April 16, 2014 | 1938 users online

Cleansers - Christian Dior - Purifying Foaming Cleanser with Crystal Iris Extract

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

Dior has repackaged their cleansers in 2010 with different extracts. This one has Crystal Iris Extract. It is a nice purifying foam cleanser, which I like for my oily skin. My skin feels nice and clean after, and the scent is pleasant. It is similar to their last cleanser Purifying Wash Off Cleansing Foam.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 1:18:00 AM More reviews by rallu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like cleansers that leave a film on my face and unfortunately this is one of them. This cleanser is supposed to replace the cleansing gel that was in the pink tube. It's a cream and not a gel anymore but it does remove make-up. I've used a toner after and the cotton ball was clean. This is a review based on a sample and I don't know if I will purchase it.
UPDATE: I've ended up purchasing this cleanser and finished the tube... doesn't work very well with my clarisonic brush, that film really bothers me and didn't do anything for my face except cleaning.