Givenchy Play for Her

3.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my absolute favourite perfume. It's sweet but not a candy, juvenile sort of sweet. The top notes include pink peppercorn and orange blossom, followed by the heart of amyris wood, Tiare flower and orchid, with a base of sandalwood, patchouli, Tonka bean and benzoin. It's sexy and feminine whilst not being overwhelming or too in your face. Perfect for day or night. I always get compliments on it! The packaging is very nice aswell. I wish the lasting power was a little longer.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I grabbed this at sephora during friends and family. The price was pretty decent. The smell is amazing, and I've been lusting over this scent for a while... However it doesn't last long on :( My boyfriend seems to like it, and I'd most likely buy it again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I tried this perfume at the store and wasn't sure if I liked it or not at that very moment. It was a little strong for me, which I wasn't used to. Then, my boyfriend got it for me and after a couple of times wearing it I fell in love! It's sexy, and feminine. The lasting power isn't too strong to ME, but after putting it on in the morning, 8 hours later, I still received compliments on it. I guess my nose is so used to it, that after a while I can't smell it anymore, however, that does not mean others can't ;) !! It's better to put on a little, than bathe yourself in a scent. It's not attractive at all when people can still smell you from a mile away! Will definitely keep wearing this scent!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I asked at Sephora for a sample of this perfume, because I love the smell. If I ever buy the full product, I will because of the cute iPod bottle that it comes in. The only con about this product is that it's expensive. I understand that Givenchy is not a cheap brand.

I wanted to like this and initially, I did. But then I had not worn fragrance for 'too long' and it was a pretty scent that I received as a free sample. The notes listed below include elements that I like. I don't know why this is such a forgettable fragrance. It's almost generic 'nice'. Nothing wrong with it - however after I have worn it, I recall no 'personality' and therefore I don't really find myself wanting to put it on again.

Top Notes:
Pink peppercorns, White peach, Bergamot, Sweet pea

Middle Notes:
Amyris wood, Tiare flower, Magnolia leaf, Magnolia flower

Base Notes:
Sandalwood, Musks

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

My dad suprised me with this as a random present a few days ago. Immediately I fell in love with the bottle - it's pink and looks really cute! The top notes include pink peppercorn and orange blossom, followed by the heart of amyris wood, Tiare flower and orchid, wrapped with the base of sandalwood, patchouli, Tonka bean and benzoin. I'm suprised I like this perfume, because I usually stick with vanilla scents. It mainly smells like tonka bean and tiare flower on me...so gorgeous. It's feminine and girly, yet has a hint of sexiness at the same time. I have the EDP version and the lasting power is good as it lasts several hours. Great perfume for summer as it isn't too overpowering. 50 for 50ml is quite pricey but worth it IMO. I would repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Reviewing a sample i got. Amber + Musk + Sweetness = headache. a little bit goes a loooooooooooooooooooooong way. not my thing i like light and subtle, this is neither. pass.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I am a perfume-hater. Most perfumes make my eyes run and I have trouble breathing. And, most of them smell awful.

But this one does not. It's so sweet and sensual, yet so light that it can be worn everywhere. I adore it!

I have not found a Givenchy scent that i really like unitl Play for Her and Play for Her Intense. I've already reviewed Play for Her Intense so here is my review for Play for Her. Play for Her reminds me of school molding clay or blackboard chalk. I like to think that a big class of second graders coming to school one day and getting all colors of modeling clay out. Their assignment for the day is to mold all kinds of flowers out of the colorful clay. Some kids make roses, some kids maky tulips, some make marigolds, some make lily of the valley bells, and others make flowers they have thought up themselves. Another scene i like to imagine with Play for Her is the teacher of the class getting her chalk out and drawing all kinds of flowers on the blackboard for the kids to identify. So there you have it. Play for Her smells like floral molding clay and floral chalk. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Got a sample and wore this for a few days. Initially I liked this, it's musky scent but it really does not have that much depth to it for a perfume. Within a few hours I couldn't smell it on me anymore. I'm surprised because Givenchy scents are usually very strong and long lasting on me. It also smells a lot like other perfumes on the market, like someone said Dior Addict Shine is very similar. Glad I got a sample, I won't buy this.

Popular Fragrances