September 2, 2014 | 1659 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by kategrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Um, gave it 2 stars only because it is very black. If you have naturally very curly lashes this might work for you if you like the spidery look. However with my long straight lashes this looked awful, it did not even slightly hold the curl I made in fact I think that it made them even less curly than normal. Very thick heavy formula. Not impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by chooky12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been really enjoying this mascara. I love the wand, it separates the lashes really well and you can really get the product into the inner corner lashes. Overall it creates a very natural look. The mascara doesn't feel heavy and is not at all clumpy and doesn't flake, smudge or transfer. I'll probably try to find another drugstore mascara which is slightly bolder/more volumizing but I can see myself coming back to this one as a great all rounder.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by peachesandblossoms

First time using this mascara today, so it's a first impression. So far, this is the worst mascara I have ever used. It DOES NOT separate my lashes, infact it rather clumps them together. I have lots of lashes that are close, this mascara made my lashes clump together and made me look like I have thin, sparse lashes. Very heavy formula. The only good thing about this mascara is the fact that it added length. The best Maybelline mascara in my opinion is the Mega Plush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by jonismith

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Perfect mascara, cheap price. No clumps good volume no flakes. Can't ask for more out of a drugstore brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

seriously the most amazing mascara i have ever used. separates lashes so well and adds incredible length without looking like spider legs

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2014 8:37:00 AM More reviews by paddlepops

meh mascara. what's good is that it's super black. the wand is the perfect size not too big or small and it's easy to work with. and it really thickens your lashes.

what's bad is that it leaves the tips of my eyelashes really stubby they look like flat sticks which i absolutely hate. the more i build it up the more it sticks my lashes together there's no excess product but the way it clumps lashes together is unflattering. it doesn't give an even lash in terms of length and volumising. in some places it fans out nicely and in other places it goes in another direction and in another place it's stuck together. wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by beanl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I love the regular Colossal mascara but I like this wand even better. It's very versatile and it curls and gives both volume and length without being clumpy. The downside is that it doesn't hold the curl on my straight, short lashes. Because of that I wouldn't repurchase. I'd still like to try the waterproof formula though, that, unfortunately, isn't available in my country.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Vonne092

This is the only mascara that I can not live without. It is so versatile: can produce lovely full natural looking lashes, and with a heavier coat you get full, long, clump free lashy-goodness.

I love the wand, it is flexible without being flimsy. Lasts all day and all night, and is easily removed. The scent is not overwhelming. I had to actually go and smell it closely to notice it was scented. I buy the colour blackest black.

I have been buying this mascara since it came out, my only trivial concern is I do often what I am missing out on with other products, yet when it comes time to buying a new mascara I always find myself going back to it.

It is on the pricier end of drugstore mascaras, but really I am happy to pay it for this product.

Pros:
- Volume without clumps.
- Tapered end so you can get every lash without painting your whole eye.
- Flexible wand.

Cons:
- Always sold out in my preferred colour -_-

Overall:
What can I say? I love this product. I love the brush, I love the result, and I definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by beautylover212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely LOVE this mascara!!! I love a lot of Maybelline's mascaras but this mascara is the best mascara I have ever had. It's clump free and adds a lot of lift and volume to your lashes. I also find this makes your eyelashes look long without overdoing it. I love this mascara and would recommend it to anyone in a hearbeat!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by hannahmartin

This is my new favorite drug store mascara! It separates lashes so well and really adds a lot of extra volume. It can transform my eyes!