One 'n Only Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo

4.2

Water (Aqua, Eau), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PEG-150 Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-10, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am quite impressed by this shampoo for my highly color-treated hair. It results in a lot of shine, and rinses out easily. Also, my color seems to last longer. The labels claims sulfate, phosphate and paraben free. However, like many so-called sulfate-free shampoos, this contains a mild sulfate dupe called disodium laureth sulosuccinate. Yes, much milder than the sodium laureth sulfates. Dimethicone is listed far down on the label, as is the Argan Oil, so I do not think there is much Argan Oil. Still an excellent shampoo if a bit pricey. UPDATE: After extended use I do not think I will repurchase because there are so many other shampoos I wish to try and this one is good but I am less impressed with time

This stuff really nourishes my hair. And it gives it a lovely smell as well, which lasts a long time. It smells like the Moroccanoil products, FYI, so I guess they were going for a dupe of that scent. I live in a hard water area, and with a generous dollop, it cleans my hair just fine without leaving any residue behind. It does not lather up a ton like sulfate shampoos do, but if you rub it in, add a bit of water, and rub it in some more it does lather quite a lot, so it still provides that satisfying cleaning sensation. I can definitely feel that it deposited protein in my hair, so I think I will switch this shampoo out as needed. I want to try the conditioner next.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is one of my favorite shampoos! I absolutely love the ingredients, the scent the result, everything. I got it from Sally's for $19 buy one, get one free. So I got the shampoo and the conditioner. I love the fact that it's sulfate and paraben free. My hair feel really clean, mositurized and smooth. Love it! And the smell... amazing!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Love this stuff! Not as much as the conditioner but love it!
My hair is shiny and bouncy although... it does seem to get a bit limp now which does appear to be the fault of the shampoo.
Initially I didn't like the smell but I've grown used to it.

Will continue to use.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this line of products. I bought this with the deep conditioner and heat spray from Sally's. The first time I used it I was amazed that it brought the health and weight back into my hair and also got rid of frizziness. I kept telling my boyfriend to feel my hair because I couldn't believe it was transformed back into my "old" hair (i.e. before coloring). I was suuuper happy!! This plus the deep conditioner, made my hair very soft and bouncy, just sooo healthy feeling without being weighed down by grease or nasty product. I didn't even have to straighten after using this stuff. It also lathers well without having sulfates.

The only problem is I think my hair cannot handle lots of protein and I like to wash every day. After using it (with their deep conditioner) for about 4 days in a row my hair started becoming frizzy again. I think from protein overload. This is pretty much a 5-star product, but only if you do not wash your hair everyday or if your hair needs a lot of protein and healing. Oh and this stuff with the conditioner smells AMAZING. It lasts in the hair but isn't too overpowering or perfumey. Best scented hair product I've found yet.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have bought this numerous times and it leaves my hair frizz free and soft with gloss. I actually love the way it smells. It is a breath of fresh air from all the fruity and floral hair care I use. It has a pearlescent pick color and produces a creamy lather. My hair feels clean but never stripped. The scent lingers for a long time which could be a good or bad thing for you. I also wouldn't use this daily without clarifying every now and then. This will seriously hydrate dry hair and control poufiness, especially during the summer months when humidity is high. It is sulfate -free so if you have no problem with that, this is worth a shot. The travel size runs to about five bucks at Sallys if you want to try it out.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I tried this product back in October when I was battling a dry scalp and flakes caused by the dry scalp (like every fall and winter here in Quebec). After having tried every other option and having found that nothing worked, I resorted to using a sulfate-free shampoo with very little hope that it'd work. For some reason that I can't recall, I went on the Sally's Beauty website and serched for sulfate free shampoos, and this particular shampoo caught my eye because of the fact that it had Argan Oil in the name and I was already using Morrocan Oil (or Argan Oil) in my hair (for my ends) so I was very familiar with the product and I really liked it. When I first tried this shampoo, one of the first things that I've noticed was that it really didn't lather that much (fact that seems to bother a lot of people) and it didn't really bother me because less foam means less time to rinse the hair, while with my other shampoo the tub was full of suds by the time I was done sampooing and I could rinse my hair for 30 minutes or more and my hair would still feel like it had suds in it. Plus: I was expecting for there to be almost no suds with the One 'n Only shampoo because of the fact that it is sulfate free, and the sulfate is what gives a shampoo its foaminess. Next thing that I noticed: its scent. I can understand why the scent can be overpowerful to some people, but I truly liked it because it is close to the Morrocan Oil's scent so I was sort of used to it already. The shampoo is very gentle and it gave me much more volume than I usually have and bonus: my hair felt less greasy after three days with no washing and if I wanted to, I could've probably gone a fourth day. Price wise, the 12oz. bottle is 9,99$ and it might sound a little expensive, but the bottle lasts forever (my hair measures 33") and I go through it in as much time as I would've gone through the 34 oz. bottle of my previous shampoo. My 33 oz. bottle cost me 23$ and the price is still better than the price of my previous shampoo (Biolage). And lastly, it got rid of all my flakes and I finally have control over my dry scalp.
The one thing that bothers me with the packaging of this shampoo is the fact that for the 33 oz. bottle, the shampoo is hard to get out of the bottle and a pump (Sally's carries some pumps sold separately and I intend to get one for my 33 oz. bottle) would've been better than a regular lid and some lids seem to be faulty, but other than that I really reccomend this shampoo.

I was curious about trying out Argan Oil shampoo, I was in Sally's one day and so I decided to try it out. I have only used it once so far ( I don't wash my hair that often) But I love it, It smells really good, It's sulfate free and very gentle, something that can be used daily (if you wash your hair daily) I would recommend it to anyone who has dry or damaged hair, it made my hair very soft! As far as the price goes, this is probably one of the most expensive shampoos I've ever purchased, but when I run out I am most likely going to buy more.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After seeing good reviews, I thought I would give the shampoo and conditioner a try. I feel in love with this stuff! My hair is so damaged and this stuff makes hair feel silky and smooth and the smell is so nice and it last all day! The only thing is dislike is you have to use a good amount for it to lather so the bottle uses up pretty fast I picked them up at salley's for $10 each kind of expensive for me but I think it was worth it.

I previously had platinum blonde hair that was pretty damaged, I've been using this shampoo & conditioner for a while now & I LOVE it! it's the best one I've ever used. you can instantly notice a difference in the feeling & health of your hair. I've tried using less expensive brands thinking maybe they could do the same thing, and nothing has compared anywhere near to this shampoo & conditioner. I also have the restorative treatment and it works wonders.

Top Rated One 'n Only Products