November 28, 2014 | 1282 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - A Kiss of Flavor Strawberry Tinted Lipcare SPF 4

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Carlala

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I have been using this product for some time now, and I love how the color can be both subtle and stronger depending on how many layers I use. The smell is pleasant and the taste isn't bad- big bonuses for me! It does leave my lips shiny, though not in an unnatural sort of way, and I find that it lives up to its claim of moisturizing my lips for 8 hours! Using this daily, one tube can last me months, so it's definitely worth the price! I would have given it 5 lippies, but the color comes off really easily, and it tends to stain my white sheets at times. Despite that, great product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Nivea lip balms are the only ones I ever use and I was quite impressed with this! The color is a very sheer redish tint - like you just ate a cherry popsicle! It also smells and tastes very nice :)

I took this on vacation to the beach with me and its all I wore for two weeks straight! It keeps my lips smooth and soft while still adding some color and shine.

It is a TINY bit sparkly, but it isn't like "OH MY GOD SOMEONE POURED SPARKLES ON YOUR FACE" it more just adds a slight shine to the lips that is very flattering.

This also looks good on most skintones. My skin is more neutral to cool and it looks nice on me. My mom is VERY warm toned and it looks just as nice on her! The color is very neutral and sheer so its great for everybody!

I will be repurchasing this! And I will probably need to soon since Ive had it for about a month and I'm almost out!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by taradiddle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Although it doesn't feel like wax, it tastes a little waxy, and very slightly sweet. It's got a barely-perceptable red tint, low level shine, and it smells like a strawberry popsicle. The product doesn't need much pressure to apply, it glides onto lips. Of course, it glides right off, too, if you eat anything, but that's expected! It's not intensely moisturizing, but it doesn't dry out your lips either.

The tube it is in is solid... over all, it's very pleasant to use. The only thing I wish I could change would be the SPF- four is pretty low unless you are constantly re-applying.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by adriennewines

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this! Just got it from Walgreens.com. I can't seem to find it in stores! boo...
this is moisturizing and gives my lips the perfect sheer, perky tint of red! I've been looking for this sheer red for a while. I'm so glad I found it in this moisturizing product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by grnfaerie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this lip balm, it has a nice color payoff, smells great, and even tastes good if you happen to get a bit in your mouth. It's not the most moisturizing lip balm I've ever tried, but it does an adequate job and it's a great price- I paid about $1.50.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wish I'd found this before trying the Cherry version, which I disliked so intensely it turned me off all Nivea balms until I saw this in Rite Aid the other day. I was sure it was Cherry so what a pleasant surprise to pick up the tube and read, Strawberry!?! Yes! I'm a lipbalm addict and always in the market for a tinted moisturizing one that doesn't reek of cherry cough syrup like everything cherry seems to be (to me, anyway). I also wanted ow something lighter in pigment than the much-adored Revlon Lip Butters that I can just whip out and apply anywhere, and something, that while still tinted, still shows on my pigmented lips without being garish or fuschia. This is it. Love the scent; a lovely strawberry jam-like scent that doesn't seem synthetic and the tint is a light slightly warm red, much better than the darker and more pink-toned Cherry version. This has some light shimmer that I didn't notice in the Cherry one, although I see it more in the tube than on my lips and that's ok. I haven't been using it long but so far I can't say this is any more moisturizing and better than other balms I've tried, but since I apply these so much during a normal day it's great to have one with some color that doesn't require any effort, just slap on and go. It's a flattering shade that gives a nice pop of color to brighten up my face. Definitely worth a try, especially if like me, you've not cared for any of the other tinted versions in this brand. Cute little red tube too, one that I actually don't lose in my cavern of a purse, lol

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by honeycheeks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using tinted lip balms from Nivea for several years. My lips are usually very dry and Nivea tinted lip balms do a great job at keeping them soft and smooth. The strawberry lip balm is one of my favourites because it has a smoother texture compared to the cherry balm and color is also much subtler.Not to forget the fresh aroma. It does not feel tacky on the lips and doesnt have any wierd taste. I have taken one lippie off because the color can sometimes be a little bothersome with it being an orangey red color. I use this lip balm several times a day and mostly on the move and without a mirror and this product sometimes ends up leaving too much orange on my lips when all i need is some moisturizing and a light hint of color. Will definitely repurchase since I havent found any other product that keeps my lips soft all day long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice tinted lip balm. It moisturizes sufficiently and has a nice, light, glossy texture - not at all waxy. The scent is great - like fresh picked strawberries, and doesn't smell synthetic or plastic-y. It also doesn't have that annoying fake fruit flavor that many scented lip balms do. You can apply this on-the-go with no mirror, which makes it really nice when you want a hint of color. It gives a beautiful pinkish red tinge to lips, which can be built up with multiple coats. Overall a very nice quality tinted balm for the price. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by iluvMUA

This is an OK Lip balm. Nothing Special.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2011 6:42:00 PM More reviews by teampotassium

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the smell of this!
My only complaint is that it's TOO PIGMENTED.
Every time is apply this I look like Ragedy Anne :/