Simple Eye Make-Up Remover

2.5

Water (Aqua, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, PEG-20 Glyceryl Laurate, Ceteth-20, Laureth-23, Panthenol, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 5/29/2014 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I feel like a freak writing this, considering all the bad comments. But this product is perfect for me! Not oily, not sticky, it doesn't irritates my eyes and itīs cheap!

on 5/28/2014 5:50:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I do like fragrance-free and eco-conscious cosmetics (and skincare). But I'm not extreme or consistent in using only organic or natural. Simple caught my eye at the store, so I thought I would give it a try. Everything I tried from this line ended up being a big disappointment. The eye makeup remover most of all. It simply does not work. I thought I could use up the bottle for little cleanups during makeup application. But it was not even effective at that. So, file-13 it goes!! My favorite has become the Up&Up brand version of Pond's Clean Sweep wipes.

on 5/17/2014 8:54:00 AM

Everyone always yaps on about this product saying it stings etc, it's a makeup remover you shouldn't be getting it in your eyes anyway! I will admit it does hurt getting it in your eye but it wasn't designed for that. It does the job for me. I don't wear a heavy amount of eyeliner - only pencil on the bottom and top waterline and a few coats of mascara. This product works amazing for me! I use q-tips and also cotton pads with this and I find it works great :)

on 4/26/2014 11:40:00 PM

If you want a makeup remover that works then do NOT purchase this..definitely the worst eye makeup remover I have ever bought (no exaggeration). I was so pleased to find an eye makeup remover of simple ingredients. It also smelt fresh like cucumbers and I like the packaging, price & the amount you get for the price. However, as a girl who uses waterproof mascara daily, I felt as if I was scrubbing my eyes with water alone...also all the scrubbing with this product made some eyelashes fall out aka every girl's worst nightmare. The packaging states in small font at the front of the bottle that it removes waterproof makeup but I think everyone can disagree. It does however simply remove regular mom waterproof mascara but still does leave some residue. Therefor, i do NOT recommend this product nor will I ever re-purchase.

on 4/20/2014 5:37:00 PM

This is one of the worst eye makeup removers I have tried. It's advertised as being gentle and removing waterproof makeup but this stings my eyes and doesn't remove makeup as effectively. I don't know where I read or heard positive reviews on this stuff but it's awful and I won't be repurchasing. I'll stick to Maybelline Clean Express and Loreal Expertise in the green bottle.

on 4/3/2014 11:41:00 AM

I do not understand how something that is supposed to be kind to eyes can sting so badly. It is completely ineffective at removing any kind of eye makeup and I am truly disappointed.

on 4/3/2014 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

THIS STUFF IS AWFUL I bought it about two weeks ago and I'm already out because you have to use so much to get off your make up ! It doesn't work properly and I pretty much paid Ģ5 for some water /:( WORST PRODUCT EVER !!!!!

Worst. Makeup. Remover. Ever. I swear this is just water, it was really cheap tho so it didn't bother me that much but it's so irritating on the eyes because you have to scrub and it still doesn't get anything off!! Not buying again and would totally not recommend to anyone.

on 2/4/2014 9:46:00 PM

I bought this without too much thought, after leaving my regular remover behind whilst on holiday- I have never been more disappointed in a product. This does little to nothing to remove the weakest of eyeshadows let alone anything waterproof. I found myself scrubbing painfully at my eyes for very minimal results. Furthermore, for a brand that claims to be gentle on the skin, this product contains an awful amount of chemicals. From now on I will be sticking to neutrogena eye makeup remover. While it too may be chemical loaded, at least it gets the job done.

on 2/1/2014 12:19:00 PM

This is gentle, all right: too gentle. It does nothing to remove my eye makeup and mascara. I used it to try to remove some brow powder this morning, and it didn't even work on that! I like using it for cleanup under my eyes after using Pond's cold cream or The Balm's Balm's Away to remove makeup, but on it's own it really doesn't do anything.

The packaging is cute, I'll give it that. Next!