April 16, 2014 | 940 users online

Lip Gloss - Chantecaille - Lipglosses

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2005 12:42:00 AM More reviews by delhi

I purchased these in "campari" and then loved it so much i went back for the lighter lip palette the very next day! What can I say, these are the best glosses i've EVER used. The search is over..the holy grail has been found!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2004 6:53:00 PM More reviews by LadyValea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've read a lot of rave reviews on this gloss...so I recieved a GWP full size of Taffy...its a pretty color...but the packaging is poor...if you take it in your makeup bag...you've got to use your finger to dip into the color..and I don't carry a lip brush in my bag...to messy and complicated...I want a gloss I can put on with ease...one with a wand!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2004 10:28:00 PM More reviews by cutie_patootie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing texture- so moisturizing. Colors are very rich, fairly long-lasting, I would say as long as the sheer lipstick. I wear this stuff to bed it's so lovely feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2004 3:52:00 PM More reviews by 4youreyes

Just got my first two glosses-campari and taffy. what a great product-not slimy, sticky or gloppy. i use my little lip brush and it glides on easily. doesn't look trashy, too bright or glittery. My lips haven't been this soft in years. just right! will buy more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2004 9:12:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another huge thumbs up for Chantecaille lip glosses. I have purchased a couple of them separately and finally broke down and bought one of the palettes with 5 colors. This palette is the most expensive splurge I've ever done with cosmetics but I don't regret it. These lipglosses are, as other have said, like a great combination of a lipstick and lipgloss. It takes very little to color my lips and the staying power is much more like a lipstick than a gloss. I recommend these lip glosses to everyone I know.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2004 4:48:00 PM More reviews by april1976

I own this in Praline and I cannot wait to get more. Yes, it is an expensive lip product, but it makes my lips look and feel like velvet. Love love love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2004 3:05:00 PM More reviews by lolita_haze_hh

Oh! I love Chantecaille glosses! I have Nectar, Praline, Crystal and another one I forget. Even tho I favor wand glosses, these ones look so good on, I will look over the fact that like every other pot glosses, their application is messy. They are long lasting, moisturizing and feel great on. Do your self a favor and get a matching Chantecaille lip liner, gloss and lipstick. Wear them together and you will never want to wear anything else on your lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2003 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Joey28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really did want to like this product but after purchasing the Les Delices palette, the colors were just too pink/fuschia for me. They were sheer only if you used a tiny bit and then the moisturizing factor was minimal. The Cristal and Taffy were probably the most natural colors but for the price, it just wasn't worth it to only use two out of five. I like Revlon's Glosslights in Topaz much better and they are also much cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2003 8:32:00 PM More reviews by SBMD

What a great gloss. I recently purchased Taffy. It leaves my lips feeling smooth and gives them a slight hint of a YLBB color. I will definitely purchase more of these glosses on my next trip to NM at Tyson's Galleria!

UPDATE: I still love Taffy, but have added Nectar (crystal pink) and Guava (sheer pink) to my cosmetics drawer. These are the most moisturizing glosses I have used. Love the smell, and best yet, they keep my lips smooth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2003 10:04:00 PM More reviews by leung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This lipgloss has an exfoliating effect. When I apply it in the morning and usually touch up a couple hours later (after breakfast and all), when i wipe the gloss off with a tissue before reapplying, my dead skin on lips come off too! Lips feel so soft and smooth...First I got Nectar & used it up very quickly (not smart for the price) but then I went back and got Cristal. This is the BEST lipgloss I have ever used and I have tried SOOOOO many. Only drawback is the packaging, the 'hinge' loosens after a while and the mirror won't stand upright anymore.