Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 5/13/2015 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have seen a couple of harsh reviews for this product. I sincerely hope that they do not stop people from buying it though. I have dry skin that I have never found a good foundation for that also matches my skin tone. I've tried high end products to low end products and I love love love this foundation. It is amazing it matches my skin absolutely perfect and does not cling to dry patches. It has a light to medium coverage which I prefer but can easily be built up for a high coverage. I would recommend this product to anyone with normal, dry or even semi-oily skin. It is also not that pricey with tax it is about 6 dollars. I'm normally a fan of pump foundations but this one is so easy to apply without a pump. It is also easily applied with your fingers although I do use my beauty blender. I most definitely recommend going out and buying this product it is completely worth it.

on 5/11/2015 11:30:00 AM

I recently bought this foundation and I am in love! I had tons of dry patches on my face and the foundation didn't cling to them!! The foundation makes dry, scaly skin look glowy, Dewey, and smooth!(just like the description) I recommend this to anyone with dry to normal skin.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

My skin type is normal but I prefer a matte face. I thought this product made me look shiny and oily (which I didn't like) but I'm sure would work amazing for the dry skin ladies!

on 5/5/2015 10:22:00 PM

I think this foundation is just okay. I am an Asian girl, so I wish the foundation came in a yellow undertone. The foundation is not that expensive; I bought it for $5.99 at Target.

on 5/5/2015 10:02:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Hi ladies! Before I begin reviewing this product, I have tried many different foundations in the last couple of months (drugstore and high end) and this by far as been the best for my skin. My skin is sometimes dry (mostly during the winter), I do not have oily skin, I do have some minor imperfections but nothing that needs major coverage. I read some reviews on this foundation and it seems like it's not for everyone which is normal, we all have different skin types so that's why it's good to experiment to find your true match!

The first foundation I purchase was Makeup 4 ever mat velvet. This was way to mat for my skin. I still used it but I wasn't 100% happy with it. My personal opinion is those that don't have oily skin, stay away from it. It also has a tendency of sticking to dry patches on your face if your skin is dry. The second I tried was L'Oreal Infallible. I heard so much about this foundation but for me personal, it's the worse I've ever tried. My skin was very patchy by the end of the day, the colors are really hard to match the skin (either too yellow or too pink). It just isn't for me.

I purchased the Maybelline fit me foundation because 1. I heard so much about it and 2. it was on special. The first thing I noticed was the color range, very good colors and number 120 currently matches my skin PERFECTLY (I'm very satisfied with the color). This color matches my skin so perfectly that it really gives me a natural finish and no need to bronze my neck! The other thing I love about this foundation is that it's very light and has a medium coverage. So if you're looking for full coverage foundation, this isn't for you. This foundation is smooth, covers just enough, natural, I really love it! I think It fits me perfectly and I would definitely repurchase because this is what matches with my skin type the best.

Hope this helps! :)

on 4/30/2015 3:08:00 PM

At first I was like yes finally I found a drugstore foundation that's yellow and matches my skin tone perfectly. It did last long on me. But then it started to oxidize on me and in natural lighting it looks horrible. I'm still trying to find that holy trail foundation. I wouldn't buy it again

on 4/27/2015 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this product with high hopes of it being amazing as most people wrote great reviews for it, however I was very disappointed. I was looking for something that was not heavy and could be worn everyday but this foundation was so sheer and did not do anything for my skin. I am actually a makeup artist and a total makeup junky, so comparing it to other foundations it was just horrible. I would suggest do not waist your money. I think the Revlon photo-ready foundation works much better and is as cost effective.

on 4/22/2015 2:53:00 PM

While in the market or a new "higher end" foundation, I came across this product through an anniversary sale at the Drugstore. Before this purchase, I had been using the same Revlon foundation for years. I wanted to try a color that would give me more of a golden glow, but before splurging on a more expensive formula, I wanted to see if I'd even look good in a foundation with a yellow undertone.

I bought this foundation in #120, Classic Ivory. It was a perfect match for my skin as soon as I put it on. Coverage on this formula would probably be a medium. It covers my blemishes enough while still maintaining a natural finish. For the best results, combine this foundation with the matching powder. Usually, I get around a 10 hour wear with a primer.

The girls at Sephora complimented me on my skin when I went there to purchase my "higher end" foundation. They liked how my pores were virtually invisible due to this foundation.

A point worth noting that is that I have pretty good skin already. What I look for in a foundation is to even out the color differences in my skin. With that said, the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation does its job perfectly for me. It's cheap, and does its job.

Buy if you can find the right color.

on 4/21/2015 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Lightweight and easy to blend. I have oily skin and still this does not make my skin more oily during the day. Good drugstore product though I which it came with a pump.

on 4/18/2015 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I am saddened by the mediocre reviews because I feel like they might keep people from discovering this amazing product. I have very very dry skin so finding a foundation that doesn't enhance that is tough. When I ran into this foundation I almost didn't buy it because of all of the horrible reviews on here but for some reason I bought it anyways and wow. Just wow. Amazing. A+ on consistency. A+ on natural everyday coverage. A+ on price. It does not stay on all day. You will get a ~5 hour wear WITHOUT PRIMER. Use a good primer and this foundation is everything. I have tried many foundations from both drugstore and high end that claim to be "luminous" but nothing compares. If you have really dry skin, this foundation is for you!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu