July 31, 2014 | 1030 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Simple - Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Lfurner11

I bought this without too much thought, after leaving my regular remover behind whilst on holiday- I have never been more disappointed in a product. This does little to nothing to remove the weakest of eyeshadows let alone anything waterproof. I found myself scrubbing painfully at my eyes for very minimal results. Furthermore, for a brand that claims to be gentle on the skin, this product contains an awful amount of chemicals. From now on I will be sticking to neutrogena eye makeup remover. While it too may be chemical loaded, at least it gets the job done.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Ms_Stressa

This is gentle, all right: too gentle. It does nothing to remove my eye makeup and mascara. I used it to try to remove some brow powder this morning, and it didn't even work on that! I like using it for cleanup under my eyes after using Pond's cold cream or The Balm's Balm's Away to remove makeup, but on it's own it really doesn't do anything.

The packaging is cute, I'll give it that. Next!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by hugapug99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wear eyeliner and waterproof mascara daily. I need an eye makeup remover to clean my lashes and eyes. This product was essentially useless. My eye makeup didn't budge. Glad this was only a free travel size bottle. Would have been upset if I had spent anything on this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by pictureperfect09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Skip it. It does remove waterproof mascara, but I can never get all of it off with one cotton ball of this remover. Waterproof and long-lasting products require a lot of this product to come off. My NYX cream shadow didn't budge at all when I put this on it. At least it doesn't irritate my eyes. The nicest thing about it is that it doesn't leave a greasy residue like a lot of eye makeup removers do, but it might still leave residue from your makeup products.
This certainly is gentle, so if you don't wear much eye makeup I think you will be pleased. Otherwise, I don't think it's worth it to buy a specifically eye makeup remover for it not to remove all eye makeup...

Luckily, I found Lumene's waterproof eye makeup remover from the top rated list here and it is a night and day difference. That one is a breeze to use!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Klassicalkelly

This is gentle on the skin, but it doesn't remove all my eye make up. I don't wear heavy make up, I find myself scrubbing my eyes to get most of it off, cancelling out the gentleness of the formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Samanthasaurusrex

I have only used one container of this product up to date, but... I can say that I like it a lot, not so sure if I'm loving it but it's a good product lol. I got mines at Big Lots for $5, there were only two on sale at the time. I got one just to see how it would work and then when I got home, I wished that I had just gotten both of them. Before I was using Jojoba Oil from Trader Joe's to remove my makeup. The Jojoba Oil would leave my skin feeling oily and it would smell like slight peppermint: Nothing bad, but I didn't want it to be scented at all. The Simple Eye Makeup Remover isn't oily at all and when I put it on my face it's like a clear fresh feel. It takes everything completely off, even my makeup though it's just for the eyes. It's not scented and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or dirty after. The packaging is nice and Simple, lol. The price, originally around $7-8, is fair for the product and how much you get which isn't bad either.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Susie0205

I'm loving in this, I repurchase this stuff again and again, it is cheap, gentle, and can move my eye makeup as well as face makeup, but I when I use waterproof mascara it won't work, so I have this one for daily makeup remove, and Elizabeth Arden makeup remover for heavier makeup

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by lilysdoll

I find this product gentle enough. Only it doesn't remove eye makeup well at all. I wanted something gentle but effective. This is not that. At this point I really just use it to remove a mistake or if my Purity cleanser didn't remove every trace of eye makeup in the shower.I won't purchase this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by hannah2346

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG NO MATTER WHAT DONT GET THIS PRODUCT!! This product says that it's 'kind to eyes' ahha that's what it's not!! It feels like I'm putting acid on my eyes!! It's the worst eye make up remover ever!!!! One time I got the tiniest bit in my eye and the whole white area of my eyeball turned red.. My mum was about to take me to the doctors!! There was no sign of white, it was all red!! And every single time I use this it stings my eyes so much that I can't even close them properly to go to sleep!! I can't say how much I hate this product!! It's ok at remover eye make up but you can't remove most of it because your eyes are in so much pain!! No matter what don't get this product.. Unless you like the feeling of your eye balls burning and turning completely red!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by StaceyOi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Not so easy to remove water-proof mascara. Since I've bought this so I will use the oil content remover to remove my eye make up, and then I will use Simple to clean my eyes again