Revlon ColorStay Makeup [Reformulated Early 2013]

3.8

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (7.3%) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water (Water), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40B, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Serica (Silk Powder), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (Lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Alumina, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Ethylene Brassylate, Methicone, Trisiloxane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is a fantastic foundation. I have dry skin and this works great for me and stays on for me all day. I keep my makeup on for about 9 hours and it still looks great when I go to wash it off. I wear moisturizer and a primer under this foundation. there are 2 things I do not like about it. 1) the shade options are not very good. I have darker skin and I am in the second darkest shade in the winter when my skin is the palest. They color options also have a bit of a pinky undertone. To fix this problem, I wear a light layer of my loreal tru match over top which matches my face perfectly. 2) There's no pump :(

on 2/8/2015 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is my favorite foundation my holly grail, my version of Mac, my go 2, my everything. I buy the oily skin formula in cappachino. This foundation gives me great coverage, I have few acne scars nothing drastic and this covers them so I consider this medium coverage that is buildable. This goes on smooth ams dries to a semi-matte look Love it, it last all day I apply my makeup in the morning about 7am and it last all the way up 2 about 9pm all I do it blot once through out the day. The reason why I even bought this foundation we as because of the little 2 no transfer and I have seem for my self where this is true it hardly if any at all transfers and I live in Jamaica the island where it is very hot most of the time. I would recommend this 2 anyone looking for great coverage and a foundation that hardly transfers and long wear. ( I always wear milk of magnesia as a primer for any foundation or bb cream, I never apply foundation without it)

on 1/18/2015 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this foundation for about 2 years now and I refuse to change it. This foundation lasts personally up to 8-10 hours on me. Medium to full coverage. Not cakey. Buildable coverage as well! Only down side to this is the packaging! Wish there was a pump so I can minimize the amount of product I use! Overall great drugstore foundation, obviously will buy again!

on 1/14/2015 9:18:00 PM

At first when applying this foundation it can look a bit cakey, but the longer you wear this the more amazing it looks! I have acne prone skin and this does not break me out at all. Good coverage, extremely easy to build. This is my all time favourite drugstore foundation, I am always disappointed by others and find myself repurchasing it. Do yourself a favour and purchase this, making sure that a) you give it time to settle into your skin before you decide how you feel & b) you select the right formula for your skin type (they have two).

on 1/9/2015 1:36:00 AM

Eh. This foundation is alright. It DOES cover my problem areas, but it does NOT last 24 hours like it claims. It is also too dark for my skin and I use the lightest shade available. I usually use it when I want to quickly throw some foundation on and don't want to use my main product. It's a good product nonetheless!

on 1/8/2015 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my every day foundation I use to wear to wear to work - great dupe for Mac nc44 and great coverage too! I pair it with LA girl concealer.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is my new favourite drugstore foundation. It's pretty amazing. There's one for dry skin which is probably very hydrating but my T-Zone gets oily after a few hours so I figured this was for me. It lasts forever and the coverage is pretty good, I was impressed and I have a thousand spot scars on my face. I only need a bit of concealer on certain areas. I'm MAC NC40 and was matched to Golden Beige in this and the colour fit is also good. I also own NARS Sheer Glow foundation but I don't like wasting it on everyday use and this does the same job for a cheaper price.

on 1/2/2015 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HG FOUNDTION. I find myself going back to it every single time. Doesn't break me out at all. After my mac fluid fix gave me trouble I quickly returned to this. Some complain it's cakey. Which is true if you don't apply it correctly( as any other foundation would be), Make sure you have lotion on underneath or a primer. Second, apply with a stippling brush, I find it to give more of a sheer coverage. The color range is also amazing. Highly recommend from me!

on 12/31/2014 10:35:00 PM

I would only recommend using this as a foundation if you were going out or for some sort of special occasion. It's too heavy on the skin for daily wear. But for a night out, this foundation always does wonders. I normally have to set my foundations but not w/ this one. Not dewy, but not too matte either. Finding my color was really hard so I always tend to mix it w/ other foundations that tend to have more yellow undertones. Overall it's not that bad, but a pump would help!

on 12/26/2014 8:17:00 PM

this foundation looked really cakey on my skin, especially around my t zone. i only used one layer. i used the lightest shade and it matched my skin perfectly, but it also completely washed me out and made me look like a ghost. i accidentally got the dry skin formula instead of oily, and surprisingly it got cakey even though i added moisturizer to make it more thin. i used a brush and sponges and still didnt like it