November 24, 2014 | 1013 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe EDT

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by maybelle

This is a new favorite, along with the Chloe EDP (they have similar notes, but the EDT is fresher). I've worn both, and could not help but to sniff my wrist all day long. This is very expensive for an everyday scent, though not as expensive as the EDP, but I find it to be worth the money. It makes me happy. It is a clean, light & fresh floral with just a hint of sweet fruit. This is one of the few scents that, on me, smells almost the same from first spritz (well, after the alcohol dissipates) to the drydown...it gets less intense but more creamy. I'm not sure if that makes any sense. This goes for both the EDP and the EDT.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by cabogrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved this the first time around (80's) was thinking I still would, got a bottle, gives me a horrible headache, it's just soooo strong. BOOOHOO

06/22/11 Still hating this, I'll give to my favorite SIL, she loves oriental fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 7:06:00 AM More reviews by Liubov

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOve ,love ,love it! Itís my favourite perfume, and I have quite a few. It has delicate smell not over powering . Every time I wear it people always ask which perfume it is and make compliments.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2010 1:37:00 AM More reviews by kitten14

Before purchasing this, I wore the edp and the edt for an entire day before making up my mind perfume which one I would get. I didn't mind paying extra for the perfume version but I really preferred the toilette. I receive compliments on this perfume all the time, everyone wants to knowar what I am wearing. I love how girly this is yet also very sophisticated. I wear this a lot because I feel like it goes with the clothes I wear about 90% of the time. So far I have only wore this during the colder winter months but I can definitely see wearing this any time of the year, especially Spring, and I will definitely repurchase when I run though this bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2010 8:28:00 AM More reviews by carro1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really find this very lovely, a very soft scent but it lasts a long time. perfect for the office and the date, cause I think its sexy in a subtle way.