September 22, 2014 | 1289 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I really like this concealer. I bought it in the shade 15, which was more pink toned then shade 10 which is what I wanted for my under eye area. Really creamy and easy to blend out, coverage is good, it does tend to crease under my eyes a wee bit but nothing enough for me to not use it. I found it was quite good on my blemishes on my cheeks too, looks really natural and non-cakey. It was NZ$22 which is a pretty good price. Would definitely repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by shaylayxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I usually apply this concealer under my eyes, around my nose, chin, and forehead in the shade medium. It looks pretty natural except on my dark circles. It tends to look kind of chalky but I don't know if that's normal considering this is my first concealer I've ever bought. It also smudges a bit around my nose. But this isn't a horrible concealer, it's okay. I wouldn't buy this product again ONLY because I want to try other concealers and see which ones are better.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Tooooorrrrrrriiiiiiii

This concealer didn't conceal my pimples very well instead it just made them worse and redder

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by meghall90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Those concealer is creamy and has great coverage. I use this under my eyes, down my nose, chine, and in the middle of my forehead. I love the consistency of this concealer. It doesn't cake up or look dry throughout the day. I had a small break out in the middle of my forehead recently. But I can't tell if it is because of the concealer because I am acne prone anyway. The coverage seems to last throughout the day. I think this concealer would be great for mature dry skin because it is so creamy and easy to blend. I use the shade in medium.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Camila222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Light texture,good coverage and looks really natural.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer after hearing so many good and bad reviews. This looks and works great under the eye but it broke me out sooo bad when I put it on my chin and forhead. I hate about 10 tiny red flaming pimples. I have very oily, acne prone, skin so probably that's why. Also, the coverage is pretty light but buildable and it wears off during the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by xjohannana

Best drug store concealer for under eyes! It's creamy, enough coverage and does not look cakey. It settles into fine lines and clings to uneven skin the slightest bit, but I haven't found a concealer yet that does not do this and this one is still the best concerning this problem. The packaging is awful though, all the product is smeared around the opening after a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Laughgeo

This is one of my favorite concealers. It is the perfect everyday and normal skin day concealer. It is not orangey toned or any weird undertone. It's just a perfect match to my skin! I sometimes use it under my eyes and all the time on blemishes or acne scarring. If you have to cover something like really bad acne scarring or zits I would recommend not to use this because it is pretty light weight. I would recommend the makeup for ever full cover or physicians formula conceal rx.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Livalittle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the product in general but you only get .23 fl oz compared to my original Hard Candy glamoflauge concealer which has .71 fl oz and I'm only now starting to run out of it (I got that one in march I believe). Granted, I only use the fit me concealer under my eyes cause it blends better than my HC concealer does under my eyes. My HC costs $6.75 at walmart (including tax don't quote me) whereas Fit me concealer costs $8.99 (including tax don't quote me). I like to use my HC concealer for blemishes cause im not moving product around too much. Under the eyes it feels slightly heavy. Whereas my fit me concealer isn't great on my blemishes but blends seamlessly under my eyes. But over all I get more bang for my buck using my HC concealer than I do using my fit me concealer. I will not be repurchasing at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by ankosh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

this concealer is amazing
when I buy it I was not expecting that I would love it this much
I don't have that much of a dark circle and I have a very dry skin I don't have so much to cover up so this being light doesn't bother me at all
and it is amazing for me I use it under my eyes and on the lid as an eye shadow primer
I like it soooooo much and it lasts me for 3 month using it every day

difinitly I will repurchase it :)