September 20, 2014 | 1742 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe EDT

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by cabogrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved this the first time around (80's) was thinking I still would, got a bottle, gives me a horrible headache, it's just soooo strong. BOOOHOO

06/22/11 Still hating this, I'll give to my favorite SIL, she loves oriental fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 7:06:00 AM More reviews by Liubov

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOve ,love ,love it! Itís my favourite perfume, and I have quite a few. It has delicate smell not over powering . Every time I wear it people always ask which perfume it is and make compliments.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2010 1:37:00 AM More reviews by kitten14

Before purchasing this, I wore the edp and the edt for an entire day before making up my mind perfume which one I would get. I didn't mind paying extra for the perfume version but I really preferred the toilette. I receive compliments on this perfume all the time, everyone wants to knowar what I am wearing. I love how girly this is yet also very sophisticated. I wear this a lot because I feel like it goes with the clothes I wear about 90% of the time. So far I have only wore this during the colder winter months but I can definitely see wearing this any time of the year, especially Spring, and I will definitely repurchase when I run though this bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2010 8:28:00 AM More reviews by carro1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really find this very lovely, a very soft scent but it lasts a long time. perfect for the office and the date, cause I think its sexy in a subtle way.