September 18, 2014 | 987 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Luscious Kisses

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2010 3:25:00 AM More reviews by stupidxlamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think the smell of this one is okay. It's not my VS fave but it's decent. It's better than some of the other ones like the pear one, eck! I wouldn't repurchase it though because I got the body mist and perfume so I will try something new out once those are gone. It reminds me of coconut and citrus.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by cCheRRyPiE2150

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

ughz, it smells so yucky.

it has a very sour note to it.

please do not BUY !!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm really surprised that there is not even one review on this product.
This one is from VS Garden Collection-it has notes of Valencia Orange, Coconut and Tonka Bean. As for smell-it smells with coconut pudding that has been topped with candied orange. I love anything coconut so i fell in love with it as soon as i smelled it. However, this is very sweet, almost too sweet for me to wear(and this is coming from someone who likes sweet scents). I actually have a body spray(normally i get edt but they were out) and it last fairly long time.
My one beef with it is this-i also got body butter and it smells like rubber gloves mixed with coconut, just awful. I have noticed that their body butters do not always smell the same which is dissapointment for me. I def wouldn't repurchase body butter, may get the fragrance if ever run out(highly unlikely since i have so many)