Wet 'n' Wild Megalast - Private Viewing 204A

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/8/2013 9:34:00 AM

Holy grail nude. Applies like a dream (I sometimes thin it out) and wears like iron. Love the wide brush. Price can't be beat. I love it.

Oh I forgot, the SHINE! INCREDIBLE SHINE!

on 3/17/2013 12:00:00 PM

This is the perfect nude, but a little more polish color. A teeny fleck of shimmer. This is the polish I slap on if I'm in a crunch for time and need good looking nails but am too hurried to be perfect in the application. It covers my yellow-y nail beds when I want to be nude. Wear time is amazing. I own at least 100 different polishes of every brand known to man, and this is my favorite color because it's a never fail product.

on 2/6/2013 9:44:00 AM

I'm taking better care of my nails these days and am growing especially fond of nudes that compliment my NC40 skintone. I picked this up from the drugstore for $2.00 (USA retail) only because of the price because I was really not sure of the shade at all. I would classify this as a mauvy (pink) peachy nude shot through with very fine shimmer that keeps the polish from looking too flat.

The shade is surely a mannequin hands shade for me - golden medium tones will love this IF you are seeking out a neutral with a little bit of a glow. The only drawbacks I can think of are 1) the "pro-mani" brush which is wide and a bit hard to work with, as I only wear natural nails and my fingers are fairly narrow. As per loodie's website "little strokes" are key when applying this polish to avoid the dreaded streak application.

The second drawback might be the fact that it took a whopping 4 coats to get opacity. Still you cannot beat the price for what you are getting; smooth application, shiny finish, large bottle which makes it easier to grab imo. I can see this as a year round shade for sure. Will I repurchase again? No - only because there are so many more nudes I want to try.

on 1/21/2013 9:50:00 PM

Beautiful color! It's a great nude shade with a pink beige undertone. It just looks so classic and polished on your nails. The formula is a bit hard to work with though because its very thin and you'd have to put on 3+ layers to get it opaque. But since it's so cheap, I can't really complain. The brush is the perfect size and makes it really easy to get an even and fast coating. medium drying time; it didn't take long to dry but it isn't the fastest drying nail polish. Overall, great buy and minor flaws. Try it out! especially in this color.

on 11/13/2012 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Cheap college students love cheap stuff, therefore Wet n' Wild is for me! I got this in the newer bottle.. so I think it comes with the manicure brush. I LOOVE this color! I am wearing it right now, it is like a nude peachy color. I feel like it is more peachy.. maybe like a light peach? After two coats of this and one coat of seche vite to top it off, my nails look like they just came off from a salon!

on 10/21/2012 4:40:00 PM

I love nude polishes and this one is no exception! The formula is a bit thinner than I'd like and this takes slightly longer to dry, but it's really inexpensive and I happen to really like this nude color so I don't mind. I didn't look at the brush before purchasing and when I saw it I was kind of skeptical, but this actually made application really quick and easy to my surprise. It isn't a high end polish so expect some flaws, but for the price I would recommend trying this out - I suspect this would look nice on a variety of skin tones (I am NW35 for reference). I applied 3 coats for a better color payoff and i love the way this looks for autumn!

on 10/6/2012 11:44:00 PM

Absolutely gorgeous and lovely nail polish. After two coats, it's a shiny peachy nude that looks so polished and put together. I love wearing it on its own or layering Sally Hansen strobe light over the accent fingers. The formula is very good -- opaque after two coats, and doesn't chip for 5 days with a top coat. My skin is nc 30 for reference.

on 10/6/2012 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Lovely pinky nude nail polish. I love wearing this on my toes because it makes them look so polished and clean. All you need is two coats. My sister isn't big on nail polish but she even loves this stuff. She told me to keep buying it forever.

on 9/7/2012 1:33:00 AM

I have 204B, but it's also called Private Viewing. Not sure what the difference is.

LOVE this polish. The color looks dark in the bottle, but on my nails, looks very nude, pink beige in color (at least under the indoor lighting). Took about three coats to go completely opaque, though I if you put on a thick layer, you can get away with two coats. The color is perfect for those who can't wear bright colors to work, and the color is so neutral, it will go with any clothes you wear.

The brush is interesting. For me, it was easier to apply than the traditional brush as it was wider and was able to work through my nails quickly.

For extra fun, I layered it with Sally Hansen's Diamond Strength nail color in Diamonds for extra shimmer.

I can't comment on how well this will last, as I just applied it on my nails.

So worth $1.49 I paid for this polish!

on 8/16/2012 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a gorgeous nude peachy beige colored polish.
The formula is great, you only need two coats to get it fully opaque. I didn't have any problems with application, no streaking no nothing. I'm not really a fan of the brush though, it's a little too wide for my liking but that's it.

Popular Polishes