July 29, 2014 | 1978 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Colorburst (All colors)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 3:00:00 AM More reviews by AlyK89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this in Peony, which is a pinky, coraly, peachy shade. I really like this gloss and color! It's not too sticky, the color payoff is good, there is no scent, I love the classy tube, I love everything about this gloss :) It seems to leave a slight tingle on my lips which I find pleasant. They're a little bit pricey, but I would buy it again, you get a good amount of gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by chloie9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Found these little gems at the drugstore over the summer-purchased in #014 Rosepearl and one other shade who's name escapes me (a sheer peachy-pink shade). Rosepearl gets a lot of wear, it really is a very good drugstore dupe of the Chanel Glossimer in Pagoda, and/or Unity-a soft bronzey rose shade with shimmer. It's actually got decent coverage and staying power, and I find the texture similar to the old Dior Creme de Gloss lip glosses, which were really sort of like liquid lipsticks. The peachy shade I purchased, however, was much thinner consistency and didn't have the color payoff or lasting power of Rosepearl, so your mileage may vary between shade selections. Definately worth a try regardless, since they won't set you back to far.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 12:45:00 AM More reviews by GrandPriestess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are my Holy Grail drugstore lip glosses.
I have a few different colors and I love them! They go on great layered with other products or on shier own. They have such a brilliant shade selection. It also has such a great glossy finish but its not goopey or overly shiny. The aren't sticky and they are super comfortable on the lips. They don't really have a scent to they are un-offensive to wear (and my boyfriend appreciates that as well) They never seem to leave the "white" film on the corners of your mouth after they disappear as well as generally wear nicely on the lips throughout. They also have an hourglass foot applicator that makes it easy-breezy to apply. Ill be buying more for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by lucenaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Oh man, this is a really great lipgloss. I bought this on a whim and fell for the classy packaging, but the product inside exceeds expectations.

One, it does exactly what you want in a lipgloss. Staying power is good, maybe around three/four hours before it kind of "dries" off. There's no discernible scent, which is a great plus. I hate having cloying scents shoved into my face when I'm applying lipgloss. Also, the shade I have (I think its Peony?) has NO GLITTER! I don't understand shimmer in lipgloss, because it always seems to migrate away from my lips and to other parts of my face. Some shades do have chunks of glitter, so I will take off a lippie, because for us non-glitter people that really limits the colour options.

The best part of this, however, is how moisturizing this is. I always had problems with dry lips in super dry/cold/windy Canadian winters, but I find that a good layer of this before leaving the house saves my lips from being a cracked, bleeding mess at the end of the day. I've never used a lip gloss or balm or anything that does this!

Two thumbs up Revlon! Definitely repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by 16andFace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first product I ever bought from Revlon. LOVE IT. I bought this in 016 Bordeux. It's a dark red. Not as dark red as I thought but it's still a nice color. The tube looks like glass and shows class! I love the design of the tube. The brush is ugly though. It's all weird and curvy but it does its job so I guess 'looks can be deceiving' right? Bought this for around $7. Somewhat worth it again. But I just hate that lipsticks and lipglosses can go that high, ya know? But it's worth it. All my friends are like "Your lips are so voluptuous!" but then again, I have big lips. I don't know. You just have to try it! :DDD

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by Ciroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought Revlon's Colorburst in 16 Bordeaux. I love the color. I get so many compliments on it, and it stays on. It's my favorite gloss. Although, it can be a tad sticky especially when applied heavily. Sometimes I pile on the gloss for a really deep color, and other times I will lightly apply for a hint of color. Either look, I love this color. I want to try other colors. The only downside is for a broke student, it's a bit pricey... but so is everything else. The other downside is that it can feel sticky, not often though, I've only felt it a few times.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by JessamyCauthen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Purchased LE Holiday 2012 Brilliant Bordeaux. An unusual and lovely mid-tone lilac-grey shimmer(not too glittery, smooth). Mid level opacity for the Colorburst range. Cool but rich color, but not a Bordeaux color.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by ogsparklez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I personally am not a big lipgloss fan and even though I have many of them, I do not wear them as often as people would think, but this Revlon colorburst just happens to always be in my purse everywhere I go! I can't inform anyone on an accurate price because it varies in different states/countries & I actually just took this from my mother lol but she said she purchased it from CVS (it caught her eye in a rush of buying makeup) so I'm guessing it was no more than 8 or 9 bucks. It's not the most amazing lipgloss I've ever had on my lips but I surely chose this over the MAC "lipglass", so it must be something nice because MAC is supposedly "The God of all makeup" (Not that I don't love MAC). I have the color named "Sunbaked" and it looks SO nice w/ my medium skin tone. Like any other lipgloss I've owned, it wears off in a short period of time and I have to keep reapplying it to my lips, but honestly, I really don't think a lipgloss that you don't have to reapplying even exists. If you want something that'll stay on all day, try a lipSTICK rather than lipGLOSS. All-in-all this Revlon lipgloss is really nice. If you don't mind the negatives about it, I'd recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's a shame, with such a beautiful array of colors and department-store quality packaging that Revlon messed this one up. I own many of these glosses - the colors range from bold to demure. And with a weekly special at CVS or Rite Aid you can pick up two of these for 10 bucks, no problem. I love the raspberry-red "Strawberry, "Hot Pink" "Sunset Peach," and "Pink Ice." But there is a major problem with this gloss - it's too thin. The product itself isn't sticky enough because it's a thin liquid. That means you get very limited wear time. I hope rather than discontinuing this line, Revlon will tweak the formula and give it a little body. Keep the colors though..Love them. If Revlon does improve this line, making them a little thicker and tenacious, these glosses will trump anything at the drugstore and department store, combined.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by ritables

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i have two: one in creamcicle (milky orange) and gumdrop (milky lavender). I love these balms, they do have more staying power than gloss alone. they are not sticky and they feel nice on my lips, plus i do think it moisturizes a little. SPF 15 is good...i like the cute crystal-like case.
really cant complain about these, and wish to have in every color.