November 29, 2014 | 1020 users online

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I own 01, 02, 03, & 04. all canmake cream cheek are slightly shimmery
01 is pale peachy pink, very pale and sweet colored
02 is cherry pink which is a slightly reddish hot pink
03 is strawberry whip, very pale milky pink. Very cute!!!!
04 is vitamin orange which is orange that's not too in-your-face

The texture of the blushes is extremely creamy. Very smooth, buildable and doesn't require too many layers because it is nicely pigmented. I am so happy all the cream cheeks contain tiny shimmers not glitters . If these were matte i think it would look too flat and not dimentional. They look good in photos and one time I went swimming in the beach and did not touch my face at all, came home and was shocked to find my blush fully intact and nice! Canmake cream
Cheeks are a steal for $8!!!! Best cream blush ever since there's is about 12 to choose from!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by deborah274

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this product! I originally wanted Vitamin Orange but I ended up with another shade that I can't remember offhand, but it shows up well on my skin without using very much! I got another in Nutmeg too and it was remarkable - perfect when I slap on a bit too much loose powder, to prevent myself from looking too ghastly.
I think the size and packaging is great, excellent for travelling. Staying power is relatively good too, considering the fact that I'm living in a humid country where makeup melts away quicker. I found that my mom uses it too, because she's not enthusiastic about makeup brushes - overall great product! Hoping for more shades though!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 6:18:00 AM More reviews by roseannetang

Blog: www.roseannebeauty.com
Product Claims taken from www.canmake.com:

1. Silky Soft Texture

"The melting gel-type texture, which is silky-soft on your fingers, becomes dry from the instant you apply it to your cheeks!"

2. Long-Lasting

"Contains masses of emollient agents that are highly compatible with your skin (squalene of vegetable origin and amino acid-based emollients), enclosed in a special stretchy gel, which not only protects your skin from drying out, but also improves the blusher’s adhesion to your skin, making it longer-lasting."

3. Good Pigmentation

Gel-type formulation for vibrant color that looks just as it does in the container.

The claims are pretty self explanatory so we'll see if they hold!

Application:
Step 1: Shade 01 is a cool pink color and the best way to apply the product is to use what your mama gave you - meaning your clean fingers. Simply swipe the product onto your fingertips. I suggest using two at a time so you can apply the product a little faster. As you can see, the pigmentation is great swatched on your fingertips.
Step 2: Start by patting the product on the cheek. Just place the cream blush first. You'll blend the product later on. This is just the placement of the blush.
Step 3: Blend it out! You can see that it's a pretty intimidating cool toned pink. I reckon it's very similar to the MAC Well Dressed blush.
So What Do I Really Think?

I really like it and I'm really impressed. Looking at the claims:
1. Silky Soft Texture

Yes, I can just feel the dimethicone or silicone molecules in this. i can't read the ingredients but I can feel them. You'll definetley get that texture that often accompanies pore fighting primers, filling in lines and making complexions smoother. It's a very smooth and silky soft texture, almost mousse like.

2. Long-Lasting

Yes. I think this is the characteristic that suprised me the most! It lasted longer than my regular blushes as I thought that such a silky feeling blush would slide off in no time. Very impressed with the lasting power of these blushes.

3. Good Pigmentation

When blended, they make the perfect pigmentation. You don't want to concentrate these colors on the apples of your cheeks. I suggest blending them upwards and blending them well so you don't look like a woman clown! It'll be a positive externality I promise. Yes, they have good pigmentation, but you should be blending them out so they won't. When blended out, it's a very subtle glow like you've blushed them cheeks yourself.

Overall, a fantastic product from Canmake and if you can't get enough, there are 10 colors in total. I love them because they last long and you can pocket these blushing jewels everywhere you go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by MoMo25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful cream blush! I am pleasantly surprised by the quality. I bought 07 Coral Orange which is more of a milky pink with barely noticeable but pretty gold flecks. I thought this color would be Orange but it wasn't but I am still pleased. I really want 04 Vitamin Orange which I heard is more of a true orange color.

Pros:
Very easy to blend
Natural looking
Very pigmented
Can be used on oily skin (like myself)
Cute packaging (small and sleek)
Nice color ranges
Color last on the cheeks for awhile

Cons:
Since it's an Asian Brand it's hard to find in the States. I ordered online and it was a bit expensive. If you live in Asia I hear it is much cheaper. But from what I paid I would consider it like a Department Store line.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by angelanggg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i got this in color 02 and it is pink and not coral at all. The texture is really smooth and it can be blended easily. I usually use it in a dapping motion because i dont want to mess up my concealer underneath. It is a little bit shimmery but i find it quite subtle. Everytime i used it, there was at least one ppl i met told me my skin looks really good. But of course this only applies to those whose skin is not problematic because of the slight shimmer.and sometimes when i wake up to find my pores noticeable, i will not pick it up and rather grab my matte powder blush. the packaging is neither good or bad, just what you can get at this price. but if it is in a tube i will absolutely love it because it is more hygienic. the staying power is great for me. after i apply it i set it with loose powder. it can also cover the shimmery a little bit.
i would definitely like to try more colors for this product. it also has the cream highlighter as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by lilmisssunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this cream blush in #04 which is an absolute orange color (no pink-toned or whatsoever coral color). and I loved it. The formula is easy to glide on and wears long enough during the day. It has tiny specks of shimmer in the blush but it's not noticeable both in the pan and on your cheeks. This is a very handy item to put in your bag or to take with you while travelling. My only gripe is that although it's a drugstore brand at drugstore price (tad bit higher than usual drugstore price though), the amount it contains is quite little, the packaging (as with all other Canmake products) doesn't tell how many grams there is.

I'd go back and get the other colors, especially #01!