October 31, 2014 | 867 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2014 12:06:00 PM More reviews by OliviaWalter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Everything about this foundation is great, except for the fact that it ruined my skin! My skin is not acne-prone, I usually have relatively good skin, however this foundation broke me out in places where I have never had problems before! I tried this foundation after picking up a sample and loved it, it was my ideal foundation, lightweight, dewy finish, not at all cakey, make my skin look flawless! However just after one use, I was surprised by a cluster of pesky red spots on my upper lip, after one week these spots have still not budged! However I decided to give it another go to see if maybe it was something else, but the same thing happened, more spots arose! It's so disappointing, if it wasn't for side effects of this foundation I would have bought it within a split second!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by amyrose1592

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I think I have combination skin, but I can't tell tbh. I have dry flaky patches, prone to acne, some foundations make me oily, others just cake right up. This is the only foundation I have out of a mass collection that just works the way it should, and when i say collection im talking nars sheer glow (which i wanted to love but looked cakey on me) mac studio fix fluid, various drug store foundation my list is endless. Chanel vita lumiere aqua is a godsend, it goes on smoothly and is not heavy feeling or cakey, it lasts all day (i set with makeup setting spray not powder) and I have been getting great comments about my skin from friends! Using in shade B20, i have recommended this to many friends and everyone i know who has purchased has fallen in love with it. I think i will always repurchase.
Tip- if you are unsure and they won't give you a tester, they can do your makeup in the store. Wear it all day and see how you like it that's what I did :)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by somuchfawn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is great, BUT, and this a big but, it oxidizes HORRIBLY to the point where it is unwearable. After thirty minutes your face WILL turn orange. I asked the lady at Chanel why this was happening and she said I was applying wrong. She applied it for me and thirty minutes later oxidation was still terrible. Returned for refund.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 1:51:00 AM More reviews by fxcktammy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely one of my favourite foundations and it lasts for a really long time. One time I was sleeping over at my friends house and I didn't take off my makeup (I know thats gross) and when I woke up, my foundation still looked great even after 24 hours and I have typical teenage acne prone skin. I would say the coverage is about medium, but it is buildable and feels very lightweight on the skin. My favourite thing about this product is that it doesn't break me out and covers acne & hyper pigmentation very well. This does contain fragrance in it but I really love the smell of it, and it doesn't irritate my skin. The only thing I do not like about this foundation is the price..I believe its around $60 (CAD)

Overall great foundation for for just about anyone, highly recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by randomrita

I'm really torn about this product because it looked so beautiful and so natural on me- it looked basically like skin. But the thing is, it only lasted a few hours before it started to get kind of greasy looking- even with a powder over top. And the worst of all was that I started noticing that every time I wore this foundation, I suddenly broke out with cystic acne all over my face! But I thought maybe it was something else so I kept using it and I kept getting worse and worse acne, and I am not prone to cystic acne- I usually just get the typical clogged pores and once in a while, bad pimples. So I have stopped using it and my face has cleared immensely. Will never use this product again. And it cost me $50. Totally not worth it and a very over-hyped product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2014 6:41:00 AM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

quite a lovely foundation and a beautiful finish but the fragrance and high alcohol content upset my skin. and i wouldnt say my skin is sensitive.. other than that, its really nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by adriana09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like the finish of this foundation. It's so lightweight and it gives the perfect amount of coverage. I would say its more medium to full coverage. I think a lot of people are confused by the "ultra light" name, it means ultra light in texture, not coverage. Not mattifying, OIL-FREE, almost mousse-like texture.. great for the summertime and everyday wear. I recommend for all skin types even oily skin types if you like a luminous/dewy (not greasy) finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Serena98

Love this foundation! I have combination skin and this foundation gives you a matte finish but it's hydrating. You look slightly dewy but healthy not greasy. I don't use it daily due to the price, although I love it there are other foundations around the same price that work slightly better in my opinion. Only thing I would change about the product itself is the packaging-wish it came with a pump

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2014 3:03:00 AM More reviews by plait

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was researching and looking to try a liquid foundation that was most importantly lightweight for everyday and found Vitalumiere. It didn't work out for me. My skin is combination (mostly leaning to the oily side). My skin ended up having various dry patches after using it for a while and it didn't look good on my skin compared to other products I've tried. My face felt much too dry with this. :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by mwjo09

This is by far my most well-loved foundation, and I have been using this for years. It's light in texture, and I love the fact that it's not oil based. That makes this foundation feel so wonderful on the skin, and it literally feels like you're wearing.. well nothing at all. I would say that this product gives a light to medium coverage, and if you want something more heavy for parties or on bad skin days, then it's quite easy to build up a nice and more heavy coverage. I will definitely keep buying this product.