October 25, 2014 | 1865 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Brittbritt963

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So I bought the 25$ benefit "Boing" concealer. And I loved it, it was amazing. So I was browsing Walmart and I came across this concealer so I picked it up and now I reach for the Maybelline concealer over my high end benefit one. I was having really bad acne and under eye circles and it covered it up didn't crease under my eyes. I still love my boing concealer but it's so pricey if on a budget go for the Maybelline one.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Therealmina

Decent everyday. Creases a lot. Have to go in twice.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2014 5:14:00 PM More reviews by marcy93

A friend of mine suggested I use this concealer since my former Nars was a bad color match. She really raved about this so I was stoked to use it. My first impression was that it was a thinner texture than the Nars, not quite as creamy. The coverage is also so-so. It does an okay job of covering up redness but I would usually have to go in twice if I wanted fuller coverage. It also wears off in about 3-4 hours unless it's set with a powder. Least to say, I wasn't horribly disappointed but I also wasn't calling it my HG.
The deal breaker for me is that it clogged my pores. I kept getting these tiny whiteheads in certain areas of my face and it took me a while to realize that it was the concealer. I'll definitely stick to using this solely for my undereyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by misscomplexity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I picked this up because of the all around good reviews in the beauty blog/vlog-o-sphere. This is a surprisingly good concealer, especially considering the price. I find that it lasts a decent amount of time (about 6 hours), doesn't crease, blends well, and actually covers my dark circles. I mainly use this for my under eyes, not for blemishes so I can't attest to its effectiveness on the face.

The only other time I've really taken to a concealer was an expensive $30+ concealer so this one will definitely be my go-to concealer for now until I find one that I absolutely can't live without.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by xsupersophx44

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have had this for like 5 weeks and have nearly run out because I use it so much ! Love it

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2014 6:15:00 AM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I enjoy this concealer. It's OK, does the job. I have it in a shade that matches my skintone so it conceals dark circles and such imperfections rather than highlight. But I see how the creamy consistency of this product would make it great for highlighting the under eye area, so I will definitley buy it in a lighter shade as well. Lasts all day and it doesn't crease on me. Sleek and simple packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 7:25:00 AM More reviews by Kcurb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh my goodness! I love this concealer! I was absolutely devastated when Maybelline discontinued the mineral power concealer. Devastated. My skin breaks out at the drop of a hat, and this was my go to concealer for all over my face that I could count on to not break me out. I have been buying them off of eBay to keep me in stock until I found a replacement, and this is it! It's the exact same product! I compared the ingredients and they're identical! It's nice for undereye circles, and for discoloration. If you have serious acne, you will need something additional for coverage. For my really bad spots, I layer this on after my light coverage foundation, and blend with a beauty blender, and I dab just the top of the blemish with Mac studio finish concealer (though I'm questioning if this concealer is causing issues for me) and set with ELFs HD powder and it looks great! For just hyperpigmentation and minor spots, this would be enough on its own.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2014 3:11:00 AM More reviews by frippery

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I was in want of some new undereye concealer so after reading some reviews I bought three to try out. I chose the second lightest shade from each line: L'oreal Blur (Light 302), Maybelline Dream Lumi (Nude 02), and the Fit Me in Light (10). I liked Fitme the best of the three, based on the shade, selection, and finish.

Fit Me concealer comes in six shades, two for each "category" of skintone: light, medium or deep. Supposedly, there are two corresponding choices for each category, depending on whether you have cool/pink or warm/yellow undertones (yellow undertones shades end in "0", pink undertone shades in "5"). Since I am pale and olive, I chose the light (10) shade. I'd say this is a neutral beige, neither too pink, nor too yellow. On my skin, which has a lot of yellow undertones, it was just a tad peach, but the least pink-toned of the three I tried (1 shade lighter than my skin). This is priced very well for the quality of product (under $7), so I might be inclined to try the next shade up (Sand), which looks much more yellow in the photos I've seen online.

The finish is drier than I would have liked, but still more moist than Dream Lumi and Blur. Compared to those two, I could see this has a *slight* dewiness to it, and looked the most natural in comparison. This is not full coverage, but I don't mind if that is the tradeoff is a more natural looking finish (?).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Ritzaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this concealer! I'm not one who has dark circles, blemishes, or scarring, so I really don't need much concealing. I love this to highlight my under eyes and it looks great. I've heard it's a good dupe for the NARS concealer but I wouldn't know since I've never tried it. It has a creamy consistency and it is very easy to blend. I have been using the small stippling brush from the ELF Studio line and then just pat it in with my finger. I do set it with either the Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent powder or ELF HD Translucent Powder and it is flawless. Of course it does crease the tiniest bit throughout the day but it does not bother me. By the end of the day, I can still see the concealer how I put it in the morning and I work an 8 hr shift. I would definitely repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by SDnicole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product absolutely sucks. No matter what colour I try or how light I go (I do have fair skin but not VERY fair skin) it always turns out this super dark orange colour on my face, quite different from the tube. Since it is cheap, I experimented and bought the lightest shade which is too light for me. I put it on my face and 5 minutes later all my blemishes and under eye circles were dark orange, very unflattering. Also, the packaging is messy. It's nice the first few times, but then it ends up all messy and sticky and just getting everywhere. Overall, this was a really horrible concealer.