Victoria's Secret Luscious Kisses

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

OMG this stuff smells soooo unique, exotic and different my mom just gave me this lotion today and I am soo in love with it. It has that coconut nad citrus smell to it, lasts a long time, and it smells very good. This is a great scent for summer and I will be adding it to my summer lotion collections I might even get the spray to it so that it will stick out and last even longer I will def be wearing this to work tomorrow

on 12/19/2010 3:25:00 AM

I think the smell of this one is okay. It's not my VS fave but it's decent. It's better than some of the other ones like the pear one, eck! I wouldn't repurchase it though because I got the body mist and perfume so I will try something new out once those are gone. It reminds me of coconut and citrus.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

ughz, it smells so yucky.

it has a very sour note to it.

please do not BUY !!!!

on 11/18/2010 2:21:00 PM

I'm really surprised that there is not even one review on this product.
This one is from VS Garden Collection-it has notes of Valencia Orange, Coconut and Tonka Bean. As for smell-it smells with coconut pudding that has been topped with candied orange. I love anything coconut so i fell in love with it as soon as i smelled it. However, this is very sweet, almost too sweet for me to wear(and this is coming from someone who likes sweet scents). I actually have a body spray(normally i get edt but they were out) and it last fairly long time.
My one beef with it is this-i also got body butter and it smells like rubber gloves mixed with coconut, just awful. I have noticed that their body butters do not always smell the same which is dissapointment for me. I def wouldn't repurchase body butter, may get the fragrance if ever run out(highly unlikely since i have so many)

Popular Fragrances