September 20, 2014 | 1588 users online

BB Cream - Laneige - Snow BB Cream SPF41 PA++

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by okk

This is the best Asian bb cream i used, at least Laneige snow bb cream is better than the skin food ones i tried. It has shimmer in it but its not visible, it brighten up your face and i notice the shimmer on my hands after applying. If you just want to cover your pores and redness, this is great. It is not full coverage and gives you a no make-up look.
I have combination skin and loves the skin products from Laneige and am using their dark blue line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 5:43:00 AM More reviews by avapro

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've used more than 1/2 of the product. I like how it smells and the texture. It leaves my skin moist, which can be annoying if you're trying to set your makeup with powder. It makes my face look lighter and leaves a dewy look.

I probably won't buy this again, since there are tonnes of BB creams out there with the same quality and at a lower price point. Think I paid $32.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2012 7:42:00 AM More reviews by BomGirl21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm surprised by all the negative feedbacks !
I have it in No. 2 Natural ( the only other shade is shimmery ) To me the coverage is fine : medium to buildable high coverage because it is quite thick but layerable .
The texture is also like emulsions and it spreads pretty well . It also feels very moisturizing and does not dry my skin or make it oily ( but i always make sure my skin is moisturized before that )
For the colour match i'm a NC30/35 , pretty dark for a korean so i like to mix it with my Shu Uemura Face Architect #734 so it matches my skin tone well . Otherwise it looks very unnatural because it has a grey undertone .
For the application it's best to rub it in like your moisturizer and pat . like this the finish will be dewy and natural . Just dust on your loose powder for a matte look .
I think this BB cream will work great for those with dry skins if moisturized well underneath but those with oily skins might want to ask for a sample first because it is heavier .
The only downside for me is the high SPF41 because i feel like i might clog my pores if whole day wearing .
Overall this BB cream is perfect for winter but it's a bit pricey for just 50ml of product . I will repurchase if i cannot find another cream with this texture and moisturising properties .

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2012 10:34:00 AM More reviews by diandra990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

flaky, pricey, none of the tones suits my skin well, not recommended for oily skin

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by schixzotic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

An average BB cream. Not worth shelling out the slightly higher price Laneige charges. It's quite thick, and for that reason provides pretty good coverage. What I did like is that although it goes on quite heavy, the feeling "melts" away after about 1 hour. However I still would not purchase this as a daily wear product. I tried this when looking for a gym bag foundation and this didn't cut it. A bit on the expensive side for BB creams methinks, without much value add.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by yoorimpark1

i dont recommend this bb cream.. it does absolutly nothing expect gives me spf. it gives a slight color but barely nothing. the only good thing bout this product is the high spf. and its pretty pricy around 38$ soo i wouldnt recommend this product

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2012 4:34:00 AM More reviews by ivoryjade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

EDIT: Dropping my rating down to 3 lippies. After trying many other BB creams, I don't find this is one of my favourites. This doesn't offer enough coverage as I'd like, and for the price, it's just not that great.

I'm quite surprised at the number of bad reviews for this product. I received this BB Cream as a gift and I was a bit sceptical to try it after seeing so many negative reviews. I tried it out though, and I love it! I usually use the Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream, because I do like good coverage, but for some reason the Laneige one looks a lot better on my skin and covers well for me. It evens out my skin nicely and although it doesn't cover my acne marks, I didn't expect it to and I always conceal those spots anyway. I like to apply some Studio Fix Powder over the top to set it and give a little more coverage. I have combination skin and this product lasts a good 5-6 hours on me before it starts to get a little oily, however it's more of a dewy glow rather than greasy looking. Although I agree that it's quite expensive, I would definitely buy it again as it's become one of my favourite BB Creams.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2012 1:00:00 AM More reviews by astarael64

Coverage is quite bad, its not able to cover redness/blemishes. In addition, I have flaky skin, and this goes a long way in emphasizing my flaky and dry skin, hence i find myself putting it away after only using it once or twice. As this is by Laneige, I thought it would be more moisturizing, and help with my dry and flaky skin, but this doesn't help at all.

For the price, would definately not repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2012 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Momeramas

Wow, I am shocked at all the bad reviews on this product! I just received it as a gift from Korea. I am a medium toned Asian and when I tried it out for the first time today it Iooked really natural and had a nice glowy finish - no grayish hue or any other strange color. After using it awhile I will update, but so far I am impressed. The consistency is nice and it blended well with my fingers. For those who are complaining that the coverage was not good enough, I first put a thin layer on and then I went over my darker areas again, just patting it into my skin. A BB cream is not supposed to cover all your sins, just improve the skin tone so it looks more even. I like the fact that it doesn't cover everything and make your face look like a mask.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2012 7:11:00 AM More reviews by FeminineCharm

I'm not impressed by this BB cream from Laniege.

-The colour has a strong grey tinge to it.

-The blending process is not as easy as using a tinted moisturiser because it dries too quickly.

-My usually dry skin felt greasy and itchy soon after applying this cream.

-Though the consistency and sheer coverage was actually good, this gave me cystic acne which I have never suffered from before.

-The fragrance was too strong.

-The high shimmer content made this a better highlighter than base.

-The cream felt like a "mask" and my skin could not breathe.

-An expensive mistake.

-I cannot believe there is a "Shimmery" version of this. This was sparkly enough.

-The information that came with the box was misleading and I did not intend to "whiten" my complexion at all.

-It's a shame that I won't be even using the rest of the tube and it's so poor quality that I won't be giving it away to friends either.

-There's no way I'd buy this again.