October 24, 2014 | 1338 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Lovelorn

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by kwill89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I am very fair, an NW15/NC15 at Mac, and I have quite dark brown hair so it's easy for me to looked washed out. I have always avoided light/sheer nude and pink lipsticks because I didn't think they suited me, then I met Lovelorn! I saw an old video of Kate from the Gh0stparties beauty blog reviewing her favourite Mac lipsticks and this was among them, I thought it'd be give it a shot on my quest to find a pale, sheer lipstick that suited me! I love this lipstick. The colour is so pretty and the texture is smooth and it's very moisturizing. It is exactly the shade it looks to be, a perfect, neutral soft pink. My only complaint would be longevity, you have to re-apply it every hour or so but it's worth it! This is currently my favourite lipstick, and I have many from Mac, all are quite bold so Lovelorn and Chatterbox are the two lighter pinks that I have that are very flattering on my skin tone!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 10:07:00 AM More reviews by jessahorsting

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The perfect everyday pink! Nothing too bright like St Germain, I wear it to the office every day. Would definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by msbrittneyhernandez

I have such a loving relationship with this lipstick. Initially I had purchased as a 'stepping stone' into a 'brighter' lip color (before I typically wore shades like Angel, Shy Girl, and Creme Cup on the daily). This is the perfect pink for day/school/work, and just as it did for me, helped me embark on the journey of more 'dramatic' lip colors (like Vegas Volt, Impassioned, and Rebel). Will Repurchase when I am through with this tube

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Lley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first Mac lipstick. I was looking for the perfect pink for everyday use and I didn't want it to be too nude or bright. People often compare this with Speed Dial and I myself don't really like how cremesheen formula turns out on my lips (weird, I know.)
If you want something more natural and sexy looking pouty lips instead of the summer color, pick this instead of Speed Dial.

I am NW25, dark brown hair&eyes and it fits me perfectly. I personally think that this one can works in a lot, different, skintones. My lips isn't too washed out and it's not too pigmented either, in case you guys are wondering.

The only downside to this lipstick is its staying power. But, its okay since I can always reapply it! It stays for 1-3 hours for me.

I need more lipsticks like this one. I am so glad that it's from the permanent line and I hope Mac will never discontinue it though!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 5:44:00 AM More reviews by khov92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the perfect everyday pink for me. I have warm-toned skin (NC20) and cooler pinks and nudes by MAC like creme cup and hue completely wash me out. I love the long lasting formula and it doesn't dry my lips out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Cayla29S

This is my go to lipstick if I'm not sure which shade of pink to wear. It is smooth and creamy. It is definitely work appropriate. I can see this looking great on anyone. NC 45

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by DPinon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pink has never been any part of my make up collection but I thought I'd try something different.. It is rich and creamy, it stays on well too!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by kiwimcnicol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

On me this is a brightish pink. I'm usually stick with MLBB shades or pinky nude shades so this one was more "lively". It brightens my pigmented lips to a pretty mid tone pink and makes my teeth look nice. It's really creamy and wasn't drying for me at all. It lasted a few hours and faded well. Will repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by beautycalls09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a light, blue-based pink shade, kind of a light barbie pink. I didn't think I could wear this with my olive/yellow undertones, but it's actually very flattering (NC35-40 for reference.) I wear this frequently in the spring/summer with thick black liner. It's quite creamy and soft and tends to smudge a lot, which is annoying and makes it's lasting power subpar, but overall, a nice color.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by montinez

I saw this in photos online on all kinds of skintones and the color looked different on everybody but no matter who wore it, the color looked beautiful. On me this just looks like an average flat pink. Nothing special. Im NC30 if that helps.