression was that it was a thinner texture than the Nars, not quite as creamy. The coverage is also so-so. It does an okay job of covering up redness but I would usually have to go in twice if I wanted fuller coverage. It also wears off in about 3-4 hours unless it's set with a powder. Least to say, I wasn't horribly disappointed but I also wasn't calling it my HG.
The deal breaker for me is that it clogged my pores. I kept getting these tiny whiteheads in certain areas of my face and it took me a while to realize that it was the concealer. I'll definitely stick to using this solely for my undereyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by misscomplexity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I picked this up because of the all around good reviews in the beauty blog/vlog-o-sphere. This is a surprisingly good concealer, especially considering the price. I find that it lasts a decent amount of time (about 6 hours), doesn't crease, blends well, and actually covers my dark circles. I mainly use this for my under eyes, not for blemishes so I can't attest to its effectiveness on the face.

The only other time I've really taken to a concealer was an expensive $30+ concealer so this one will definitely be my go-to concealer for now until I find one that I absolutely can't live without.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by xsupersophx44

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have had this for like 5 weeks and have nearly run out because I use it so much ! Love it

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2014 6:15:00 AM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I enjoy this concealer. It's OK, does the job. I have it in a shade that matches my skintone so it conceals dark circles and such imperfections rather than highlight. But I see how the creamy consistency of this product would make it great for highlighting the under eye area, so I will definitley buy it in a lighter shade as well. Lasts all day and it doesn't crease on me. Sleek and simple packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 7:25:00 AM More reviews by Kcurb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh my goodness! I love this concealer! I was absolutely devastated when Maybelline discontinued the mineral power concealer. Devastated. My skin breaks out at the drop of a hat, and this was my go to concealer for all over my face that I could count on to not break me out. I have been buying them off of eBay to keep me in stock until I found a replacement, and this is it! It's the exact same product! I compared the ingredients and they're identical! It's nice for undereye circles, and for discoloration. If you have serious acne, you will need something additional for coverage. For my really bad spots, I layer this on after my light coverage foundation, and blend with a beauty blender, and I dab just the top of the blemish with Mac studio finish concealer (though I'm questioning if this concealer is causing issues for me) and set with ELFs HD powder and it looks great! For just hyperpigmentation and minor spots, this would be enough on its own.