Revlon ColorStay Makeup [Reformulated Early 2013]

3.8

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (7.3%) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water (Water), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40B, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Serica (Silk Powder), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (Lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Alumina, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Ethylene Brassylate, Methicone, Trisiloxane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 2/27/2015 6:40:00 PM

After getting shade matches wrong at two different beauty counters, I decided to go buy some stinking drugstore foundation myself, and I am in love. First, the shade actually matches my skin, (NW 20, and i bought the third lightest shade.) it literally stays in place all day. I have very oily skin and I blot maybe once a day around 3:00 or 4:00 pm after the initial application at 7:00 am. It covers like a dream! Unless I have a particularly troublesome blemish, I skip concealer altogether. I will definitely repurchase this!

on 2/23/2015 4:02:00 PM

I bought this for all the great reviews I have read. Maybe it's just my skin but I did not like this foundation at all. It oxidized way too pink. I even tried 3 different shades and all of them looked horrible. It was also too thick for my liking. I wish it worked for me like it has for so many other people

on 2/19/2015 3:49:00 PM

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't love this foundation. I just don't feel like it covers at all. I have the lightest two shades and both make my skin look grey and dull. As for the price you can get other drugstore foundations for less that include a pump.

on 2/19/2015 12:19:00 PM

This is my favorite drugstore foundation. it remind me a lot of the Make Up For Ever foundation. it hides my acne scars pretty well so it's a must when I'm getting ready. I use the shade Buff, which is suprising because it's not the lightest color like I usually am in so many other foundations. I highly recommend everyone even if you have dry skin to use the combination/oily skin formula because in my opinion it does wonders compared the the dry skin formula. this product also lasts all day and if you spray a setting spray, it won't even come off when crying. I gave the packaging a three because WHERE IS THE PUMP?? I'm so sick of sticking my pinky in the bottle instead of being able to squirt some on the back of my hand and then apply.The foundation is the bottle has actually lasted quite a while, I be had this for almost two months and the bottle is only half empty which is impressive. Even though the packaging is aggravating, this will forever be my go to drugstore foundation.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is a fantastic foundation. I have dry skin and this works great for me and stays on for me all day. I keep my makeup on for about 9 hours and it still looks great when I go to wash it off. I wear moisturizer and a primer under this foundation. there are 2 things I do not like about it. 1) the shade options are not very good. I have darker skin and I am in the second darkest shade in the winter when my skin is the palest. They color options also have a bit of a pinky undertone. To fix this problem, I wear a light layer of my loreal tru match over top which matches my face perfectly. 2) There's no pump :(

on 2/8/2015 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is my favorite foundation my holly grail, my version of Mac, my go 2, my everything. I buy the oily skin formula in cappachino. This foundation gives me great coverage, I have few acne scars nothing drastic and this covers them so I consider this medium coverage that is buildable. This goes on smooth ams dries to a semi-matte look Love it, it last all day I apply my makeup in the morning about 7am and it last all the way up 2 about 9pm all I do it blot once through out the day. The reason why I even bought this foundation we as because of the little 2 no transfer and I have seem for my self where this is true it hardly if any at all transfers and I live in Jamaica the island where it is very hot most of the time. I would recommend this 2 anyone looking for great coverage and a foundation that hardly transfers and long wear. ( I always wear milk of magnesia as a primer for any foundation or bb cream, I never apply foundation without it)

on 1/18/2015 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this foundation for about 2 years now and I refuse to change it. This foundation lasts personally up to 8-10 hours on me. Medium to full coverage. Not cakey. Buildable coverage as well! Only down side to this is the packaging! Wish there was a pump so I can minimize the amount of product I use! Overall great drugstore foundation, obviously will buy again!

on 1/14/2015 9:18:00 PM

At first when applying this foundation it can look a bit cakey, but the longer you wear this the more amazing it looks! I have acne prone skin and this does not break me out at all. Good coverage, extremely easy to build. This is my all time favourite drugstore foundation, I am always disappointed by others and find myself repurchasing it. Do yourself a favour and purchase this, making sure that a) you give it time to settle into your skin before you decide how you feel & b) you select the right formula for your skin type (they have two).

on 1/9/2015 1:36:00 AM

Eh. This foundation is alright. It DOES cover my problem areas, but it does NOT last 24 hours like it claims. It is also too dark for my skin and I use the lightest shade available. I usually use it when I want to quickly throw some foundation on and don't want to use my main product. It's a good product nonetheless!

on 1/8/2015 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my every day foundation I use to wear to wear to work - great dupe for Mac nc44 and great coverage too! I pair it with LA girl concealer.