Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

Good concealer for the price. Light but has good coverage. Does not 100% cover blemishes but does an excellent job!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Despite all the positive reviews of this concealer, I wasn't impressed at all. It didn't cover well at all and as far as I'm concerned was a complete waste of money. The consistency was very thin and was very easy to blend away to nothing. The shade range is very warm, which doesn't work for my neutral complexion. It certainly doesn't work for either blemishes or for under eyes. It's like liquid foundation in a tube form. It's so liquidy that it shouldn't even be called concealer. This product was a total loser. I can't imagine why it has so many positive reviews. I also tried the Fit Me foundation and didn't like that either. It has no coverage and is more like a tinted moisturizer. I hate drugstore products and should know better. I'm usually a high end brand buyer and now I know why. I wasted more than $20 on these products, which both promptly went into the trash. This is by far one of the worst "concealers" I've ever used. In fact, it doesn't even deserve to be called a concealer. I'm really not sure what it is exactly. But definitely not that. I certainly don't recommend it.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product does his job, conceal the dark circles and the blemishes. However, I don't think it's amazing. It is great but not more than that. It's pretty cheap so I guess I shouldn't ask for a lot. I hate the applicator, doesn't get a lot of product out. Blend well, but don't think it stays a long time. I love the fit me matte and powerless foundation, so I was thrilled to try this concealer, but my reaction is pretty simple: meh.

I am in love with this concealer. Maybelline face products work really well for me in general, and this product wasn't an exception. Covers my dark circles, highlights nicely, and blends like a dream. Others have complained about the shade selection, but to me the light works perfectly. I will repurchase this, for sure!

amazing!!! by far my favourite concealer works great on blemishes as well as under eye

Pros: Creamy
A little goes a long way

Cons: Watery
Dries cakey
Shade range is very limited
The shade Sand is way too yellow for me so I mix with Rimmel's Wake Me Up Light which has pink tones and it works for me. Mixing those concealers together really makes it work

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

There is nothing special about this concealor, it's watery, fades. doesn't cover that great. I think it's overhyped, there are way more better concealors out there. Save your monies honeys.

***TOTAL DUPE FOR NARS CREAMY CONCEALER***

I HATE THIS I was at school and all of it FLAKES OFF! I've been having a break out and the concealer oxidizes and it is like i put no makeup on I HATE THIS DON'T BUY

it hurts my heart to give this product a 3/5 instead of a 4 or 5 because the formula works so well for me, but strange range of shades has me like ???¿¿¿

i'm generally a sucker for maybelline face products because i find their formulas are usually a step above other drugstore brands, and the fit me concealer is no exception. it gives you a full coverage (even better than the NARS creamy concealer apparently) without getting too cakey, it's long-lasting and non-creasy when set with a powder, and it's so reasonably priced considering the quality. it's buildable as well so you can wear it casually and with more nighttime looks.

the sad news for me is that the lightest shade (shade 10) is already unusually dark and yellow-toned for a fair concealer, and it oxidises both on the skin and in the packaging so after two months or so it's basically unusable for fairer skin tones for both under the eye and for spots and blemishes. even more frustrating is that apparently shade 15 is lighter than 10 and is much more pink-toned, but for some reason i can't find it anywhere in australia (if you know where to get it, let me know!).

like can someone explain to me why shade 110 in the maybelline fit me foundation is a billion times lighter than its corresponding concealer like wHERrE iS ThE LoGIC?? maybe maybelline thinks that a bright yellow under-eye area is the new hot trend idk

anyway so if you're not too fair-skinned, this concealer will be great for you but if you're fair, i'd keep away!

pros:
- smooth consistency and gives you full coverage
- great price point
- long-wearing and relatively crease-free
- totally buildable

cons:
- the ""fairest"" shade (number 10) is not very fair at all and it oxidises on the skin and in the packaging
- the actual fairest shade (number 15) is impossible to find in australia?? i'm honestly so bitter about this