July 29, 2014 | 1976 users online

Cleansers - Korres - Milk Proteins Foaming Cream Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 7:40:00 AM More reviews by kiddynamite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Honestly I was nervous to try this cleanser and have it not work because that's happened to me so many times, regardless of the price range. I have normal/dry skin that is sensitive. My skin is really tough to please and while a lot of products haven't done anything bad, they've made my skin feel uncomfortable. I was also a bit reluctant because it says it turns into a foam which I though might be drying since other foaming cleansers have left my skin in pain. Anyways on to the actual product review; I've been using this everyday for the past month now, and I LOVE IT. It makes my skin feel smooth and hydrated, and the scent isn't irritating at all. It's $26 at Sephora but honestly the price doesn't matter to me if it really works. I think you get like 5.07 oz/150mL so it should last a good while. I've finally found a cleanser that really works, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they never discontinue it (since it seems as though they've discontinued the yogurt cream that went along with it, I may be wrong but I haven't been able to find it ANYWHERE online or in store). As for the packaging it's great packaging, I would prefer a pump dispenser but the squeeze tube is still good. I just worry I won't be able to get ALL the cleanser out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by rallu

This is my HG cleanser and repurchased many times. It removes all my makeup and sunscreen and leaves my face clean and soft without any residue. Love the scent too. Just perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by amyfarrahfowler

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my serious favorite cleansers. It's creamy *and* it's foaming and does not dry out my face even one little bit. It's fantastic after emulsifying/removing an oil cleanser (e.g. Shiseido/Shu/Boscia) or a balm cleanser (e.g. clinique TTDO balm, REN cleansing balm) as it removes all traces of whatever was left. My face feels super smooth and soft afterward. I also love this on its own as a gentle, effective, non-drying cleanser. You only need a little bit in your palm, then add water and you get a nice lather. It rinses very cleanly and does not leave your face feeling weird or "coated" in any way.

I purchased this at Ulta after seeing the glowing reviews here on MUA and I'm not one bit disappointed in how it works. My ONLY disappointment (and it's silly/minor) is that it's in a tube and I prefer a pump... however... the tube design makes it great/practical for travel. If you travel a lot that is great.

I will repurchase and definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by jbow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had been using Philosophy Purity which is alright but my face never felt clean enough. I read the excellent reviews of Korres' Milk Protein cleanser and decided to try it. I have used it for about 3 weeks now and it is by far the best cleanser I have tried to date. I only use a pea sized amount and it does the job each time. It is gentle and smells good - hard to describe the scent, kind of vanilla-like. I use other Korres products and am happy with them, so it does not surprise me that the cleanser is so good. I wish I used it earlier!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by zooming

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The reason this is such a great cleanser is because of the ingredients, natural and suited for every skin type, particularly dry or sensitive skin. I had a bad spell of dry skin and didn't know what to use. I went to Sephora and was given about 7 different samples, this being one of them. Unbelievable stuff and will continue to use this! In addition to this, I got the milk proteins 3 in 1 cleansing, toning, and eye makeup removing emulsion. This also aided in bringing my skin back to normal because it doesn't strip your skin, you can tissue it off.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by csema8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this cleanser! I have combination skin that tends to feel tight after cleansing. I have large pores as well and use an SPF 30 sunblock moisturizer every day. I've tried A LOT of different cleansers, from cleansing creams to cleansing oils to various foaming cleansers that claim to remove makeup and sunblock. Most of these cleanser cleansed well, but would either leave my skin too taut and dull or when it didn't left my skin taut, it would enlarge my pores due to the added moisture. Finally I found Korres Milk Proteins Foaming Cream Cleanser and this is the PERFECT cleanser! It is foaming, yet does not leave my skin tight nor sticky. It removes makeup and my sunblock well. And best of all, my skin has never looked better! My skin looks brighter and smoother and my pores look better. I hope Korres will always make this cleanser...I wouldn't know what to do without it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by Av11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a great cleanser. I have dry dehydrated skin and this is the first cleanser that I've used that removed all my dirt, makeup, oils and residue WITHOUT stripping my skin and leaving behind residues as it hydrates my skin. I've always hated using milk cleansers because they don't foam and I feel like i washed my face with cream. This is the best of both worlds. A milk that foams. Most importantly, it won't leave your skin tight. I follow with the Clarins toner for dry skin (yellow) and Bioderma hydrabio serum with Lancome Multi Vital Fluid SPF 30. Love it, will buy again!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by nicola00

This stuff is amazing! Gets off all your make up, keeps your face soft, smells nice, a little goes a long way, lasts forever, great value for what you get...Nothing bad to say about it :)

UPDATE: As much as I do love this, it gave me little red bumps on my forehead. I think my skin has changed because I used this a year ago and I was fine. As I've started to use this again recently, I've been reacting (only on my forehead). Regardless, I don't want bumps and I've switched to Weleda Almond cleansing lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 5:13:00 AM More reviews by Isiv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! It removes all of my make up wirhout leaving My face all dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2011 2:45:00 AM More reviews by rata2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this product as a sample from Kit in Sydney. I was a little worried if this would break me out or strip my skin or wouldnt clean at all. Well to my surprise it was actually pretty good. It cleaned nicely without feeling dry or tight, it did not irritate my skin nor cause any further breakouts.It did not cure or reduce breakouts but thats not its purpose. I use this cleanser morning and night, followed by moisturizer then my topical drying pimple cream (only night) I like this cleanser as its light and not too harsh on the skin and ideal for someone that just wants a clean feel. I would definitely buy this again. Try the sample size first.