December 20, 2014 | 993 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Length Mascara

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Came in a kit with Greed Palette and the eyeliner/brow pencil from Rite Aid.

It's very lengthening but that's all it does. I like a mascara that lengthens and volumizes as well (I can tolerate a bit of clumping) so it's a 'no' from me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by jojomua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great lengthening mascara at a great price! I bought this on the go because I didn't have any mascara on me, so I wasn't really worried about the results just needed my lashes darken. But to my surprise! My lashes looked longer instantly from just one coat. Love it. Looks really good if followed by a voluming mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by manateeparadise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was never really interested in makeup. So of course I had a hard time figuring out what to buy. From waterproof to regular, thick and thin, I didnt know it. I came across this in a drugstore, while looking for some non-pricy and basic mascara. I didn't want waterproof (because its a pain to get that out) and saw this. After checking it out, I decided to pay the relatively good price and take the risk. It did not disappoint me. I was satisfied. I was born with really long and thick lashes so I just needed that little boost of color and length. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by andieheartsmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is awesome! I purchased both the regular and waterproof versions, and was shocked when I ended up loving both formulas! Usually, even when I love the regular version of a mascara, the waterproof version ends up being a major fail, but not this time. Both perform about the same, which means length, definition, and thickness with just one coat. I love the small plastic bristled brush, that makes getting all the way to the root of lashes very easy. This doesn't flake/smudge, and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. This mascara is more on the "wet" side, versus dry, but I actually prefer it, because I hate trying to work with dry mascara formulas. Also, this holds a curl very well. I can't find anything I don't like about Mega Length, and the price earns this product HG status in my book! Will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie11786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For the price paid this mascara is pretty good. It won a self magazine beauty award for best mascara in 2009 which I saw on the front of the packaging when i bought one at dollar tree the other day. Regular retail price goes up to a mere $3.00. This used to be my HG mascara back when the first rubber like bristle mascaras were coming out. I have since then found better ones on the market but have nothing negative to say about this mascara. Not the best but very decent especially for the price you can't beat! It lengthens and defines nicely and ia great for bottom lashes to. However more of a natural look, so if your looking for giganto lashes you will be a little disappointed. With that said this is a good mascara for those seeking an everyday natural defining kinda mascara. Would highly recommend for teens starting to use mascara and experimenting with makeup because it won't give the lashes the scary spider lash effect. As for myself, I like to use this mascara on my laid back days when I still want nice defined lashes but not crazy volume comfortable enough to wear with my glasses on. It also has panthenol in it so its good to know that your lashes are getting something good out of wearing this mascara to.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Iphy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Pros:
Cost, under 3 USD
No flaking
Lengthening, noticeable
Non-irritating, no lash fallout
No smudging
As good as other drug store brands, IMO
Comes off easily with MU remover

Cons:
Makes lashes slightly crunchy (not even a big deal to me)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Sandylynwalker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have really long, thick lashes on top and really long but fewer lashes on the bottom. This mascara in the waterproof version is fabulous for BOTTOM LASHES. For top lashes, it's not awesome, it clumps, doesn't deliver length with separation of lashes, doesn't hold curl, brush is wimpy...
But it just great for bottom lashes! The formula seems thin, which is why it's so great for the bottom lashes: it lightly coats them, the brush is nice and small and can get through the smaller lashes, it's waterproof, doesn't overpower top lashes.
The packaging itself is cheap, the labels all wear off quickly, but I don't mind for the price. The brush is too wimpy to tackle upper lashes, but nice and compact and delicate for the bottom lashes. I think this is comparable to Clinique's baby lash mascara. Good for bottom lashes, cheap, easy to use, waterproof, a win in my book!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by rc630

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I liked this mascara a lot more than I thought I would. It gives a lot of length without a lot of volume, which I like for doing a bold lip look. No clumps whatsoever, and the wand is the perfect shape for getting those baby lashes on the lower lid. Doesn't flake on me and lashes still feel soft, not crunchy.

I gave 4 stars instead of 5 for one reason: That packaging says waterproof, but it's not waterproof at all! Not even a little bit. I can wet my finger and run it on my lashes and this mascara will come off. If you're planning on swimming, going in the rain, or have really watery eyes, don't trust the waterproof label. But for a non-waterproof mascara, really a great product. The low price makes me like it even more.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Vivalakellye

I didn't even prime my lashes before applying this mascara yet they look good. I do have very short lashes, though, so I'm sure the bit of drama this mascara gives my lashes won't necessarily do the same for everyone.

This mascara doesn't thicken at all (but hey, that's what gel liner at the lash line is for, amirite?)

While this probably won't be my go-to mascara when I need truly dramatic lashes, it's perfect for a events of casual-to-medium (or business-related) importance.

Did I mention this mascara costs less than the ever popular WnW liquid eyeliner? No? Well, it does.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

This product is great and probably one of the best mascaras ive ever gotten my hands on!! Glides on super smooth with one swoop, no clumping, doesn't smudge, lengthens and my drugstore had this on sale for $1.99 so I bought 2. Don't be fooled by the short bristles because it does its job perfectly. This is a great product if you like to look like you are wearing mascara because it is not at all subtle. Another reason to say cheap in price but not cheap in quality. I love Wet n Wild as their product line has advanced over the years but they have stayed true to their value in pricing. A++++ Why buy anything else?!?!