December 19, 2014 | 1395 users online

Cleansers - Dior - Purifying Foaming Cleanser with Crystal Iris Extract

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by CliniqueGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like the texture, smell and feeling of this cleanser. I use this after I take my makeup off to double cleanse. It has helped to calm down my acne and blackheads, it hasn't taken them away totally, but it doesn't strip the skin. I just wish that it wasn't so expensive and lasted a bit longer, hence the 4 star rating! I probably will repurchase despite the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by ragazza

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have mixed feelings about this cleanser. First off, I find the scent borderline offensive. It smells like cigarette smoke. Good thing it doesn't linger. I can't comment on how well it cleanses my face only because I use Lancome's cleansing oil to remove eye and face makeup. I just use the CD cleanser as a final step in my cleansing routine. It does leave my skin feeling tight and overly dry, but nothing a good moisturizer can't combat. Also, it's a little pricey and I find getting the product out when nearing the end is quite difficult so some product is wasted. Needless to say, I won't repurchase. I'll stick with Clarins.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

Dior has repackaged their cleansers in 2010 with different extracts. This one has Crystal Iris Extract. It is a nice purifying foam cleanser, which I like for my oily skin. My skin feels nice and clean after, and the scent is pleasant. It is similar to their last cleanser Purifying Wash Off Cleansing Foam.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 1:18:00 AM More reviews by rallu

I don't like cleansers that leave a film on my face and unfortunately this is one of them. This cleanser is supposed to replace the cleansing gel that was in the pink tube. It's a cream and not a gel anymore but it does remove make-up. I've used a toner after and the cotton ball was clean. This is a review based on a sample and I don't know if I will purchase it.
UPDATE: I've ended up purchasing this cleanser and finished the tube... doesn't work very well with my clarisonic brush, that film really bothers me and didn't do anything for my face except cleaning.