April 21, 2014 | 1030 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Lash Accelerator

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by LaCenicienta

On the first day, I hated it because it felt very wet on my eyelashes. However, throughout the day it didn't seem to give me any sort of problem. It gave me great length, I felt no need to curl my lashes, and it didn't smudge around all too much! The down side is that since it's not waterproof I had to be careful of sweating and crying (I've had some emotional meltdowns). I play volleyball and this mascara didn't smudge for me but if I was totally dripping in sweat SOME of it would get onto my brow-bone. This wasn't my number one go-to product but I would re-purchase it again:)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by beaniejadepop

The brush applicator is a bit weird, but still good.....it smudges as the day progress though

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Simonenybroe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I hate this mascara. I've tried a lot of mascaras, but this i the worst. i formula is tooooooooo wet. I read that i could open it and stop using it for a while so it could dry a bit. But i didn't help. When you apply it to your lashes its so clumpy, and it feels like the mascara never dries on the lashes. and it doesn't hold the curl at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by deesoso

Wow. I could not believe after applying this mascara that my lashes were not lengthed or thickened in any way shape or form. I was using maybelline falsies before this and can't believe how this does not work at all. I also don't think it will make my eyelashes grow. It will do for now but I'm kind of dissapointed. I don't know why it didn't work for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by lushblush

This mascara is nothing special! It's basic and better than some mascaras I have used. Gives nice length but I wouldn't say it is anything crazy or dramatic, It defines my lashes pretty well and the brush is nice to work with and gives a clean, defined look. I probably won't repurchase as I have found mascaras to provide better length and the mascara adverts are over the top. It only gives a "decent" amount of length so this would provide a great look for long lashes. It doesn't add volume however, so it isn't amazing. I won't repurchase, but it isn't bad :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by dangerbob

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased the Lash Accelerator Endless mascara. Not really sure what the difference is between Endless & the original...possibly Endless is a fiber mascara?

Usually I rely on Covergirl Lashblast Volume to get dark, big, fat, false-looking lashes, however I was really getting fed up on how many times I have to repurchase lash blast because it dries out sooo quickly (1.5 months).

I've been using Lash Accelerator Endless for two months now, and it's still going strong.
The first thing I noticed was how BLACK this formula is. Wow it's such a deep, true, black. No hint of grey at all (unlike clumpcrusher, and every type of mascara in the CG lashblast line). It's really nice and dark. I like how thin & defined the brush is, it's very easy to maneuver. I don't find the formula too wet (for me, too wet is L'Oreal Voluminous), and it's not dry either.

This mascara gives me very long lashes, and gives me some volume as well. It's extremely buildable, although you don't need many coats at all. Honestly, I'm used to doing 3-5 coats with other mascara, but I only need 2 (MAYBE 3) coats with this mascara.
Holds a curl nicely, doesn't weight my lashes down. I have not had any problems with smudging, or flaking during the day. Maybe not as clump-free as Lashblast volume, but I don't need to apply as much to get the same effect anyways.

Packaging is sinful though. Definitely the ugliest mascara in my collection. All of the Rimmel mascaras I have are pretty bad looking (all the bulky Scandel'eyes, the cheap extra WOW lash...) but this yellow & black monstrosity takes the cake. At least the cap clicks to let you know it's closed. And yeah, I just love how dark the formula is. I have never seen a such a rich, dark colour in any mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by happifayce

I absolutely love this mascara! I've been on the hunt for a great, blacker than black mascara, and this is it. It makes my lashes long, separated and beautiful! I finally found my HG mascara!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2013 1:52:00 AM More reviews by FionaMay

I want to like this mascara because it's the blackest I've ever found, but it's horrible. It's messy, and so hard to get off my skin. It clumps, it doesn't do what it says it does, and it stinks!!!!! Would not recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this mascara at 1st, did not love it but liked it well enough. Decent for a daytime look. I liked that the Extra Black was extremely pigmented. It was ok after one generous coat, but I found if I tried to go over it would turn out sticky. After only 2wks I tossed it out because the smell went off and the formula got really off too. I spent about $11 on it and kinda wanted it to last for the 3 months, but it never made it. I will not re-purchase this mascara per sey, but I will re-purchase their Endless Lash Accelerator at some point. The REG was too glue like on my lashes and application was too messy. The brush on the ENDLESS type (plastic) worked much better and that one lasted me a couple of months and not just a couple of weeks like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by sm92soel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite mascara out of all that I´ve used in a long time. It says on rimmels website that it contains some kind of lash treatment. I have really bad, thin lashes that fall out from time to time and I haven´t noticed them growing any longer or thicker but I have noticed they don´t fall out as much which use to be a huge problem for me! And considering what it does for me as a regular mascara is it basically a steal for its price. It´s ment to be a lengthening mascara which I agree with sinse it does give me lots of length. But it also gives me some volume and it really holds a curl throughout the day! I´ve never had it smudge on me either. Great, great product!