August 1, 2014 | 1681 users online

Lips - MAC - Lustre in Lovelorn

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by dstar12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go to bright lipstick. I usually stick to neutrals for everyday wear, but I break this out any time I have a special event or even if I'm just going out for dinner. It's a great "bright" for people who are just starting with lipstick and/or don't want to go for really vivid colours like Vegas Volt, Impassioned, or Viva Glam Nicki. Also looks good with Revlon's Pink Pout lipgloss.

Super happy with it and will def. repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 5:44:00 AM More reviews by khov92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the perfect everyday pink for me. I have warm-toned skin (NC20) and cooler pinks and nudes by MAC like creme cup and hue completely wash me out. I love the long lasting formula and it doesn't dry my lips out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Cayla29S

This is my go to lipstick if I'm not sure which shade of pink to wear. It is smooth and creamy. It is definitely work appropriate. I can see this looking great on anyone. NC 45

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by DPinon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pink has never been any part of my make up collection but I thought I'd try something different.. It is rich and creamy, it stays on well too!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by kiwimcnicol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

On me this is a brightish pink. I'm usually stick with MLBB shades or pinky nude shades so this one was more "lively". It brightens my pigmented lips to a pretty mid tone pink and makes my teeth look nice. It's really creamy and wasn't drying for me at all. It lasted a few hours and faded well. Will repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by beautycalls09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a light, blue-based pink shade, kind of a light barbie pink. I didn't think I could wear this with my olive/yellow undertones, but it's actually very flattering (NC35-40 for reference.) I wear this frequently in the spring/summer with thick black liner. It's quite creamy and soft and tends to smudge a lot, which is annoying and makes it's lasting power subpar, but overall, a nice color.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by montinez

I saw this in photos online on all kinds of skintones and the color looked different on everybody but no matter who wore it, the color looked beautiful. On me this just looks like an average flat pink. Nothing special. Im NC30 if that helps.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2013 6:27:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this! But I have come to realise that most pink lipsticks don't work for me :( I love the lustre finish, and think this colour could work so well on other people. I'm NC30 and it just doesn't look right on me. I'm a bit gutted to be honest! X

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by wickedcoolmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this pink is an easy to wear, every day color that you don't need a mirror to apply. it doesn't accentuate dry lips, in fact, it makes it look nicely moisturized which is why i really like this lipstick color. i have neutral, light medium skin tone and not all pinks look good on me so i am happy how this color works for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by 90sbaby4eva23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have a HARD time finding good pink lippies; they usually look clownish harsh or just plain awkward (like pink nouveau). Only brown & violet based pinks suit my complexion. Lovelorn is an exception itís a fresh, clean, SOFT true blue based pink that can be worn everyday depending on your eye look. Itís a Mac lustre finish so itís extremely moisturizing for my dry peeling lips w/ a glossy feel & shine. The pigmentation is buildable from sheer, medium to full if I want a little extra shine I pair it w/ NYX beige gloss. This lipstick is so wearable lip liner isnít necessary & it doesnít look milky on my deep dark skin. My makeup collection will never be without lovelorn now that Iíve discovered its glory. Mac match master 8.5 btw.