Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Primrose

4.1

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love it! I thought this was discountined. I went to a walmart miles away from where I lived and found it i had to pick up two. Nice color when i first put it on its pale but after a while it sets and its a nice pink that looks like Mac Snob. I really wish Revlon lipsticks would last longer but other than that this lipstick is great.

on 1/22/2014 10:53:00 AM

I really like this one. It's super creamy and goes on nicely. I would have to say this is one of the best pinks that I have purchased in a while and it stays on for quite a bit. And of course the price can't be beat!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Warning to olive and medium tone skin! Stay far, far away from this color. Looks better in the little tube. Looked like a cool toned Barbie pink on me. Wish I could return it. Guess ill give this to someone who will make it look better for their skin tone, or I can throw it away. Not worth being in my makeup bag. Packaging was the one thing I liked about this product, aside from the finish it gives you, doesn't even matter because I won't be wearing it, ever.

on 11/25/2013 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a beautiful shade for everyday! The formula is very simular to mac creme lipsticks. I love how it is very moisturizing too!! HG!!

on 10/21/2013 12:04:00 AM

This has got to be the most wearable pink lipstick I have ever tried. It's just the most perfect pink yet not bam in your face kinda colour. My skin tone is nw13.
I made the mistake of buying this from shoppers drugmart (Canada) it was $11. Only to find out a few days later that it's $4.96 at Walmart. So definitely go there to buy it!
I first line my lips with nyx pale pink liner then apply this. I don't even have to apply a gloss over it cause it's just so lovely on its own.
Only cons are that it's not the longest wearing and it can be drying. But the colour of this lipstick is conpletly worth it.

on 10/15/2013 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have a few very favorite lipsticks and this is in my top 3. This is a beautiful pink that is similar to MAC Snob, but I wouldn't call it a dupe. I own both and Snob is lighter, Primrose is more pink. There is a difference I can see it clearly. I think I prefer Primrose just because it is such a gorgeous pink. I get a lot of compliments on it as well as Snob. They are fairly neutral pinks and on fair skin like mine they really make the face light up.
I like to use this one with Rimmel's Eastend Snob liner or NYX Pale Pink or Dolly Pink.

on 9/5/2013 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Scored this on clearance at my Walgreens for 99 cents. I'm worried it's being discontinued because I didn't see it in the displays... But I really love it!! It's said to be a dupe of Snob but I don't think its quite so whitened/bluish. It's just a very pretty pale neutral pink with a tiny purple undertone. I'm fair with cool tones, and on me it's almost an MLBB, but just slightly lighter than my natural pigmentation. Really pretty and wearable. Looks good with a nude liner underneath but I don't really need liner with this one, it applies so easily. Lasts longer with it though.

on 8/18/2013 11:52:00 PM

i was super excited to try this lipstick! but sadly its a little dry and takes a few times applying to get a good coat. i probably won't by this primerose lipstick by Revlon again.

on 8/16/2013 5:39:00 PM

Revlon has produced some of my all time fave lip products and this is one of them! I am on my second tube and I almost never finish a lipstick. A beautiful pink that goes with any look I wear. So creamy and stays on for a long time. A staple in my makeup collection.

on 8/15/2013 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Primrose is a pale slightly lavender toned pink with a pearly white sheen. Compared to MAC lipsticks, it sits halfway in between the pinker/cooler Snob, and the peachier/warmer Creme Cup, so it could be a rough dupe for either.

PROS:
- Lightens lips and covers dark pigmentation easily.
- Glossy smooth balm like feel

CONS:
- Fades off me within an hour
- The preservative Vitamin E (tocopherol) Revlon uses in the Super Lustrous Range makes my lips dry and peel so I can't wear them :(

Popular Lipsticks