April 20, 2014 | 1690 users online

Fragrances - Dolce & Gabbana - L'Imperatrice Eau de Toilette

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by PetiteChic19

Absolutely LOVE this fragrance! This is my new signature scent! I bought in june, and have been wearing it into the winter. Its light but still special, and unlike many other scents out there its I haven't really smelled anything like it before. Its a bright, fresh floral, which to me has some grapefruit in it, and maybe also a hint of rose, but I'm not quit sure of the notes. The price is not ideal, but I've been using this for 6 months, and I'm not even half way through the 3.3. oz bottle. Definitely look into this Perfume!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by deli456

I first bought this when it came out, I loved it then I got bored and switched to Nina Ricci. I can't really describe the scent other than it's fresh, I get a smell of peony. The D&G number fragrances I think we're made to be unisex, but I find this much more feminine. It's a burst of fresh, zesty and sweet all at the same time. I use Nivea body lotion and layer this after and it's divine. I wear it all the time now. The bottle comes in one size 100ml conveniently l, unless you have bought the 20ml selection box. I bought my bottle for 35 so it's pretty decent for a 100ml long lasting fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by sofaloaf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Such an incredible perfume!! It's probably the most underrated/unknown fragrances I know of...I've used it for the past year but i took a break for a bit...rediscovered it and WOW! If you are looking for something sparkly and fresh and a tiny bit fruity, this is it! At first spritz, there is a strange, almost sharp edge to the smell, and it makes me sneeze, but after 10 minutes it smells like what it should, so when you try it, let it sit on your skin for awhile before you decide....I smell all of the notes but I can smell peach in there too..Beautiful, and totally worth the price. The only thing I would change about it is the bottle...The bottle isn't bad looking at all, it's pretty and clean looking, but it's just so plain. It's just a nice little bonus when the bottle spruces up your vanity top.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by JuliaLikesPerfumes

no lastingpower but very feminine, clean and fruity- bubblegummish ...if it would last longer and would be at bit cheaper maybe i ll buy it again...but it smells more like a bodysplash rather then a perfume...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 2:57:00 AM More reviews by GirlieGirl5

I absolutely love this perfume! This is my favorite D&G, my second favorite being Light Blue. If I could describe this fragrance in one word, it would be uplifting. It's a tad of Bright Crystal, with a shot of Escada's Sexy Grafitti (on the drydown), with some watery notes added in to lighten it. I find it very feminine for a so-called unisex fragrance. Lots of compliments on this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by theblushbabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this perfume, it's one of the few fruity perfumes smells sweet enough, but really fresh, and also grown-up. I don't like sugary candy scents and this is not one of them at all. It's really light, and it doesn't actually smell obviously like perfume, but more like I just got out of the shower. It's my go-to everyday perfume in warmer weather, very nicely done D&G.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by cmariz

I LOVE THIS.

Has to be one one of my favourite fragrances.
Very sweet, fresh and summer-y.
Although I do wear it in winter.

If you're a fan of the DKNY Be Delicious Range, CK, Miss Dior, Chanel Chance and Ralph Lauren etc... Definitely have to give this one a go.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Usually, ozonic scents don't work with my chemistry, but, I love this one.

The watermelon is the most promient note on my skin, along with the musk, lemon, rhubarb and a bit of musk.

What a great summer fragrance. It has great sillage with just one spray and it seems to last quite awhile on the skin too.

I'm glad I bought this one. It's really refreshing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by SSN7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite perfumes for the summer. It has a light, fresh watermelony scent that is hard to resist. Whenever I wear it, I always get a compliment! The lasting power is pretty good (4-5 hrs). In fact as the scent wears off, the underlying notes smell even better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

My favorite "clean" scent. It is sweet and floral, slightly gourmand with a bit of vanilla in the base. It only comes in EdT but the sillage and longevity is AMAZING. Normally I would never buy anything in the EdT but this is high quality and very pleasant smelling.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No