August 20, 2014 | 2148 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by TropicEssence

I bougt this foundation in 115, the shade right before the lightest shade. I really wanted to like this product- it smells fresh, not like chemicals, it has SPF, and it's lightweight but buildable. The problem I had with this foundation is that it's too Pink for me. I have a neutral skin time leaning toward warm, and I can never wear a Maybelline foundation because they all have a pink undertone, making me look orange. This foundation does rub off, and fades throughout the day, revealing the spots you intended to cover ! I have been trying to finish the bottle , though, and have been using the foundation as a concealer with a heavier concealer on top, and it doesn't appear cakey because of the lightweight formula but I will not repurchase. Bottom Line: It doesn't last well and is too pink.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by RadioPrincess

I've been using this foundation for at least a year and a half. It's not... Bad but neither is it amazing. I have combination skin and my color is yellow based (Asian). Okay so- The foundation itself is very liquidy but light weight in comparison to other foundations. It's buildable- yes, but it can look cakey if you apply too much. After application- it's a bit sticky to touch and can rub onto clothes VERY easily! The staying power isn't great and if left on for more than four hours or in hot weather, you'll look like you melted! It works perfectly if you apply a primer before application and with a translucent powder afterwards. When bronzer and blush is applied on top- it blends in quite nicely, so long as you're gentle while applying them. The foundation tends to move around or even move off if you rub too hard. I wouldn't mind repurchasing this but I do plan on trying other foundations.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by annaa7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

If you have oily skin, stay away from this product! It will mess up your skin, and after 1 hour your skin will look greasy as a frying pan. I do like the color-selections though, but it doesn't matter (for me) when the product is overall horrible. They gave it a nice package. And that's the only thing nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 3:03:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is okay..but the smell!!! ugh!! makes me gag it bothers me so bad..but this is great for my dry skin and with a heavy concealer this is okay but very minimal. its good but not amazing.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by AshleyClouser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It was like applying water to my face. No coverage at all, it settled into whatever wrinkles I had and look streaky. Really bummed.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2014 5:01:00 AM More reviews by shuppet88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sigh, I really wanted to give this a shot. First off, the color match at the time was pretty poor. I got it in 310 Sun Beige. It is too pink for my olive skin. Now they've come out with a new shade, 240 Golden Beige. It looks like a great color, but I'm hesitant to even plunk down the $5 to try it. My reason for seeming like a cheap-skate? The formula. It is so shiny yet hardly covers. It just makes me feel and look like a greaseball. I experimented today and mixed some yellow food coloring to make it match better. It worked, but it still looked off...something about it just doesn't look right on me. I actually have combo-dry skin, and it is just too greasy. Normally I like moisturizing foundations, but not this one. I am probably just going to throw it away, and I hate wasting money. I can see how it works for those who don't really need or want a lot of coverage and like the dewey look. I'm just not one of them. And I did set it with a powder, and the shine still came through. Oh well.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Dailydaniasbeauty

I have been longing to find a new foundation that keeps me shine free and has nice coloring and just looks good. I do have the maybelline dream fresh bb cream and I liked that but it would just slip right off bc I'm oily. However, it's beautiful on dry to combo skin bc my mom has dry skin and she adores it! This stays on so well to a nice radiant face. It doesn't slip off nor does it cake up. It looks especially nice if you put the product onto a brush rather than on your face and blend with a brush!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this foundation was just ok.. there was nothing about it that wowed me. it does have alot of shades which is nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Livalittle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I Love this foundation but, I've been getting breakouts due to hormones (ladies you know what I'm talking about sorry if it's TMI). Anyways, if you have alot of acne i wouldn't reccomend this foundation cause unless you use a heavy duty cocealer this will not help at all. If you want to cover acne I reccomend putting on a primer (currently using maybelline's baby skin) and than before concealer put on the foundation than put the concealer in the spots you want to cover up. This way works the best for me when I want to cover up my hormonal breakouts with this foundation. overall I love how it makes my skin glow and how natural it looks on me. For reference I use the shade #115 Ivory, I have combination leaning towards dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by candacemakeup22

I bought this because it was on sale, and my shade is in 125 (nude beige). I like this product, it's a medium coverage foundation and I really like the finish. I apply it with my Real Techniques sponge and it's fabulous. I do wish it had a pump though. It probably won't work for oily skinned people. Other than that, I really like this product and will pick it up again.