NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder - Black/Grey

4.6

Talc, *Mica, Magnesium Stearate, *Titanium Dioxide, Polyisobutene, 2-Ethylhexyl Palmitate, *Mineral Oil, *Silica Powder, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, CI77492, Iron Oxides

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Applies easily and looks natural on my black, sparse brows. I think the packaging is cute, just not durable (it broke some time ago but I'm still able to close it). I haven't used the wax since I don't find it necessary.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

i am asian very black hair black eyebrow. i like very black bold natural eyebrow for me its gorgeus. i love cara delevingne eyebrow.
dislike brown brow with hint of red ughh its fake for asian.not match my face.
is there any asian girls who was born with brown red brow..i think not.
nyx eyebrow cake in black match for me perfectly but i still search another best black powder eyebrow.
why almost brand d/c shade black in brow kit..is it just me in the world who like black eyebrow
PLEASE DONT DISCONTINUE shade black /grey nyx

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have been searching for a great eyebrow powder that looks natural and this is it. I have black hair. black eyebrows and NC 45. My eyebrows are sparse and this look very natural. I use mostly the grey and then I dab a little bit on the black. This product is really cheap and I have no complaints about it. I don't use the brush or the gel that came with it but for the price, it is totally worth it.

I usually use Lioele's autoeyebrow pencil and Shiseido's eyebrow pencil interchangeably, but i was on the hunt for a grey eyebrow powder for awhile now (since brown dominates the eyebrow market) and I had heard about this from MUA. I was excited to see this in my local Rexall since the NYX selection is especially limited in Canada. I believe it was 8 or 9 dollars so it was a decent deal.

I have to say I was disappointed in this product but I think in part, because I wanted to use this for a more subtle, natural look that can sometimes be hard to achieve with a pencil. The grey colour goes on much darker than it looks in the pan, making the black eyebrow colour useless for me. The gel is decent, as well as the mini spoolie. Overall, I don't think I'll be reaching for this product much and will stick with my Shiseido and Lioele products. I definitely won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

most affordable eyebrow powder for people with black hair that you can find in the states! i have black hair and...so do a lot of people, I don't know why it is so hard to find any eyebrow filler that is grey. its either some shade of brown or BLACK, but a black haired person doesnt want some dark brown brows or BLACK brows, they want a natural grey..right?? This brow cake is perfect! it is very UNpigmented. The black is more of a grey, and the grey is more of a light grey, which i find to be perfect because you dont want crazy dark brows anyway. B/c it is so light, its kind of difficult to mess up, even when you are rushed. so its light, perfect, and FOOLPROOF! the slanted brush is useless to me, but the spoolie is useful and cute. can't comment on the wax b/c i never use it.

My go to brow powder. It's great when you have black eyebrows and are looking for a matte gray to fill in the sparse areas. The brow gel is not good, but the two matte gray and black colors provided are great to have and the products lasts for a long time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great products for Asian girls who actually want their brows to match their hair.

I use the grey powder the most, it provides enough color to subtly redefine my brows. If I want to extend my brows I lightly dipped my angled liner brush into the black powder. It stays put unless you rub your eyebrows.

I used the wax once, but it didn't keep my brows in place at all. I feel like the powder & wax break me out, especially since I cant thoroughly cleanse the area without losing all my eyebrow hairs... still figuring a good system for this :/ Also the brushes are useless. But overall a good product for a good price

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This brow set is awesome! It's convenient, small, affordable, easy to use, and great quality. The colors aren't too pigmented, but they still show up. I love the wax too. I would recommend for you to give this a try

this is a great product. i use this everyday to fill my eyebrows, i kinda like cara delevingne's bushy eyebrows and this product helps me to achieve that look, this looks really natural, it comes with a wax to seal the eyebrow powder. my boyfriend doesn't even notice i have this on, all he knows is that i naturally have bushy eyebrows which is so cool haha

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this eyebrow powder, it's not super pigmented which is what I usually look for so my eyebrows can look more natural. I have black hair (I am asian) and I use grey for everyday but black if I'm going out with dramatic eye makeup. Nice and easy to apply, got nothing at all bad to say about the powders. I don't find the wax that great, I prefer using my own eyebrow gel (I find waxes a little messy) but it's great how it's in there cause if I'm going somewhere for a short amount of time I just use the wax. Comes with a nice little spoolie but the brush is useless.

Popular Brows Products