Sukin Facial Moisturiser

3.9

Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Arctium Lappa Extract (Burdock), Urtica Dioica Extract (Nettle), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Citrus Paradisi Extract, (Grapefruit Seed), Linalool, * Limonene. * * Natural component of essential oils.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I think it is a great product especially when compared to other products with the same price-range. However, it must be acknowledged that the product doesn't make your skin as moisturized, I would say it only moisturizes your skin to a medium level but the great thing is the smell is very soothing (for me personally), it eliminates many hazardous chemicals, the price is very low compared to the quality, and it is non-greasy and comfortable on the skin :) I use it as a moisturizer both at night and in the morning before putting on my foundation and it doesn't make my face shiny so I think it's a great moisturizer during the day-time. I personally love it and am already the next bottle!

This moisturiser is great value. It offers what I would describe as a medium moisturisation level, with no nasty ingredients it doesn't cause any irritation. I think it's one of the best moisturisers for the low-cost range, especially for those with sensitive skin.

I love Sukin, the fact that they are natural, cruelty-free and inexpensive.
However, this moisturiser seemed to make my face burn, so I had to switch to the sensitive version which solved the problem.

This moisturizer seems to be better suited for Oily skinned people, as it doesn't last long enough on dry/combination skin in my experience. I usually put two applications of my sensitive version, and that seems to hydrate my skin enough (I'm writing this in winter, Australia).

So if you don't have sensitive skin, and have Oily skin, this is the perfect moisturizer for you.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

My favourite face moisturiser! The best thing about sukin is that they don't test on animals and it's all natural ingredients! I have sensitive skin so this product is perfect!

It is very hydrating moisturiser! Not thick which I like, it smells so good! Sukin claims there is no perfume in the product, but I don't think the strong smell is natural, as to the moisturiser itself, did a great job! Not greasy not break me out! Good for sensitive skin. I like it and recommend it, the only downside is it is simply target on hydration, I need some more anti ageing stuff, or something can help me with my problematic skin.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Before switching to pure coconut oil, this was my go-to moisturiser and it does its job decently. It smells wonderful, and is not too oily or greasy one bit and absorbs well. It goes wonderfully with make-up (just concealer for me - I mix them before I apply to my face).

I would say it falls short in moisturising strength when compared to coconut oil, as I'd still produce lots of sebum with this product. Since switching to coconut oil as moisturiser, I no longer have greasy skin. It does a good enough job if you don't have oily skin though.

That said, I have certainly moved on from this product to coconut oil - for health, economical and quality reasons.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like Sukin moisturisers but find this one too strongly fragranced so will stick with the Sensitive range from now on.

I have oily/combi skin. And this moisturizer made my face shine like never before. It moisturizes, but it doesn't retain the moisture. It's more suitable for dry skin considering the amount of oil there is in this moisturizer (based on the ingredients list).

Best value organic skincare in the market. I'd pair it with one of their skin oils at night (I use their rosehip oil) Love it.

Love it. A little of this stuff goes a long way so I don't run through a whole bottle so quickly. The fact that it's in a pump bottle also scores brownie points with me because it's more hygienic than tubs!

The moisturiser itself smells great and isn't too heavy, works well on my combination skin. It absorbs pretty quickly and leaves my skin feeling smooth without leaving my face feeling greasy afterward. It's also vegan and free of animal testing. Definitely a favourite product of mine. :)