NARS Sex Appeal

4.2

on 10/14/2013 11:40:00 AM

This is the perfect blush for the very fair! I am NC 20 and this gives me a pretty pinky peach flush that stays for hours. The texture is soft and blends easily. I recommend using the real techniques blush brush for the perfect amount of pigment. I just wish it was cheaper.

on 7/5/2013 12:15:00 AM

I actually really like this blush. I don't know why, but I do. I find myself reaching out for this more than any of my other blushes, including Orgasm and Benefit Dandelion. It's very light in the pan, but I'm also very fair so it works well with my skin. I like how it imparts a beautiful natural glow to my cheeks without making it look obvious, like I'm wearing bronzer or something like that. I like to wear minimal makeup, i.e. TM, lipgloss and mascara (if I remember) so this blush is the perfect little boost for me.

on 7/2/2013 12:52:00 AM

This isn't my HG blush although I do really like it. It's hard to deny the sleek Nars packaging looks nice, even if I do never use the built in mirror. If you are warm toned & very pale (think NC10-NC15) this blush will also look beautiful on you. It is a very light, peach color with a tinge of pink. The color looks very natural on my porcelain skin. I wish other cosmetic companies would make a dupe of this shade. It's not the typical peachy pink I'm seeing so many of on the market. This is lighter, & peachier, without being orange. My only reasoning for wishing others would follow suit is because most Nars blushes are too dry in texture. I *only* use matte blushes, don't get me wrong, because there is a difference between texture & finish. I don't want anything that's shimmery because of my crater pores. But Nars blushes are so dry that at times they apply patchy on my cheeks. I think if Illamasqua made a Sex Appeal-esque powder blush I'd die of happiness.

I'm not crazy about the $$$ price, either, but there are more expensive blushes on the market & this *will* last me a very long time. I don't know why I bought 3. Although if I lost them, I'd repurchase.

on 5/19/2013 11:48:00 PM

Perfect light peachy pink color that shows up nicely on my nw15-20 skin. It's never too orange on me. It gives me the perfect natural glow.

This color is absolutely perfect for pale skin-tones! It gives me a beautiful, healthy glow. However, it does not have the greatest ingredients and tends to break me out (the first ingredient is talc) so I don't use it for that reason :(

on 1/22/2013 7:56:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

My HG! This is a light peachy glowy blush that gives you super fresh, healthy looking cheeks. Its also matt, so gives a powdery finish. I love light peachy blushes, i have so many and i really love this. I'm NC 25 and this shows up on my skintone pretty well.

The product is very fine and pressed well. It does not get powdery when i'm using my brush to pick up product. Very nice indeed.

I basically have not complain about this blush.

on 12/19/2012 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am so disappointed by this blush. I've been thinking about it constantly for three weeks and I finally decided to pull the trigger. I truly believed it was THE blush for me. How wrong I was. I consider myself very pale, but I guess it's all relative. I'm around an NC20, probably closer to NC15 right now since it's winter. This blush barely showed up on me. It was barely detectable after 5 good swipes. That's crazy. After that may swipes it started to look powdery. I should say that I am used to more pigmented blushes, but I've recently gotten into the nude blush look and thought that would be perfect. I'm going to stick to Giorgio Armani blushes. I know everyone and their mom loves NARS, but I really haven't fallen in love with any NARS blushes and I've owned 7 at some point but always end up purging them. A good alternative to this blush is Cargo Molokai which is also a peachy matte blush that is a great nude and actually shows up.

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

This is my HG blush, and I'm forever grateful to the NARS SA at the otherwise-very-intimidating Saks who introduced me to it. It's lovely on my pale skin, one compact lasts forever, and NO SHIMMER OR GLITTER. Perfect.

on 9/18/2012 9:15:00 PM

LOVE THIS. And perfect for my pale skin!

on 7/25/2012 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I am actually not a huge fan of nars blushes. I do not like orgasm, or torrid, or deep throat.

However, sex appeal is an awesome shade. it's matte, peachy warm toned pink. very subtle, very pale. it just looks super natural on my pale skin.

This will not show up on medium skin tones, and it might look chalky on deeper skin tones. this is definately a blush for fair skin.

Top Rated NARS Products